Some will have no idea what’s going on in this Buick Verano ad starring Peyton Manning… but that doesn’t matter, so long as you understand that the Verano has a potent voice recognition system that lets you control the car’s infotainment and telematics systems:
GM Authority is hiring! Submit your application today!
- Previous story Wordless Wednesdays: Chevy Cruze WTCC Catches Some Air
- Next story Next Generation 2015 GMC Canyon Confirmed In Supplier Press Release
You may also like...
2016 Buick Verano Returns In New Round Of Spy Photos
Updated Buick Verano Revealed In Leaked Excelle GT Photo?
Buick Verano Prices Slashed For 2015
Login or Register
GM Authority Newsletter
Fresh Off The Press
- Opel-Based Holdens To Arrive In Oz Mid-2015December 22, 2014
- Feature Spotlight: The 2016 Cadillac CTS-V’s 25 Percent Stiffer StructureDecember 22, 2014
- It’s Been A Very Green Year For General MotorsDecember 22, 2014
- Super-Rare 1969 Yenko Nova Headed To Mecum KissimmeeDecember 22, 2014
- Santa Cam Newton Delivers Presents In His 2015 GMC Yukon Denali ‘Sleigh’: VideoDecember 22, 2014
- 1977 Cadillac Seville Fit For The KingDecember 22, 2014
- Confirmed: There Will Not Be A Manual Offered On 2016 Cadillac CTS-VNovember 22, 2014
- North Carolina Dealership Offering Waiting List For Buick Grand National, GNXNovember 30, 2014
- 2015 Chevrolet Colorado ZR2 Concept: 7 Things We DislikeDecember 5, 2014
- General Motors Files Trademark Application For ‘Velite’November 27, 2014
- 2016 Cadillac CTS-V Aims To Leapfrog Rivals With 640 HP, Tech, Killer LooksDecember 21, 2014
- 2015 Ford F-150 Fuel Economy Contests 2015 Chevrolet Colorado, 2015 GMC Canyon MileageNovember 26, 2014
- andrew on:If You Thought Germany Sold More Luxury Vehicles Than GM, You’d Be Wrong
- ralphie on:2015i GMC Yukon Denali Family With 8 Speed Sees Minor MSRP Bump
- scott3 on:2016 Cadillac CTS-V Aims To Leapfrog Rivals With 640 HP, Tech, Killer Looks
- scott3 on:Community Question: Should Cadillac Offer The 2016 CTS-V With A Manual?
- scott3 on:2016 Cadillac CTS-V: Hot Or Not?
- scott3 on:Community Question: Should Opel/Vauxhall Launch A Midsize Truck For Europe?
Recent Forum Discussions