The Chevy Trax will be available everywhere except for the U.S., because it might encroach on the smaller next-gen Chevy Equinox. But that’s not going to stop us from lusting after those (pronounced) hips… just look at them! Great design effort, Chevy.
GM Authority is hiring! Submit your application today!
- Previous story Facebook Friday: Trucks Made Of Tinfoil Edition
- Next story This 1992 Buick Roadmaster Has Less Than 88,000 Miles: Future Classics
You may also like...
Chevrolet Trax Refresh Likely Inbound For 2017 Model Year
Chevrolet On Track To Reposition Equinox To Compact CUV Segment, New Midsize CUV Inbound
Ad Break: Buzzfeed Partners With Chevrolet To Market Trax In Blogs And On YouTube
GM Authority Newsletter
Fresh Off The Press
- Second-Gen, 2017 Buick Verano Expected To Adopt New Platform, Grow In Size, Lose WeightAugust 4, 2015
- 2017 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 Spied: Shows Off Monster Hood Extractor, Rear SpoilerAugust 4, 2015
- General Motors Mexico Sales Total 21,528 Units In JuneAugust 4, 2015
- General Motors Re-Recalls 82,620 Cadillac ATS Sedans Over Sunroof ControlsAugust 4, 2015
- 2016 Chevrolet Colorado Z71 Trail Boss: Hot Or Not?August 4, 2015
- 1976 Ferrari Dino 308 GT4 Fitted With Twin-Turbo LS V8 PowerAugust 4, 2015
- A Corvette Sub-Brand Could Tie In Well With Future Cadillac GoalsJuly 23, 2015
- ATS Owner Offers Advice To Cadillac; We Agree: MailbagJuly 25, 2015
- General Motors Is At A Loss Without Pontiac: Opinion DeskJuly 10, 2015
- Russian-Market Chevrolet Tahoe To Be Powered By 6.2L V8 EcoTec3 EngineJuly 10, 2015
- General Motors Will Meet With NAN Over Kid Rock Confederate Flag ControversyJuly 17, 2015
- Chevrolet, Kid Rock Controversy Heats Up With Civil Rights GroupJuly 14, 2015
- MP81 on:2016 Chevrolet Colorado Z71 Trail Boss: Hot Or Not?
- Ken on:2017 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 Spied: Shows Off Monster Hood Extractor, Rear Spoiler
- Lance lambrecht on:Second-Gen, 2017 Buick Verano Expected To Adopt New Platform, Grow In Size, Lose Weight
- rocketman on:Cadillac Future Plans To Include Right-Hand-Drive Models?
- Next-Generation 2017 Buick Verano Detailed | GM Authority on:Here Are The Preliminary Specifications Of The 2016 Chevy Cruze Sedan
- Cadillac XT5 V-Series Not Coming | GM Authority on:New Cadillac Accessory Further Hints At Upcoming ATS Vsport
Recent Forum Discussions
- ONSTAR PROGRAMMING
- A Plan for Pontiac
- How to permanently turn off Park Assist on a 2015 Yukon Denali
- 2014 Tahoe with Bose navigation system
- IntelliLink plays my iPhone music when I plug it in, I just want to charge it
- Android Auto and Apple Carplay in 2016 Enclave
- New Ecotec 5.3 engine problem
- Wheelchair driver. Elec/Hydro Brake question.
- 2014 Impala LT & LED Head Lights
- Feeling not valued as a customer