When it launches next year in Oz, the Chevrolet Malibu will trade its twin-port grille for a more open-mouth front fascia, and its Bow Tie for a lion seal as it is introduced into the marketplace as the Holden Malibu. Don’t forget about the right-hand-drive part.
- Previous story Global Electric Vehicle Exec Doug Parks Appointed As GM Vice President Of Product Programs
- Next story Large Cadillac Crossover Expected To Arrive By 2015
You may also like...
Ad Break: The 2014 Malibu, For The Richest Guys On Earth
2014 Chevrolet Malibu MPG Figures Match Malibu Eco, And It’s More Affordable
Ad Break: The Holden Malibu Is Your Midsize Escape
Login or Register
GM Authority Newsletter
Fresh Off The Press
- Father Of Corvette Chief Engineer Takes Delivery Of His Own C7: VideoDecember 7, 2013
- Costco Auto Program Helps GM Gain Conquest BuyersDecember 7, 2013
- 2014 Pontiac GTO “The Judge” Converted Camaro: eBay FindDecember 7, 2013
- GM Shares Reach $40.38, Marking New 52-Week HighDecember 6, 2013
- John Heinricy Drives The 600 Horsepower Hennessey C7 Corvette StingrayDecember 6, 2013
- Is THIS The 2015 Corvette C7 Z06′s Supercharged V8?December 6, 2013
- Opel Chairman Agrees That There Needs To Be More Differentiation From ChevroletNovember 29, 2013
- GM Extends Benefits To Employees In Same Sex MarriagesNovember 8, 2013
- GM Announces Plans To Withdraw Chevrolet From Mainstream Segments In EuropeDecember 5, 2013
- Akerson: Buick Flagship “Possible”November 18, 2013
- 2015 Chevrolet Colorado Looks To Rejuvenate Midsized Truck Segment With Tech, DieselNovember 19, 2013
- 2015 Ford Mustang Leaked, Does It Spell Trouble For Chevy Camaro?December 3, 2013
- scott on:GM Announces Plans To Withdraw Chevrolet From Mainstream Segments In Europe
- Eco_Turbo on:2014 Pontiac GTO “The Judge” Converted Camaro: eBay Find
- bronc624 on:2015 Corvette Z06 Teased, Will Bow At 2014 Detroit Auto Show In January
- bronc624 on:2015 Ford Mustang Leaked, Does It Spell Trouble For Chevy Camaro?
- Chrisss on:SEMA 2013: 2015 Chevrolet Tahoe Black Brings All The Bros To The Yard
- jzEllis on:John Heinricy Drives The 600 Horsepower Hennessey C7 Corvette Stingray
Recent Forum Discussions
- Chevy SS
- issue with MyLink radio favorites
- 6.2 Denali/Sierra should have dual exhaust!
- OnStar for fleet users
- Driving the new 2014 Corvette, SS and Z28.. on track
- Handsfree bluetooth on 2012 Chevy Traverse
- 2014 Silverado 1500 Z71 Driver Alert Package
- 2014 Sierra FM Radio
- 2003 Suburban Z71 low oil pressure
- When will CUE updates be available?