The final counts are in for the month of June 2012, and the Chevrolet Silverado pickup truck and Malibu sedan were the only vehicles representing General Motors in the top 10 selling vehicles in the United States. Predictably, the Silverado came in second well behind the Ford F Series, while the Malibu came in fourth behind the Toyota Camry — but just by roughly 700 units. However, the Cruze was nowhere in sight, as sales for the not-so-compact sedan have stalled 23.8 percent compared to a year ago. This may be due to the massive recall that was recently implemented, or it could be due to the lack of variety.
GM Authority is hiring! Submit your application today!
- Previous story GM May Re-Friend Facebook Advertising
- Next story Volt Vehicle Line Director Tony Posawatz Leaves GM
You may also like...
Chevrolet Cruze, Equinox Climb Sales Spots In January
General Motors U.S. Sales Up 19 Percent To 274,482 Units In December 2014: By The Numbers
General Motors U.S. Sales Up 6 Percent To 225,818 Units In November 2014: By The Numbers
GM Authority Newsletter
Fresh Off The Press
- GM Will Build New Chevrolet Cruze In China, Ohio, And Now MexicoMarch 25, 2015
- Livernois Pontiac G8 GT Can Be Heard All The Way Back In Australia: VideoMarch 25, 2015
- New Entourage Movie Trailer Is Heavy On The GM HardwareMarch 25, 2015
- Exotics Racing Now Offers The 2015 Corvette Z06 For Track DrivesMarch 25, 2015
- General Motors’ Arlington Assembly Center Produces 10-Millionth VehicleMarch 25, 2015
- Livernois Motorsports Makes A Mean Chevrolet SS Build: VideoMarch 25, 2015
- Cadillac Announces New 3.0L Twin-Turbo LGW 400HP V6 ‘LGW’ Engine For Upcoming 2016 CT6March 20, 2015
- Community Question: What Would You Like To See From 2016 Chevy Malibu?March 22, 2015
- 2016 Chevrolet Malibu Teased Ahead Of New York Auto Show DebutMarch 4, 2015
- 2016 Cadillac CT6 Sedan Won’t Exactly Follow German Large Sedan RecipeMarch 23, 2015
- Community Question: What Do You Want To See From The All-New 2016 Chevy Camaro?February 28, 2015
- Five Improvements We’d Like To See In The Next-Gen 2016 Chevy MalibuMarch 10, 2015
- David on:New Entourage Movie Trailer Is Heavy On The GM Hardware
- scott3 on:Lincoln To Stand Up To 2016 Cadillac CT6 In New York With RWD Continental?
- Aaron Young on:Watch A Blown Holden Ute Put Over 600 Hp Down At The Wheels: Video
- iMan2 on:Chris Christie’s New PR Strategy: Give Corvettes To The Media
- 2016 Chevrolet Cruze Will Be Built In Mexico | GM Authority on:2016 U.S. Market Chevrolet Cruze Caught Wearing Its American Front End
- pat on:2016 Cadillac ATS-V Output Officially SAE Rated At 464 Horsepower
Recent Forum Discussions
- 2008 Saturn Vue Redline Engine
- paint protection
- Zafira Tourer Check Engine Light
- Has the PassKey problem ever been solved or rectified ??
- 2009 Acadia Bluetooth
- G.M. Alloy Wheels
- 2015 GMC Sierra Teen Driver Mode.
- tracking my 2015 order
- 01 Silverado Check Engine Light
- 2013 Malibu 2.0l turbo engine upgrade