Given the current state of affairs involving GM Europe’s Opel and Vauxhall, it’s good to hear that the Vauxhall Corsa led Britain’s automotive market, accounting for 8,413 sales and 5.2 percent in overall market share in May 2012. Just behind the Corsa was the Ford Fiesta, with 8,337 units sold. Year-to-date, the Corsa sits #2 in Britain, at 38,347 units and up 4.4 percent.
GM Authority is hiring! Submit your application today!
- Previous story Spied: U.S.-Bound 2014 Chevrolet Colorado (GMC Canyon?) Spied Outside The Gates Of Milford
- Next story This Is The 2013 Korean-Market Chevy Cruze
You may also like...
2015 Opel Corsa Design Walkaround With Lead Designer Mark Adams: Video
Will The Opel Corsa Enter The Australian Market As A Holden Model?
Next Generation Vauxhall Corsa VXR On Deck
Login or Register
GM Authority Newsletter
Fresh Off The Press
- Dismal GM Sales In Japan Reportedly Due To “Lack Of Effort,” Lack Of RHD ModelsSeptember 1, 2014
- Officially Official: Next-Gen Chevrolet Niva To Launch In 2016September 1, 2014
- Cadillac Appears To Be Rooting For University Of Michigan With This 2014 ATS SedanSeptember 1, 2014
- LS9-Powered Destino Caught Testing With Some Apparent UpdatesSeptember 1, 2014
- These Are The Four Objectives Behind GM’s IT TransformationSeptember 1, 2014
- The Rugged Niva Concept Is Chevrolet’s Moscow MuleAugust 31, 2014
- Cadillac LTS Flagship To Debut In NYCAugust 7, 2014
- Community Question: What’s The Best Looking Sedan GM Sells Right Now?August 28, 2014
- General Motors To Halt Production At Lansing Grand River Following Slow ATS, CTS SalesAugust 9, 2014
- Cadillac XTS May Be Axed Following Introduction Of New Cadillac Full-Size SedanAugust 5, 2014
- Holden Commodore Replacement Reportedly Won’t Be Built In China, But EuropeAugust 29, 2014
- Yes, Virginia, The 2015 CTS Loses Its Wreath In This New Official PhotoAugust 8, 2014
- Gary from Canada on:HSV Eyes Performance-Focused Chevrolet Sub-Brand
- Howie on:Cadillac Appears To Be Rooting For University Of Michigan With This 2014 ATS Sedan
- karpodiem on:Cadillac Appears To Be Rooting For University Of Michigan With This 2014 ATS Sedan
- valiance Holder on:Dismal GM Sales In Japan Reportedly Due To “Lack Of Effort,” Lack Of RHD Models
- Manoli Katakis on:Cadillac ELR Saks Fifth Avenue Edition Can’t Sell With Big MSRP Knock-Off
- scott3 on:Holden Commodore Replacement Reportedly Won’t Be Built In China, But Europe
Recent Forum Discussions
- Any Cadillac Convertibles to return?
- 2014 sierra parking gear reamains in neutral
- '14 Impala (new style) base radio audio quality issue
- MyLink USB/Flash Drive and Music library
- 2015 Suburban adaptive cruise control issues
- Bluetooth not working on my 2014 Buick Encore
- 2014 Impala Recall GM Recall # N140476 Remedy not yet available.
- 2015 Yukon XL Denali Issues
- Exhaust outlet stains on CTS Vsport
- Brake dust on CTS Vsport performance brakes