When it launches next year in Oz, the Chevrolet Malibu will trade its twin-port grille for a more open-mouth front fascia, and its Bow Tie for a lion seal as it is introduced into the marketplace as the Holden Malibu. Don’t forget about the right-hand-drive part.
GM Authority is hiring! Submit your application today!
- Previous story Global Electric Vehicle Exec Doug Parks Appointed As GM Vice President Of Product Programs
- Next story Large Cadillac Crossover Expected To Arrive By 2015
You may also like...
More Speculation On The 2018 Holden Commodore
2016 Chinese Chevrolet Malibu Shows Face In Shanghai
Could The 2016 Chevrolet Malibu Be The Next Generation Holden Commodore?
GM Authority Newsletter
Fresh Off The Press
- 1986 Ford Mustang GT Beats With The Heart Of A RivalJuly 7, 2015
- Chevrolet Lets Real People Choose Between Steel And Aluminum Cages To Keep Out A Grizzly Bear: Ad BreakJuly 7, 2015
- Did You Know? The Guy Behind Elvis’ Rhinestone Suit Also Made Outrageous CarsJuly 7, 2015
- Watch This C6 Corvette ZR1 Take On A C63 AMG Benz And BMW M6: VideoJuly 7, 2015
- Cadillac Offers CTS Vsport Performance Suspension Upgrade Package As AccessoryJuly 7, 2015
- Watch A 900 HP C6 Corvette Do A Burnout For America: VideoJuly 6, 2015
- Mailbag: What Is Going On With Cadillac Marketing?June 26, 2015
- Kid Rock’s Confederate Flag Use Sparks Controversy With Chevrolet SponsorshipJune 30, 2015
- 2016 Cadillac XT5 Spotted Completely UncoveredJune 25, 2015
- Poll: Should GM Make A Coupe Version Of The All-New 2016 Chevy Cruze?July 4, 2015
- 2016 Chevrolet Cruze: Hot Or Not?June 25, 2015
- General Motors U.S. Sales Down 3 Percent To 259,353 Vehicles In June 2015July 1, 2015
- 1986 Ford Mustang GT With An LS Swap | GM Authority on:Pre-Registeration Has Begun For The 2015 Holley LS Fest
- Edgardo Roman on:Toyota Land Cruiser With An LS2: Hot Or Not?
- billfracthecarguy on:Chevrolet Shows Us Why High-Strength Steel Is A Necessity: Ad Break
- opc on:Chevrolet Lets Real People Choose Between Steel And Aluminum Cages To Keep Out A Grizzly Bear: Ad Break
- billfracthecarguy on:1967 Chevrolet Camaro Pace Car Is 1 Of 5: eBay Find
- Chevy Shows Steel Strength With Grizzly Bear | GM Authority on:Chevrolet Shows Us Why High-Strength Steel Is A Necessity: Ad Break
Recent Forum Discussions
- 2014 Tahoe with Bose navigation system
- IntelliLink plays my iPhone music when I plug it in, I just want to charge it
- Android Auto and Apple Carplay in 2016 Enclave
- New Ecotec 5.3 engine problem
- Wheelchair driver. Elec/Hydro Brake question.
- 2014 Impala LT & LED Head Lights
- Feeling not valued as a customer
- Chevrolet Captiva Ltz Bluetooth
- Power Windows and Door Locks
- Slight Vibration 2008 Impala SS