Some will have no idea what’s going on in this Buick Verano ad starring Peyton Manning… but that doesn’t matter, so long as you understand that the Verano has a potent voice recognition system that lets you control the car’s infotainment and telematics systems:
GM Authority is hiring! Submit your application today!
- Previous story Wordless Wednesdays: Chevy Cruze WTCC Catches Some Air
- Next story Next Generation 2015 GMC Canyon Confirmed In Supplier Press Release
You may also like...
Buick Teases Upcoming Chinese Only 2016 Verano
2015 Buick Excelle GT: Hot Or Not?
General Motors To Cut Chevrolet Sonic, Buick Verano Production Amid High Inventories
GM Authority Newsletter
Fresh Off The Press
- Watch The Continental Tire Monterey Grand Prix In Its Entirety Right Here: VideoMay 5, 2015
- Opel Mokka Emergency Assistance Vehicle Is Here To Save YouMay 5, 2015
- 1968 Iso Grifo Wears Decidedly Italian Sheetmetal, Beats To A Corvette HeartbeatMay 4, 2015
- General Motors Eyes India As Last Automotive FrontierMay 4, 2015
- 1941 Chevrolet Truck Faces John Deere Tractor In A Muddy Tug Of WarMay 4, 2015
- Lowndes Close To 100 Career Race Wins, Slips Up At BarbagalloMay 4, 2015
- GM Currently Weighing Production Viability Of Buick AvenirApril 10, 2015
- This Is Why Cadillac Will Discontinue The XTS: OpinionApril 22, 2015
- Cadillac ATS And CTS Both Recognized As Great Cars That, Sadly, Nobody BuysApril 28, 2015
- Buick Chief Duncan Aldred: “A Lot More To Do” With Buick In U.S.April 24, 2015
- General Motors U.S. Sales Up 6 Percent To 269,056 Vehicles In April 2015May 1, 2015
- Cadillac Chief Johan de Nysschen: V-Series Is Worst Nightmare Of ‘German Fanboys’April 24, 2015
- 2015 Monterey Grand Prix Full Race Video | GM Authority on:Corvette DP Wins Overall, Corvette Racing Sixth In TUDOR Action At Laguna Seca
- Harvey on:Chevy Reveals Speedway Aero Kit For Indy 500
- Jon R on:Impatient Camaro Driver Becomes Infamous Thanks To Dashcam: Accident Watch
- Farhan on:Community Question: Is The 2016 Chevrolet Volt Priced Competitively?
- EvDave on:General Motors Files Trademark Application For ‘Cruze Premier’
- Steve Williams on:1976 ‘Green Bandit’ Trans Am Is Light On Details, Long On Nostalgia
Recent Forum Discussions
- 2015 Corvette MyLink
- USB always replaying from the top
- Retrofitting Backwards for newer electronic features??
- Having difficulty selling my 2007 Saturn Aura-Any Tips?
- Transmission help on a 2003 Saturn Lw300
- 2011 Sierra Radio Firmware Update
- 2006 Pontiac G6 echotec
- I have A pontac G 6 2.4 ecotec engine 2006
- Express W/ Duramax Engine Clicking when starting cold
- 2008 Saturn Vue Redline Engine