This makes the Spark the first modern Chevy to omit the mechanism, which as most of us can remember, was huge in the ’90′s, and led to us owning multiple folders of discs that we would attempt to filter through at a stoplight for our favorite Blink-182 and The Offspring albums.
GM Authority is hiring! Submit your application today!
- Previous story This Is Why GM Is Investing So Heavily In Russia
- Next story GM Korea Workers To Strike
You may also like...
Chevrolet Announces Special Edition Spark Byte For Mexico
Chevrolet Spark, Spark EV Get Various Changes, Improvements For 2015 Model Year
General Motors Pulling Ahead Of Competition In Subcompact Segment
Login or Register
GM Authority Newsletter
Fresh Off The Press
- Dismal GM Sales In Japan Reportedly Due To “Lack Of Effort,” Lack Of RHD ModelsSeptember 1, 2014
- Officially Official: Next-Gen Chevrolet Niva To Launch In 2016September 1, 2014
- Cadillac Appears To Be Rooting For University Of Michigan With This 2014 ATS SedanSeptember 1, 2014
- LS9-Powered Destino Caught Testing With Some Apparent UpdatesSeptember 1, 2014
- These Are The Four Objectives Behind GM’s IT TransformationSeptember 1, 2014
- The Rugged Niva Concept Is Chevrolet’s Moscow MuleAugust 31, 2014
- Cadillac LTS Flagship To Debut In NYCAugust 7, 2014
- Community Question: What’s The Best Looking Sedan GM Sells Right Now?August 28, 2014
- General Motors To Halt Production At Lansing Grand River Following Slow ATS, CTS SalesAugust 9, 2014
- Cadillac XTS May Be Axed Following Introduction Of New Cadillac Full-Size SedanAugust 5, 2014
- Holden Commodore Replacement Reportedly Won’t Be Built In China, But EuropeAugust 29, 2014
- Yes, Virginia, The 2015 CTS Loses Its Wreath In This New Official PhotoAugust 8, 2014
- karpodiem on:Cadillac Appears To Be Rooting For University Of Michigan With This 2014 ATS Sedan
- valiance Holder on:Dismal GM Sales In Japan Reportedly Due To “Lack Of Effort,” Lack Of RHD Models
- Manoli Katakis on:Cadillac ELR Saks Fifth Avenue Edition Can’t Sell With Big MSRP Knock-Off
- scott3 on:Holden Commodore Replacement Reportedly Won’t Be Built In China, But Europe
- scott3 on:LS9-Powered Destino Caught Testing With Some Apparent Updates
- scott3 on:Cadillac Appears To Be Rooting For University Of Michigan With This 2014 ATS Sedan
Recent Forum Discussions
- Any Cadillac Convertibles to return?
- 2014 sierra parking gear reamains in neutral
- '14 Impala (new style) base radio audio quality issue
- MyLink USB/Flash Drive and Music library
- 2015 Suburban adaptive cruise control issues
- Bluetooth not working on my 2014 Buick Encore
- 2014 Impala Recall GM Recall # N140476 Remedy not yet available.
- 2015 Yukon XL Denali Issues
- Exhaust outlet stains on CTS Vsport
- Brake dust on CTS Vsport performance brakes