This makes the Spark the first modern Chevy to omit the mechanism, which as most of us can remember, was huge in the ’90’s, and led to us owning multiple folders of discs that we would attempt to filter through at a stoplight for our favorite Blink-182 and The Offspring albums.
GM Authority is hiring! Submit your application today!
- Previous story This Is Why GM Is Investing So Heavily In Russia
- Next story GM Korea Workers To Strike
You may also like...
Analysis: What Would A Chevrolet Beat (Spark) Sedan Do For GM In India?
New Chevy Beat (Spark) To Reportedly Be Available As Four-Door Sedan In India
2015 Chevrolet Spark EV Sees A Major Sales Boost Following Price Decrease
GM Authority Newsletter
Fresh Off The Press
- Feast Your Eyes On The Very First 2016 Chevrolet Camaro For Sale: VideoAugust 28, 2015
- New SiriusXM Radio Show To Debut With Interview Of General Motors CEO Mary BarraAugust 28, 2015
- General Motors Colombia Sales Up 12 Percent To 6,156 Units In July 2015August 28, 2015
- Rumored LS9-Powered HSV Model May Revive Coveted GTS-R NameplateAugust 28, 2015
- Man Modifies C6 Corvette To Fit 2015 C7 Stingray HeadlightsAugust 28, 2015
- Pratt & Miller Dabbles With ‘The Next Generation’ 2014 Chevrolet Camaro SS: VideoAugust 28, 2015
- Cadillac President Johan de Nysschen Marks One Year Anniversary With Plenty Of Work Left To DoAugust 17, 2015
- Nearly All Future Buick Vehicles May Be Built Outside Of U.S.August 19, 2015
- Community Question: Is The Price Right For The 2016 Chevrolet Camaro?August 21, 2015
- Cadillac Dealers Reportedly Continue To Wait For Familiar Sales VolumeAugust 5, 2015
- 2017 Buick Regal Will Be Lighter, Longer Than Current ModelJuly 30, 2015
- UAW Opposes The Idea Of A China-Built Buick EnvisionAugust 18, 2015
- Lázaro Cárdenas on:The Curious Case Of The Cadillac Allante
- John Hart on:Here Is The 2016 Buick Cascada Order Guide
- John Hart on:New SiriusXM Radio Show To Debut With Interview Of General Motors CEO Mary Barra
- John Hart on:General Motors Colombia Sales Up 12 Percent To 6,156 Units In July 2015
- Pablo on:Rumored LS9-Powered HSV Model May Revive Coveted GTS-R Nameplate
- scott3 on:Why A Four-Cylinder 2016 Chevy Camaro Is A Brilliant Brand Move: Opinion Desk
Recent Forum Discussions
- 2016 Sierra, When will they be at dealers?
- 2014 Malibu A/C lower vent leak passenger side
- Johan de Nysschen Concedes Mercedes, Audi and BMW are Superior to Cadillac
- ONSTAR PROGRAMMING
- A Plan for Pontiac
- How to permanently turn off Park Assist on a 2015 Yukon Denali
- 2014 Tahoe with Bose navigation system
- IntelliLink plays my iPhone music when I plug it in, I just want to charge it
- Android Auto and Apple Carplay in 2016 Enclave
- New Ecotec 5.3 engine problem