This makes the Spark the first modern Chevy to omit the mechanism, which as most of us can remember, was huge in the ’90’s, and led to us owning multiple folders of discs that we would attempt to filter through at a stoplight for our favorite Blink-182 and The Offspring albums.
GM Authority is hiring! Submit your application today!
- Previous story This Is Why GM Is Investing So Heavily In Russia
- Next story GM Korea Workers To Strike
You may also like...
2016 Chevrolet Spark Gets A Digitalized Introduction: Video
Chevrolet Colombia Reveals Limited-Run Spark GT Fest
2016 Chevrolet Spark Spied Completely Uncovered In South Korea
GM Authority Newsletter
Fresh Off The Press
- General Motors CEO Mary Barra Scoops Up A 2015 C7 Corvette Z06 ConvertibleMay 24, 2015
- Get Retro: 2004 C5 Corvette Pair Commemorates 1953 Corvette And 1954 NomadMay 24, 2015
- 1958 C1 Corvette Sees An LS7 Swap Courtesy Of Late Model Racecraft: VideoMay 24, 2015
- Juan Pablo Montoya Wins 99th Running Of Indianapolis 500 With ChevroletMay 24, 2015
- How Would The Rumored Cadillac ATS-V+ Stack Up Against The ‘Normal’ ATS-V?May 24, 2015
- NHTSA Chief Rosekind Pleased With GM’s Safety Process ImprovementsMay 24, 2015
- Why The 2015 Chevrolet SS Is The Greatest Car No One Is Buying: Opinion DeskMay 19, 2015
- Community Question: Is The 2016 Chevrolet Camaro Ready For All-Wheel Drive?May 21, 2015
- Cadillac ATS And CTS Both Recognized As Great Cars That, Sadly, Nobody BuysApril 28, 2015
- General Motors U.S. Sales Up 6 Percent To 269,056 Vehicles In April 2015May 1, 2015
- This Is The All-New 2016 Chevy CamaroMay 16, 2015
- Buick Chief Duncan Aldred: “A Lot More To Do” With Buick In U.S.April 24, 2015
- Dan Manusos on:First-Generation Chevy Volt Used More Like An EV Than A Hybrid
- Silent Electrician on:Cadillac ATS-V+ To Feature 7.0L LS7, Seven Speed Manual Transmission?
- WTB: Left/Driver Side "Truck Sized" Opel GT Side Mirror - Page 9 - Saturn Sky Forums: Saturn Sky Forum on:Here Are The Seven Colors Of The 2016 Chevrolet Volt
- Cadillac ATS-V+ To Have 500HP 7.0L LS7 V8 | GM Authority on:Cadillac Mulling Over Cadillac ATS-V+, Could Feature V8 Over Twin-Turbo V6
- vanbondjr on:Might The 2016 Chevrolet Camaro Spawn A New Buick Regal Grand National Or GNX?
- ricktherealtor on:General Motors CEO Mary Barra Scoops Up A 2015 C7 Corvette Z06 Convertible
Recent Forum Discussions
- Power Windows and Door Locks
- Slight Vibration 2008 Impala SS
- Intellilink Issues with iPod Classic and Crashing
- Caller ID Photos, 2014 GMC Terrain
- 2015 Corvette MyLink
- USB always replaying from the top
- Retrofitting Backwards for newer electronic features??
- Having difficulty selling my 2007 Saturn Aura-Any Tips?
- Transmission help on a 2003 Saturn Lw300
- 2011 Sierra Radio Firmware Update