When it launches next year in Oz, the Chevrolet Malibu will trade its twin-port grille for a more open-mouth front fascia, and its Bow Tie for a lion seal as it is introduced into the marketplace as the Holden Malibu. Don’t forget about the right-hand-drive part.
GM Authority is hiring! Submit your application today!
- Previous story Global Electric Vehicle Exec Doug Parks Appointed As GM Vice President Of Product Programs
- Next story Large Cadillac Crossover Expected To Arrive By 2015
You may also like...
2016 Chinese Chevrolet Malibu Shows Face In Shanghai
Could The 2016 Chevrolet Malibu Be The Next Generation Holden Commodore?
China-Only 2016 Chevrolet Malibu Has Aussie Beginnings
GM Authority Newsletter
Fresh Off The Press
- Cadillac ATS And CTS Both Recognized As Great Cars That, Sadly, Nobody BuysApril 28, 2015
- Fulfill Your ‘Ute Dreams With The Chevrolet ‘El Camonte Carlo’April 27, 2015
- GM Canada Set To Announce “New Mandate for Oshawa Engineering Center” TomorrowApril 27, 2015
- Team Betsafe From Gumball 3000 Shows Off Their CamaroApril 27, 2015
- 1993 Chevrolet Caprice Classic Latest Feature On Regular Car ReviewsApril 27, 2015
- D3 Cadillacs And Coffee Looks Like Our Kind Of EventApril 27, 2015
- This Is The 2016 Chevrolet MalibuMarch 31, 2015
- 2016 Cadillac CT6 Debuts In New York CityMarch 31, 2015
- GM Currently Weighing Production Viability Of Buick AvenirApril 10, 2015
- This Is Why Cadillac Will Discontinue The XTS: OpinionApril 22, 2015
- Does The 2016 Chevrolet Malibu Have What It Takes To Be A Comeback Kid?April 4, 2015
- Cadillac Is Reinventing Itself? Actually, Quite The ContraryMarch 29, 2015
- Wait! on:GM Recalls 1,207 2004 Chevy Impala And Monte Carlo, Buick Regal Over Potential Valve Cover Gasket Leak
- KT on:Cadillac ATS And CTS Both Recognized As Great Cars That, Sadly, Nobody Buys
- VCAT on:Cadillac ATS And CTS Both Recognized As Great Cars That, Sadly, Nobody Buys
- Wait! on:Cadillac ATS And CTS Both Recognized As Great Cars That, Sadly, Nobody Buys
- autopal on:Cadillac ATS And CTS Both Recognized As Great Cars That, Sadly, Nobody Buys
- vic1212 on:AutoGuide Gets Behind The Wheel Of The 2016 Cadillac ATS-V
Recent Forum Discussions
- 2015 Corvette MyLink
- USB always replaying from the top
- Ten vehicles that depreciate the slowest
- Retrofitting Backwards for newer electronic features??
- Having difficulty selling my 2007 Saturn Aura-Any Tips?
- Transmission help on a 2003 Saturn Lw300
- 2011 Sierra Radio Firmware Update
- 2006 Pontiac G6 echotec
- I have A pontac G 6 2.4 ecotec engine 2006
- Express W/ Duramax Engine Clicking when starting cold