The final counts are in for the month of June 2012, and the Chevrolet Silverado pickup truck and Malibu sedan were the only vehicles representing General Motors in the top 10 selling vehicles in the United States. Predictably, the Silverado came in second well behind the Ford F Series, while the Malibu came in fourth behind the Toyota Camry — but just by roughly 700 units. However, the Cruze was nowhere in sight, as sales for the not-so-compact sedan have stalled 23.8 percent compared to a year ago. This may be due to the massive recall that was recently implemented, or it could be due to the lack of variety.
GM Authority is hiring! Submit your application today!
- Previous story GM May Re-Friend Facebook Advertising
- Next story Volt Vehicle Line Director Tony Posawatz Leaves GM
You may also like...
Chevrolet Cruze, Equinox Climb Sales Spots In January
General Motors U.S. Sales Up 6 Percent To 225,818 Units In November 2014: By The Numbers
GM China Sales Up 3.2 Percent To 291,371 Units In October 2014
GM Authority Newsletter
Fresh Off The Press
- Poll: Should Cadillac Equip CUE With Physical Knobs And Dials?March 4, 2015
- Feeling Lucky? Win A 1967 Corvette Sting Ray Or A 2015 Corvette Z06March 4, 2015
- The Holden Cruze Plays The Matchmaker Game: VideoMarch 4, 2015
- 2015 Ford Mustang Sales Eclipse 2015 Chevrolet Camaro Sales In FebruaryMarch 4, 2015
- Dennis Rodman’s Obscene Hummer H1 Is Full Of Nudity And For SaleMarch 4, 2015
- Ridetech Will Transform A 1972 Corvette Into An All-Out Restomod In 48 HoursMarch 4, 2015
- Yes, Cadillac Just Showed Off Its 2016 CT6 Flagship Sedan In The ‘Daring: No Regrets’ AdFebruary 22, 2015
- General Motors Not Interested In Open Tesla PatentsFebruary 14, 2015
- Community Question: What Do You Want To See From The All-New 2016 Chevy Camaro?February 28, 2015
- Community Question: What Do You Want To See From The Cadillac CT6?February 20, 2015
- General Motors’ Chief Full-Size Truck Engineer Looks To Next-Gen ModelsFebruary 7, 2015
- Charles Thinks Cadillac “Should Be Ashamed To Call The SRX A Cadillac”: MailbagFebruary 19, 2015
- impy2ltz2014 on:Feeling Lucky? Win A 1967 Corvette Sting Ray Or A 2015 Corvette Z06
- scott3 on:Cadillac Introduces All-New V-Series Models At The 2015 Geneva Motor Show
- 2015 Corvette Z06 And 1967 Corvette Raffle | GM Authority on:2015 Corvette Z06: First Drive
- EvDave on:2016 Chevrolet Malibu Teased Ahead Of New York Auto Show Debut
- 2015 Corvette Z06 And 1967 Corvette Raffle | GM Authority on:Make No Compromises With This Pro Touring 1967 Corvette Sting Ray: eBay Find
- magirus on:2015 Ford Mustang Sales Eclipse 2015 Chevrolet Camaro Sales In February
Recent Forum Discussions
- 2015 GMC Sierra Teen Driver Mode.
- tracking my 2015 order
- 01 Silverado Check Engine Light
- 2013 Malibu 2.0l turbo engine upgrade
- 2011 CTS Coupe Key FOB dead
- When will GM put 8-speed automatic behind 5.3L?
- Vehicle tracking
- 2015 Yukon Denali rough idle issue and general frustration
- Driver Side Mirror Stuck in Auto Dim mode
- 2016 Chevelle or 2015 130r