When it launches next year in Oz, the Chevrolet Malibu will trade its twin-port grille for a more open-mouth front fascia, and its Bow Tie for a lion seal as it is introduced into the marketplace as the Holden Malibu. Don’t forget about the right-hand-drive part.
GM Authority is hiring! Submit your application today!
- Previous story Global Electric Vehicle Exec Doug Parks Appointed As GM Vice President Of Product Programs
- Next story Large Cadillac Crossover Expected To Arrive By 2015
You may also like...
Community Question: What’s The Best Looking Sedan GM Sells Right Now?
2015 Chevrolet Malibu Priced
So, What Do We All Think Of This Turquoise Chevrolet Malibu In China?
Login or Register
GM Authority Newsletter
Fresh Off The Press
- New Mickey Thompson Wheel/Tire Configurator For Your CamaroOctober 2, 2014
- This Is How The 2015 Colorado And Canyon Decimate The Toyota Tacoma And Nissan FrontierOctober 1, 2014
- Cadillac-LaSalle Car Museum Opens In MichiganOctober 1, 2014
- 2015 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 Crashes On The ‘RingOctober 1, 2014
- 2014 Buick Encore vs 2014 BMW X1October 1, 2014
- General Motors To Give Financial Outlook Update TodayOctober 1, 2014
- The First Problem With The Cadillac CT6: It’s Not Greater Than 7 (Series) Or 8 (A8): OpinionSeptember 26, 2014
- Cadillac Introduces New Naming Convention With CT6 Name For Omega FlagshipSeptember 24, 2014
- New Sixth-Generation 2016 Camaro Rendering Continues To Entertain The ThoughtSeptember 5, 2014
- U.S.-Market Chevy TrailBlazer RenderedSeptember 27, 2014
- Poll: Are You A Fan Of Cadillac’s New Naming Scheme?September 25, 2014
- We Render The Second-Gen Cadillac CTS CoupeSeptember 22, 2014
- Paula on:Cadillac Marries Art And Science With Cut-And-Sew Interiors
- David on:This Is How The 2015 Colorado And Canyon Decimate The Toyota Tacoma And Nissan Frontier
- ACCad on:Cadillac Marries Art And Science With Cut-And-Sew Interiors
- scott3 on:Cadillac To Develop Own, Unique Engine Family
- Andrew on:More On Cadillac’s New Model Naming System
- Les on:Cadillac To Develop Own, Unique Engine Family
Recent Forum Discussions
- Light Duty Diesel maybe in the works again?
- IntelliLink radio keeps freezing on 2014 Buick Verano
- Can You Add Slacker Radio To The Screen Widgets?
- 2006 Corvette that burned up
- 2015 Corvette auto door locks
- Where to find Engine block and Head I.D.’s
- harness kit for 95 olds regency
- replacing factory HU with a Mylink HU in a 2010 equinox
- MyLink will not bring up iphone SMS messages
- New 8-speed unfair to early buyers of 2015 Yukon Denali with 6.2L V8 L86