Given the current state of affairs involving GM Europe’s Opel and Vauxhall, it’s good to hear that the Vauxhall Corsa led Britain’s automotive market, accounting for 8,413 sales and 5.2 percent in overall market share in May 2012. Just behind the Corsa was the Ford Fiesta, with 8,337 units sold. Year-to-date, the Corsa sits #2 in Britain, at 38,347 units and up 4.4 percent.
GM Authority is hiring! Submit your application today!
- Previous story Spied: U.S.-Bound 2014 Chevrolet Colorado (GMC Canyon?) Spied Outside The Gates Of Milford
- Next story This Is The 2013 Korean-Market Chevy Cruze
You may also like...
2015 Opel Corsa OPC Spied In The Buff
Will The Opel Corsa Enter The Australian Market As A Holden Model?
Next Generation Vauxhall Corsa VXR On Deck
Login or Register
GM Authority Newsletter
Fresh Off The Press
- Opel Launches New Ad Campaign For The Adam Rocks In GermanySeptember 20, 2014
- Corvette Racing Qualifies Seventh For FIA WEC Race At Circuit Of The AmericasSeptember 20, 2014
- Geiger Cars Introduces 590 Horsepower Tuning Package For C7 CorvetteSeptember 20, 2014
- Sources: All-New D2XX-Based Cruze To Be ‘Significantly Lighter’ Than Outgoing ModelSeptember 19, 2014
- 2014 Corvette Stingray With Forgiato Active Grille Looks For A Buyer: eBay FindSeptember 19, 2014
- Buffett: Bullish On GM, Impressed With CEO Mary Barra: VideoSeptember 19, 2014
- Community Question: What’s The Best Looking Sedan GM Sells Right Now?August 28, 2014
- New Sixth-Generation 2016 Camaro Rendering Continues To Entertain The ThoughtSeptember 5, 2014
- Holden Commodore Replacement Reportedly Won’t Be Built In China, But EuropeAugust 29, 2014
- Community Question: For $80K, What General Motors Car Do You Buy?August 23, 2014
- Either This Is The Corvette Zora Chassis Mule Or An Epic Ruse: Spy ShotsSeptember 16, 2014
- Reuss: Full-Size Cadillac Sedan To ‘Define Brand’ With Innovation And ExcellenceAugust 20, 2014
- Stephen Marcus on:Sources: All-New D2XX-Based Cruze To Be ‘Significantly Lighter’ Than Outgoing Model
- Jeff Sartain on:Buy-Sell Rate Of General Motors Dealerships Highest In Industry
- Grawdaddy on:Cadillac Confirms That Omega Flagship Will Be Built In Detroit-Hamtramck
- Jerry on:New Cadillac SRX To Debut Late-2015
- Luke on:GMC Elevates To The Dark Side With The 2015 Sierra Elevation Edition
- matt on:Cadillac Confirms That Omega Flagship Will Be Built In Detroit-Hamtramck
Recent Forum Discussions
- 2006 Corvette that burned up
- 2015 Corvette auto door locks
- Where to find Engine block and Head I.D.’s
- harness kit for 95 olds regency
- replacing factory HU with a Mylink HU in a 2010 equinox
- MyLink will not bring up iphone SMS messages
- New transmission is unfair to early buyers of L86(6.2) equipped vehicles.
- 2012 Terrain Nav RPT function won"t work
- Any Cadillac Convertibles to return?
- 2014 sierra parking gear reamains in neutral