The final counts are in for the month of June 2012, and the Chevrolet Silverado pickup truck and Malibu sedan were the only vehicles representing General Motors in the top 10 selling vehicles in the United States. Predictably, the Silverado came in second well behind the Ford F Series, while the Malibu came in fourth behind the Toyota Camry — but just by roughly 700 units. However, the Cruze was nowhere in sight, as sales for the not-so-compact sedan have stalled 23.8 percent compared to a year ago. This may be due to the massive recall that was recently implemented, or it could be due to the lack of variety.
GM Authority is hiring! Submit your application today!
- Previous story GM May Re-Friend Facebook Advertising
- Next story Volt Vehicle Line Director Tony Posawatz Leaves GM
You may also like...
General Motors Canada Sales Up 25 Percent To 23,973 Units In July 2014: By The Numbers
Holden Records 12,332 Sales In June 2014
General Motors U.S. Sales Up 1 Percent To 267,461 Units In June 2014: By The Numbers
Login or Register
GM Authority Newsletter
Fresh Off The Press
- GMC Elevates To The Dark Side With The 2015 Sierra Elevation EditionSeptember 19, 2014
- Cadillac Chief To Push For Dealer Network Restructuring?September 18, 2014
- McLaren MP4-12C Faces The Supercharged Powers Of The Cadillac CTS-V: VideoSeptember 18, 2014
- Build Your Own 2015 Cadillac ATS CoupeSeptember 18, 2014
- And Now, More Photos Of Chinese-Market 2015 Chevy CruzeSeptember 18, 2014
- Last-Made Nickey Chevrolet Camaro Heading To Mecum AuctionSeptember 18, 2014
- Community Question: What’s The Best Looking Sedan GM Sells Right Now?August 28, 2014
- New Sixth-Generation 2016 Camaro Rendering Continues To Entertain The ThoughtSeptember 5, 2014
- Holden Commodore Replacement Reportedly Won’t Be Built In China, But EuropeAugust 29, 2014
- Community Question: For $80K, What General Motors Car Do You Buy?August 23, 2014
- Either This Is The Corvette Zora Chassis Mule Or An Epic Ruse: Spy ShotsSeptember 16, 2014
- General Motors U.S. Sales Down 1.24 Percent To 272,423 Units In August 2014: By The NumbersSeptember 3, 2014
- Chris Ecclestone on:And Now, More Photos Of Chinese-Market 2015 Chevy Cruze
- beckjf on:Cadillac Chief To Push For Dealer Network Restructuring?
- David on:Cadillac Chief To Push For Dealer Network Restructuring?
- MohChevy on:And Now, More Photos Of Chinese-Market 2015 Chevy Cruze
- scott3 on:2015 Mustang Sets The Performance Bar For Alpha 2016 Camaro To Match, Surpass
- usayjim on:The All-New U.S.-Market Chevy Cruze Will Have These Three Differences Compared To The Chinese Version
Recent Forum Discussions
- 2015 Corvette auto door locks
- Where to find Engine block and Head I.D.’s
- harness kit for 95 olds regency
- replacing factory HU with a Mylink HU in a 2010 equinox
- MyLink will not bring up iphone SMS messages
- New transmission is unfair to early buyers of L86(6.2) equipped vehicles.
- 2012 Terrain Nav RPT function won"t work
- Any Cadillac Convertibles to return?
- 2014 sierra parking gear reamains in neutral
- '14 Impala (new style) base radio audio quality issue