When it launches next year in Oz, the Chevrolet Malibu will trade its twin-port grille for a more open-mouth front fascia, and its Bow Tie for a lion seal as it is introduced into the marketplace as the Holden Malibu. Don’t forget about the right-hand-drive part.
GM Authority is hiring! Submit your application today!
- Previous story Global Electric Vehicle Exec Doug Parks Appointed As GM Vice President Of Product Programs
- Next story Large Cadillac Crossover Expected To Arrive By 2015
You may also like...
Chevrolet Malibu Nameplate Passes Ten Million Mark
Chevrolet SS Sedan Owner Has Sense Of Humor, Labels Car ‘Impalibu’
More Speculation On The 2018 Holden Commodore
GM Authority Newsletter
Fresh Off The Press
- Chevrolet Announces ‘Team Chevy Rodeo’October 6, 2015
- We’re Finding New Roads With Chevrolet In A 2016 Camaro SSOctober 6, 2015
- Remembering Passionate Chevrolet Corvette Collector Don Messner: VideoOctober 6, 2015
- C6 Corvette Gets Slideways At LS Fest: VideoOctober 6, 2015
- Chevrolet Camaro Z/28.R Wins First Continental Tire Grand Sport ChampionshipOctober 6, 2015
- 1930 Cadillac V16 Roadster Valued At $750,000 Recently Stolen (Update)October 6, 2015
- Community Question: What Would It Take For You To Purchase A 2016 Chevrolet SS?September 18, 2015
- Cadillac ATS Sales Down 12.6 Percent To 2,449 Units In August 2015September 11, 2015
- Why General Motors Continues To Shrug Off A Fiat-Chrysler MergerSeptember 8, 2015
- Here Is The Solution To The Cadillac ATS Sunroof RecallSeptember 14, 2015
- 2016 Chevrolet SS Revealed With Refreshed LooksSeptember 15, 2015
- 2016 Chevrolet Silverado 1500: First DriveOctober 2, 2015
- namarow on:Community Question: What Would You Like To See From The (Much-Rumored) Cadillac ATS V-Sport?
- Curious on:We Hear: Chevrolet Colorado A ‘Testbed’ For Future 2.8L Duramax Engine Applications
- Ron on:We Hear: Chevrolet Colorado A ‘Testbed’ For Future 2.8L Duramax Engine Applications
- We’re Finding New Roads With Chevrolet In A 2016 Camaro SS on:We’re Finding New Roads With Chevrolet In A 2016 Camaro SS
- johnls_39 on:1930 Cadillac V16 Roadster Valued At $750,000 Recently Stolen (Update)
- EvDave on:We Hear: Chevrolet Colorado A ‘Testbed’ For Future 2.8L Duramax Engine Applications
Recent Forum Discussions
- Chevy my link
- 2016 Sierra, When will they be at dealers?
- 2014 Malibu A/C lower vent leak passenger side
- Johan de Nysschen Concedes Mercedes, Audi and BMW are Superior to Cadillac
- ONSTAR PROGRAMMING
- A Plan for Pontiac
- How to permanently turn off Park Assist on a 2015 Yukon Denali
- 2014 Tahoe with Bose navigation system
- IntelliLink plays my iPhone music when I plug it in, I just want to charge it
- Android Auto and Apple Carplay in 2016 Enclave