Earlier today, we found out that the turbo-charged Chevrolet Malibu will fetch a $26,950 price tag. And seemingly in cahoots to whet our appetites for the most sporting production Malibu on the market, Chevy just came out with this video of a Malibu Turbo doing some spirited driving at the track:
What a tease, right?
GM Authority is hiring! Submit your application today!
- Previous story Photo Of The Day: First Caddy XTS Gets Into A Fender-Bender
- Next story GM U.S. Sales Down 6 Percent In July
You may also like...
Watch A Replay Of The 2016 Chevrolet Malibu Reveal In New York City
Community Question: What Would You Like To See From 2016 Chevy Malibu?
Chevrolet Offers Us A Sneak Peek At The 2016 Malibu: Video
GM Authority Newsletter
Fresh Off The Press
- General Motors Now Uses Xbox To Better Engineer Its VehiclesApril 24, 2015
- Don’t You Wish The 2016 Corvette Z06 C7.R Edition Had Red Mirrors?April 24, 2015
- Buick Chief Duncan Aldred: “A Lot More To Do” With Buick In U.S.April 24, 2015
- University Engineering Teams Gear Up For Working On The 2016 Camaro In EcoCAR 3: VideoApril 24, 2015
- Dale Earnhardt 2015 Chevrolet Colorado Tribute Fetches $48,400 At Barrett-JacksonApril 24, 2015
- Cadillac Racing Looking For Redemption At Barber After Tough Weekend In Long BeachApril 24, 2015
- This Is The 2016 Chevrolet MalibuMarch 31, 2015
- 2016 Cadillac CT6 Debuts In New York CityMarch 31, 2015
- This Is Why Cadillac Will Discontinue The XTS: OpinionApril 22, 2015
- GM Currently Weighing Production Viability Of Buick AvenirApril 10, 2015
- Does The 2016 Chevrolet Malibu Have What It Takes To Be A Comeback Kid?April 4, 2015
- Cadillac Needs To Replace ‘The Horn’ With Its Own Unique Key Fob ‘Chirp’: Opinion DeskMarch 27, 2015
- scott3 on:2016 Cadillac ATS Coupe Gets New 3.6L LGX V6 Engine, 8-Speed Transmission, New Colors And More
- scott3 on:Buick Chief Duncan Aldred: “A Lot More To Do” With Buick In U.S.
- g unit on:Pontiac Dead? Try Telling That To Lingenfelter: eBay Find
- Lonn on:Buick Chief Duncan Aldred: “A Lot More To Do” With Buick In U.S.
- Takealookatmenow on:Cadillac Marketing Chief Uwe Ellinghaus Talks More About ‘Dare Greatly’
- CJ on:Buick Chief Duncan Aldred: “A Lot More To Do” With Buick In U.S.
Recent Forum Discussions
- USB always replaying from the top
- Ten vehicles that depreciate the slowest
- Retrofitting Backwards for newer electronic features??
- Having difficulty selling my 2007 Saturn Aura-Any Tips?
- Transmission help on a 2003 Saturn Lw300
- 2011 Sierra Radio Firmware Update
- 2006 Pontiac G6 echotec
- I have A pontac G 6 2.4 ecotec engine 2006
- Express W/ Duramax Engine Clicking when starting cold
- 2008 Saturn Vue Redline Engine