The final counts are in for the month of June 2012, and the Chevrolet Silverado pickup truck and Malibu sedan were the only vehicles representing General Motors in the top 10 selling vehicles in the United States. Predictably, the Silverado came in second well behind the Ford F Series, while the Malibu came in fourth behind the Toyota Camry — but just by roughly 700 units. However, the Cruze was nowhere in sight, as sales for the not-so-compact sedan have stalled 23.8 percent compared to a year ago. This may be due to the massive recall that was recently implemented, or it could be due to the lack of variety.
GM Authority is hiring! Submit your application today!
- Previous story GM May Re-Friend Facebook Advertising
- Next story Volt Vehicle Line Director Tony Posawatz Leaves GM
You may also like...
General Motors Canada Sales Up 25 Percent To 23,973 Units In July 2014: By The Numbers
Holden Records 12,332 Sales In June 2014
General Motors U.S. Sales Up 1 Percent To 267,461 Units In June 2014: By The Numbers
Login or Register
GM Authority Newsletter
Fresh Off The Press
- Chevrolet-Sponsored NHRA U.S. Nationals Kick OffAugust 29, 2014
- Pink Chevrolet SS To Pace Next Three NASCAR Sprint Cup RoundsAugust 29, 2014
- Go Back To Future In 1955 With The GM SunmobileAugust 29, 2014
- Tony Stewart To Race At Atlanta This WeekendAugust 29, 2014
- Some Next-Gen Chevy Equinox Volume To Be Built In Mexico In Place Of Cadillac SRXAugust 29, 2014
- Holden Commodore Replacement Reportedly Won’t Be Built In China, But EuropeAugust 29, 2014
- Cadillac LTS Flagship To Debut In NYCAugust 7, 2014
- Community Question: What’s The Best Looking Sedan GM Sells Right Now?August 28, 2014
- General Motors To Halt Production At Lansing Grand River Following Slow ATS, CTS SalesAugust 9, 2014
- Cadillac XTS May Be Axed Following Introduction Of New Cadillac Full-Size SedanAugust 5, 2014
- Yes, Virginia, The 2015 CTS Loses Its Wreath In This New Official PhotoAugust 8, 2014
- Holy Sh** The Next Corvette ZR1 And C8 Could Actually Be Mid-EnginedAugust 14, 2014
- Christopher Price on:Pink Chevrolet SS To Pace Next Three NASCAR Sprint Cup Rounds
- johnls_39 on:Community Question: What’s The Best Looking Sedan GM Sells Right Now?
- vic1212 on:A Uh..’Modified’ 1995 Buick Roadmaster?: Craigslist Find
- scott3 on:Buick Unveils 2016 Envision Crossover In China
- Michael on:Holden Commodore Replacement Reportedly Won’t Be Built In China, But Europe
- scott3 on:Some Next-Gen Chevy Equinox Volume To Be Built In Mexico In Place Of Cadillac SRX
Recent Forum Discussions
- 2014 sierra parking gear reamains in neutral
- '14 Impala (new style) base radio audio quality issue
- MyLink USB/Flash Drive and Music library
- 2015 Suburban adaptive cruise control issues
- Bluetooth not working on my 2014 Buick Encore
- 2014 Impala Recall GM Recall # N140476 Remedy not yet available.
- 2015 Yukon XL Denali Issues
- Exhaust outlet stains on CTS Vsport
- Brake dust on CTS Vsport performance brakes
- Saturn ion ignition switch