Continuing the ad campaign featuring testimonials from real Volt owners, this episode is all about the Volt’s speed and power. The “ride is unparalleled”, “it’s a very, very agile and fast car”, “it’s like a sports car” — those are just some of the quotes from Volt drivers in the real world. Watch here for yourself:
GM Authority is hiring! Submit your application today!
- Previous story Cadillac XTS To Be Sold In Europe As Opel Omega?
- Next story Wordless Wednesday: These Are The Parts Of GM’s LS9 Engine
You may also like...
2016 Chevrolet Volt The Topic Of Discussion On Autoline After Hours
2015 Chevrolet Volt Stays Firm On Price
2016 Chevrolet Volt Will Have New Marketing Plan
Login or Register
GM Authority Newsletter
Fresh Off The Press
- Exquisite 1958 Chevrolet Impala Convertible At Mecum AnaheimOctober 25, 2014
- Johan De Nysschen Speaks With Fox Business: VideoOctober 25, 2014
- GM Ruled Innocent Of Trying To Sabotage The Sale Of Saab MarqueOctober 25, 2014
- Which Chevy, Buick, GMC And Cadillac Vehicles Have OnStar 4G LTE With Wi-Fi Hotspot?October 25, 2014
- 2015 Corvette Recalled For Airbag And Parking Brake IssuesOctober 24, 2014
- Model Year 2015i Chevy Tahoe, Suburban Get A Bevy Of Technology & Equipment UpdatesOctober 24, 2014
- The First Problem With The Cadillac CT6: It’s Not Greater Than 7 (Series) Or 8 (A8): OpinionSeptember 26, 2014
- 2016 Chevrolet Camaro: This Is Probably ItOctober 11, 2014
- U.S.-Market Chevy TrailBlazer RenderedSeptember 27, 2014
- General Motors Supported ‘Anti-Tesla’ Bill Signed By Michigan Governor (Updated)October 21, 2014
- Buick And Cadillac Continue To Attract The Oldest BuyersOctober 3, 2014
- MT Answers Whether The New Mustang GT Has Surpassed The Camaro SS: VideoOctober 15, 2014
- Maia Bradford on:“Evolution of Indulgence”, Starring The 2015 Cadillac Escalade: Ad Break
- MIchael D Davis on:2015 GMC Canyon Early Data Shows Loaded $38,125 Configuration Selling The Best
- gdvalente on:Exquisite 1958 Chevrolet Impala Convertible At Mecum Anaheim
- bill on:Mailbag: Can The Stop/Start System In The 2014 Chevy Malibu Run Out Of Power?
- Chris Ecclestone on:A Chevrolet Silverado ZR2 Could Look Something Like This
- scott3 on:Motor Trend Bids Adieu To Its Long-Term Cadillac ATS
Recent Forum Discussions
- 2009 Chevy Suburban Bluetooth issues
- Bluetooth for 2007 Avalanche
- Social Media: LinkedIn
- 2015 Corvette 8-Speed Transmission Slippage
- Intellilink issues with iPod Classic
- Mary, help me track my GMC!
- GMC Terrain 2012 and Galaxy S5
- Bluetooth 'not available' in 2014 malibu
- Regal GS 20" wheels with Brembos
- 2015 Corvette Berlin Blue Color (GXH)