Buick and GMC continue to build their momentum of three consecutive years of retail sales gains and 40 percent conquest rate by announcing that nine combined new models will launch within twelve months between the two brands.
Predictably, the nine models should amount to the following:
- All-new 2013 Buick Encore
- Refreshed 2013 Buick Enclave
- Refreshed 2014 Buick Regal
- Refreshed 2014 Buick LaCrosse
- All-new 2014 Buick convertible (Opel Cascada)
- Refreshed 2013 GMC Acadia
- All-new 2014 GMC Sierra
- All-new 2014 GMC Sierra HD
- All-new 2014 GMC Yukon/Yukon XL
Looking deeper into our crystal ball, we should find ourselves with an all-new GMC Canyon for the 2015 model year, along with an eventual new GMC Terrain. To get a glimpse of the what to fully expect from the two brands, check out our Future Product Guides for GMC and Buick.