The Chevy Trax will be available everywhere except for the U.S., because it might encroach on the smaller next-gen Chevy Equinox. But that’s not going to stop us from lusting after those (pronounced) hips… just look at them! Great design effort, Chevy.
GM Authority is hiring! Submit your application today!
- Previous story Facebook Friday: Trucks Made Of Tinfoil Edition
- Next story This 1992 Buick Roadmaster Has Less Than 88,000 Miles: Future Classics
You may also like...
Chevrolet Tahoe, Silverado, Tracker, Traverse Join Niva Concept At Moscow Auto Show
Holden Updates Trax With 1.4-Liter Engine For 2015 Model Year
Chevrolet Equinox Continues To Bring In Strong Sales Despite Age
Login or Register
GM Authority Newsletter
Fresh Off The Press
- Dismal GM Sales In Japan Reportedly Due To “Lack Of Effort,” Lack Of RHD ModelsSeptember 1, 2014
- Officially Official: Next-Gen Chevrolet Niva To Launch In 2016September 1, 2014
- Cadillac Appears To Be Rooting For University Of Michigan With This 2014 ATS SedanSeptember 1, 2014
- LS9-Powered Destino Caught Testing With Some Apparent UpdatesSeptember 1, 2014
- These Are The Four Objectives Behind GM’s IT TransformationSeptember 1, 2014
- The Rugged Niva Concept Is Chevrolet’s Moscow MuleAugust 31, 2014
- Cadillac LTS Flagship To Debut In NYCAugust 7, 2014
- Community Question: What’s The Best Looking Sedan GM Sells Right Now?August 28, 2014
- General Motors To Halt Production At Lansing Grand River Following Slow ATS, CTS SalesAugust 9, 2014
- Cadillac XTS May Be Axed Following Introduction Of New Cadillac Full-Size SedanAugust 5, 2014
- Holden Commodore Replacement Reportedly Won’t Be Built In China, But EuropeAugust 29, 2014
- Yes, Virginia, The 2015 CTS Loses Its Wreath In This New Official PhotoAugust 8, 2014
- hoti on:Dismal GM Sales In Japan Reportedly Due To “Lack Of Effort,” Lack Of RHD Models
- s10fan on:Chevy Colorado ZR2 Could Look Something LIke This
- ROY BATTY on:Dismal GM Sales In Japan Reportedly Due To “Lack Of Effort,” Lack Of RHD Models
- hafeez_h on:Dismal GM Sales In Japan Reportedly Due To “Lack Of Effort,” Lack Of RHD Models
- Gary from Canada on:HSV Eyes Performance-Focused Chevrolet Sub-Brand
- Howie on:Cadillac Appears To Be Rooting For University Of Michigan With This 2014 ATS Sedan
Recent Forum Discussions
- Any Cadillac Convertibles to return?
- 2014 sierra parking gear reamains in neutral
- '14 Impala (new style) base radio audio quality issue
- MyLink USB/Flash Drive and Music library
- 2015 Suburban adaptive cruise control issues
- Bluetooth not working on my 2014 Buick Encore
- 2014 Impala Recall GM Recall # N140476 Remedy not yet available.
- 2015 Yukon XL Denali Issues
- Exhaust outlet stains on CTS Vsport
- Brake dust on CTS Vsport performance brakes