This makes the Spark the first modern Chevy to omit the mechanism, which as most of us can remember, was huge in the ’90′s, and led to us owning multiple folders of discs that we would attempt to filter through at a stoplight for our favorite Blink-182 and The Offspring albums.
GM Authority is hiring! Submit your application today!
- Previous story This Is Why GM Is Investing So Heavily In Russia
- Next story GM Korea Workers To Strike
You may also like...
Chevrolet Announces Special Edition Spark Byte For Mexico
Chevrolet Spark, Spark EV Get Various Changes, Improvements For 2015 Model Year
General Motors Pulling Ahead Of Competition In Subcompact Segment
Login or Register
GM Authority Newsletter
Fresh Off The Press
- Cadillac Leaders Outline Future Plans At Annual Dealer MeetingSeptember 29, 2014
- General Motors Innovation Challenge Calls On Students To Invent Applications For 3D TechSeptember 29, 2014
- 2015 Corvette PDR System Illegal In A Few States?September 29, 2014
- Despite Being Cleared Of Charges, Tony Stewart May Still Face Civil Suit From Ward familySeptember 29, 2014
- CEO Mary Barra #2 In Fortunes’ “Most Powerful Women in Business”September 29, 2014
- Additional Takata Airbag Recalls May Include General Motors VehiclesSeptember 29, 2014
- The First Problem With The Cadillac CT6: It’s Not Greater Than 7 (Series) Or 8 (A8): OpinionSeptember 26, 2014
- New Sixth-Generation 2016 Camaro Rendering Continues To Entertain The ThoughtSeptember 5, 2014
- Cadillac Introduces New Naming Convention With CT6 Name For Omega FlagshipSeptember 24, 2014
- Holden Commodore Replacement Reportedly Won’t Be Built In China, But EuropeAugust 29, 2014
- Poll: Are You A Fan Of Cadillac’s New Naming Scheme?September 25, 2014
- We Render The Second-Gen Cadillac CTS CoupeSeptember 22, 2014
- Brandon on:Refreshed 2016 Cadillac ELR To Debut At 2014 LA Auto Show
- Gothzilla on:Refreshed 2016 Cadillac ELR To Debut At 2014 LA Auto Show
- Chris Ecclestone on:Cadillac’s Future Crossover Plans According To Brand Boss Johan de Nysschen
- DenMor on:Cadillac ATS Coupe Also Uses Engine Sound Enhancement: Feature Spotlight
- Kiel on:Cadillac ATS Coupe Also Uses Engine Sound Enhancement: Feature Spotlight
- opc on:Irmscher Tunes The Opel Vivaro For Some Reason
Recent Forum Discussions
- IntelliLink radio keeps freezing on 2014 Buick Verano
- Can You Add Slacker Radio To The Screen Widgets?
- 2006 Corvette that burned up
- 2015 Corvette auto door locks
- Where to find Engine block and Head I.D.’s
- harness kit for 95 olds regency
- replacing factory HU with a Mylink HU in a 2010 equinox
- MyLink will not bring up iphone SMS messages
- New transmission is unfair to early buyers of L86(6.2) equipped vehicles.
- 2012 Terrain Nav RPT function won"t work