When it launches next year in Oz, the Chevrolet Malibu will trade its twin-port grille for a more open-mouth front fascia, and its Bow Tie for a lion seal as it is introduced into the marketplace as the Holden Malibu. Don’t forget about the right-hand-drive part.
GM Authority is hiring! Submit your application today!
- Previous story Global Electric Vehicle Exec Doug Parks Appointed As GM Vice President Of Product Programs
- Next story Large Cadillac Crossover Expected To Arrive By 2015
You may also like...
Community Question: What’s The Best Looking Sedan GM Sells Right Now?
2015 Chevrolet Malibu Priced
So, What Do We All Think Of This Turquoise Chevrolet Malibu In China?
Login or Register
GM Authority Newsletter
Fresh Off The Press
- Corvette Racing Finishes Ninth, Tenth In Disappointing Race At Circuit Of The AmericasSeptember 21, 2014
- General Motors Recalls 221,558 Chevrolet Impala, Cadillac XTS Sedans Over Fire RiskSeptember 21, 2014
- Opel Launches New Ad Campaign For The Adam Rocks In GermanySeptember 20, 2014
- Corvette Racing Qualifies Seventh For FIA WEC Race At Circuit Of The AmericasSeptember 20, 2014
- Geiger Cars Introduces 590 Horsepower Tuning Package For C7 CorvetteSeptember 20, 2014
- Sources: All-New D2XX-Based Cruze To Be ‘Significantly Lighter’ Than Outgoing ModelSeptember 19, 2014
- Community Question: What’s The Best Looking Sedan GM Sells Right Now?August 28, 2014
- New Sixth-Generation 2016 Camaro Rendering Continues To Entertain The ThoughtSeptember 5, 2014
- Holden Commodore Replacement Reportedly Won’t Be Built In China, But EuropeAugust 29, 2014
- Community Question: For $80K, What General Motors Car Do You Buy?August 23, 2014
- Either This Is The Corvette Zora Chassis Mule Or An Epic Ruse: Spy ShotsSeptember 16, 2014
- The All-New U.S.-Market Chevy Cruze Will Have These Three Differences Compared To The Chinese VersionSeptember 15, 2014
- DenMor on:Autoblopnik Satirically Explains Slow Cadillac Sales
- Edgar on:Sources: All-New D2XX-Based Cruze To Be ‘Significantly Lighter’ Than Outgoing Model
- steve on:The All-New U.S.-Market Chevy Cruze Will Have These Three Differences Compared To The Chinese Version
- Edgar on:2015 Mustang Sets The Performance Bar For Alpha 2016 Camaro To Match, Surpass
- R Smyrna on:Sources: All-New D2XX-Based Cruze To Be ‘Significantly Lighter’ Than Outgoing Model
- vic1212 on:Sources: All-New D2XX-Based Cruze To Be ‘Significantly Lighter’ Than Outgoing Model
Recent Forum Discussions
- 2006 Corvette that burned up
- 2015 Corvette auto door locks
- Where to find Engine block and Head I.D.’s
- harness kit for 95 olds regency
- replacing factory HU with a Mylink HU in a 2010 equinox
- MyLink will not bring up iphone SMS messages
- New transmission is unfair to early buyers of L86(6.2) equipped vehicles.
- 2012 Terrain Nav RPT function won"t work
- Any Cadillac Convertibles to return?
- 2014 sierra parking gear reamains in neutral