Some will have no idea what’s going on in this Buick Verano ad starring Peyton Manning… but that doesn’t matter, so long as you understand that the Verano has a potent voice recognition system that lets you control the car’s infotainment and telematics systems:
GM Authority is hiring! Submit your application today!
- Previous story Wordless Wednesdays: Chevy Cruze WTCC Catches Some Air
- Next story Next Generation 2015 GMC Canyon Confirmed In Supplier Press Release
You may also like...
2016 Buick Verano Returns In New Round Of Spy Photos
Updated Buick Verano Revealed In Leaked Excelle GT Photo?
Buick Verano Prices Slashed For 2015
Login or Register
GM Authority Newsletter
Fresh Off The Press
- Opel Well On Its Way To Improving Brand Image, CMO SaysNovember 27, 2014
- 2015 Corvette Stingray Priced From €74,500 In GermanyNovember 27, 2014
- General Motors Files Trademark Application For ‘Velite’November 27, 2014
- Happy Thanksgiving, From GM AuthorityNovember 27, 2014
- An Innovative And Interesting Buick..Bathtub?November 27, 2014
- What Cadillac CMO Uwe Ellinghaus Thinks Hollywood Can Do For The BrandNovember 27, 2014
- 2015 Chevrolet Colorado ZR2 Concept Is Ready To Rock: LA 2014November 19, 2014
- Confirmed: There Will Not Be A Manual Offered On 2016 Cadillac CTS-VNovember 22, 2014
- Sound Regulations May Bar C7 Corvette From South Korean LaunchNovember 8, 2014
- We Render The 2016 Cadillac CT6October 28, 2014
- Holden Will Be Reportedly Left High And Dry For A RWD Car After Commodore Phases OutNovember 15, 2014
- The 2016 Cadillac ATS-V Will Have 450 Horsepower And 445 Pound-Feet Of TorqueNovember 11, 2014
- Grawdaddy on:How Cadillac’s Revitalization Will Ultimately Improve GM’s Trucks
- Opel Well On Its Way To Improving Its Image, CMO Says | GM Authority on:Can Opel Really Meet Its Ambitious 2022 Sales Goals?
- 2015 Corvette Stingray Priced From €74,500 In Germany | GM Authority on:Deep Dive: The 2014 Chevy Corvette C7 Stingray And Its Z51 Performance Package
- Buick Velite Coupe, Convertible Imminent? | GM Authority on:Buick Convertible To Launch Within Next 18 Months In United States, Will Be Named Cascada
- janet on:General Motors Has Recalled 6.1 Million Vehicles In The Last Two Months
- jack on:Mailbag: Jackson Loves His New CTS, But Couldn’t Convince His Wife To Get An SRX
Recent Forum Discussions