The final counts are in for the month of June 2012, and the Chevrolet Silverado pickup truck and Malibu sedan were the only vehicles representing General Motors in the top 10 selling vehicles in the United States. Predictably, the Silverado came in second well behind the Ford F Series, while the Malibu came in fourth behind the Toyota Camry — but just by roughly 700 units. However, the Cruze was nowhere in sight, as sales for the not-so-compact sedan have stalled 23.8 percent compared to a year ago. This may be due to the massive recall that was recently implemented, or it could be due to the lack of variety.
GM Authority is hiring! Submit your application today!
- Previous story GM May Re-Friend Facebook Advertising
- Next story Volt Vehicle Line Director Tony Posawatz Leaves GM
You may also like...
Chevrolet Cruze, Equinox Climb Sales Spots In January
General Motors Canada Sales Up 13 Percent To 19,247 Units In December 2014: By The Numbers
General Motors U.S. Sales Up 19 Percent To 274,482 Units In December 2014: By The Numbers
GM Authority Newsletter
Fresh Off The Press
- General Motors Now Uses Xbox To Better Engineer Its VehiclesApril 24, 2015
- Don’t You Wish The 2016 Corvette Z06 C7.R Edition Had Red Mirrors?April 24, 2015
- Buick Chief Duncan Aldred: “A Lot More To Do” With Buick In U.S.April 24, 2015
- University Engineering Teams Gear Up For Working On The 2016 Camaro In EcoCAR 3: VideoApril 24, 2015
- Dale Earnhardt 2015 Chevrolet Colorado Tribute Fetches $48,400 At Barrett-JacksonApril 24, 2015
- Cadillac Racing Looking For Redemption At Barber After Tough Weekend In Long BeachApril 24, 2015
- This Is The 2016 Chevrolet MalibuMarch 31, 2015
- 2016 Cadillac CT6 Debuts In New York CityMarch 31, 2015
- This Is Why Cadillac Will Discontinue The XTS: OpinionApril 22, 2015
- GM Currently Weighing Production Viability Of Buick AvenirApril 10, 2015
- Does The 2016 Chevrolet Malibu Have What It Takes To Be A Comeback Kid?April 4, 2015
- Cadillac Needs To Replace ‘The Horn’ With Its Own Unique Key Fob ‘Chirp’: Opinion DeskMarch 27, 2015
- mike on:General Motors Reportedly Resisting NHTSA Push To Recall Full-Size Trucks
- rye shelton on:2016 Buick LaCrosse Gets Several Changes And Updates
- Jonathan on:2016 Cadillac ATS Coupe Gets New 3.6L LGX V6 Engine, 8-Speed Transmission, New Colors And More
- Mayfair on:Cadillac’s ‘Dare Greatly’ Isn’t Resonating With Baby Boomers
- rye shelton on:Buick Chief Duncan Aldred: “A Lot More To Do” With Buick In U.S.
- Brand Names Supercharger Vs Turbocharger Reliability | Turbocharger Supercharger Parts on:GM’s New 6.2 Liter V8 L86 vs. 3.6 Liter Twin Turbo V6 LF3: By The Numbers
Recent Forum Discussions
- USB always replaying from the top
- Ten vehicles that depreciate the slowest
- Retrofitting Backwards for newer electronic features??
- Having difficulty selling my 2007 Saturn Aura-Any Tips?
- Transmission help on a 2003 Saturn Lw300
- 2011 Sierra Radio Firmware Update
- 2006 Pontiac G6 echotec
- I have A pontac G 6 2.4 ecotec engine 2006
- Express W/ Duramax Engine Clicking when starting cold
- 2008 Saturn Vue Redline Engine