The final counts are in for the month of June 2012, and the Chevrolet Silverado pickup truck and Malibu sedan were the only vehicles representing General Motors in the top 10 selling vehicles in the United States. Predictably, the Silverado came in second well behind the Ford F Series, while the Malibu came in fourth behind the Toyota Camry — but just by roughly 700 units. However, the Cruze was nowhere in sight, as sales for the not-so-compact sedan have stalled 23.8 percent compared to a year ago. This may be due to the massive recall that was recently implemented, or it could be due to the lack of variety.
GM Authority is hiring! Submit your application today!
- Previous story GM May Re-Friend Facebook Advertising
- Next story Volt Vehicle Line Director Tony Posawatz Leaves GM
You may also like...
General Motors Canada Sales Up 25 Percent To 23,973 Units In July 2014: By The Numbers
General Motors Canada Sales Down 15 Percent To 21,007 Units In June 2014: By The Numbers
Holden Records 12,332 Sales In June 2014
Login or Register
GM Authority Newsletter
Fresh Off The Press
- This Chevrolet Camaro Shows Us It’s Mustang Hunting SeasonOctober 31, 2014
- 2016 Cadillac ATS-V Coupe And Sedan Will Both Debut In Los AngelesOctober 31, 2014
- General Motors Will Replace Takata Airbags In Pontiac VibesOctober 31, 2014
- BDS Suspension Previews Lifted 2015 Chevrolet Colorado Before SEMAOctober 31, 2014
- Chevrolet Launches Digital Accessory Site For 2015 ColoradoOctober 31, 2014
- All Pro-Touring Camaros Deserve An LS7: eBay FindOctober 31, 2014
- 2016 Chevrolet Camaro: This Is Probably ItOctober 11, 2014
- General Motors Supported ‘Anti-Tesla’ Bill Signed By Michigan Governor (Updated)October 21, 2014
- Buick And Cadillac Continue To Attract The Oldest BuyersOctober 3, 2014
- MT Answers Whether The New Mustang GT Has Surpassed The Camaro SS: VideoOctober 15, 2014
- GM Will Do More Than Revitalize Mid-Size Truck Segment With 2015 Colorado And Canyon: First DriveOctober 8, 2014
- Cadillac Confirms Larger CT8, CT9 Luxury Vehicles In Future Product OnslaughtOctober 10, 2014
- Christopher Price on:So What’s The Word On Dorizas’ Departure?
- Chevrolet Camaro Camo Picture | GM Authority on:A 2013 Camaro 1LE Is A Great Way To Spend A Tax Return: Quick Spin
- Gmfan on:We Render The 2016 Cadillac CT6
- Gmfan on:Cadillac SRX Replacement Spied Testing For The First Time
- cmoser51 on:GMC Will Soon Offer Four Special Edition Models For 2015 Canyon
- Michael on:So What’s The Word On Dorizas’ Departure?
Recent Forum Discussions
- Apple Car Play
- 2014 Impala LED Running Lights
- 2009 Chevy Suburban Bluetooth issues
- Bluetooth for 2007 Avalanche
- Social Media: LinkedIn
- 2015 Corvette 8-Speed Transmission Slippage
- Intellilink issues with iPod Classic
- Mary, help me track my GMC!
- GMC Terrain 2012 and Galaxy S5
- Bluetooth 'not available' in 2014 malibu