Earlier today, we found out that the turbo-charged Chevrolet Malibu will fetch a $26,950 price tag. And seemingly in cahoots to whet our appetites for the most sporting production Malibu on the market, Chevy just came out with this video of a Malibu Turbo doing some spirited driving at the track:
What a tease, right?
GM Authority is hiring! Submit your application today!
- Previous story Photo Of The Day: First Caddy XTS Gets Into A Fender-Bender
- Next story GM U.S. Sales Down 6 Percent In July
You may also like...
Watch A Replay Of The 2016 Chevrolet Malibu Reveal In New York City
Community Question: What Would You Like To See From 2016 Chevy Malibu?
Chevrolet Offers Us A Sneak Peek At The 2016 Malibu: Video
GM Authority Newsletter
Fresh Off The Press
- Analysis: Cadillac Needs To Offer Sporty Appearance Packages On Non-V ModelsMay 26, 2015
- Eighth-Generation Chevy Malibu Takes On Fleet-Only Duty As ‘Malibu Limited’May 25, 2015
- Potential Buick Regal CNG Caught Testing In MichiganMay 25, 2015
- General Motors Yet To Make Decision In Regards To $161 Million Flint InvestmentMay 25, 2015
- Wentzville, MO Plant Still Trying To Keep Up With Chevrolet Colorado, GMC Canyon DemandMay 25, 2015
- 6,000 First-Generation Chevrolet Volts Still Sitting On Dealer LotsMay 25, 2015
- Why The 2015 Chevrolet SS Is The Greatest Car No One Is Buying: Opinion DeskMay 19, 2015
- Community Question: Is The 2016 Chevrolet Camaro Ready For All-Wheel Drive?May 21, 2015
- Cadillac ATS And CTS Both Recognized As Great Cars That, Sadly, Nobody BuysApril 28, 2015
- General Motors U.S. Sales Up 6 Percent To 269,056 Vehicles In April 2015May 1, 2015
- This Is The All-New 2016 Chevy CamaroMay 16, 2015
- Things We Hear: Chevy Should Offer A V6 In The Malibu Because Toyota, Honda And Nissan DoMay 13, 2015
- YouDontKnowBuick on:Analysis: Cadillac Needs To Offer Sporty Appearance Packages On Non-V Models
- scott3 on:Eighth-Generation Chevy Malibu Takes On Fleet-Only Duty As ‘Malibu Limited’
- YouDontKnowBuick on:Wentzville, MO Plant Still Trying To Keep Up With Chevrolet Colorado, GMC Canyon Demand
- jeff on:General Motors CEO Mary Barra Scoops Up A 2015 C7 Corvette Z06 Convertible
- OPC on:Eighth-Generation Chevy Malibu Takes On Fleet-Only Duty As ‘Malibu Limited’
- John B on:Community Question: Is The 2016 Chevrolet Camaro Ready For All-Wheel Drive?
Recent Forum Discussions
- Power Windows and Door Locks
- Slight Vibration 2008 Impala SS
- Intellilink Issues with iPod Classic and Crashing
- Caller ID Photos, 2014 GMC Terrain
- 2015 Corvette MyLink
- USB always replaying from the top
- Retrofitting Backwards for newer electronic features??
- Having difficulty selling my 2007 Saturn Aura-Any Tips?
- Transmission help on a 2003 Saturn Lw300
- 2011 Sierra Radio Firmware Update