Given the current state of affairs involving GM Europe’s Opel and Vauxhall, it’s good to hear that the Vauxhall Corsa led Britain’s automotive market, accounting for 8,413 sales and 5.2 percent in overall market share in May 2012. Just behind the Corsa was the Ford Fiesta, with 8,337 units sold. Year-to-date, the Corsa sits #2 in Britain, at 38,347 units and up 4.4 percent.
- Previous story Spied: U.S.-Bound 2014 Chevrolet Colorado (GMC Canyon?) Spied Outside The Gates Of Milford
- Next story This Is The 2013 Korean-Market Chevy Cruze
You may also like...
2015 Opel Corsa Design Walkaround With Lead Designer Mark Adams: Video
Will The Opel Corsa Enter The Australian Market As A Holden Model?
Next Generation Vauxhall Corsa VXR On Deck
Login or Register
Fresh Off The Press
- Cammed-And-Blown LS3 Camaro Traps 136.57 MPH: VideoJuly 24, 2014
- C7 Corvette Battles Exotic Sports Cars: VideoJuly 24, 2014
- Darth Vader Drives A CorvetteJuly 23, 2014
- 2014 GMC Yukon Earns Top Marks In J.D. Power APEAL StudyJuly 23, 2014
- Opel Adam Rocks To Start At Under 16,000 EurosJuly 23, 2014
- Corvette Racing Looking For Fifth Straight Win At IndyJuly 23, 2014
- GM Is Building A Ford Raptor Fighter, But It’s Not What You May Think: ExclusiveJuly 15, 2014
- Driver Imprisoned For Fatal Crash May Sue General MotorsJuly 18, 2014
- Cadillac Sales Go Flat In June As Rivals Continue To GrowJuly 3, 2014
- What Are The Chances Cadillac’s New Chief Will Push For A Luxury Subcompact?July 16, 2014
- Alpha-Based 2016 Camaro Spied For The First TimeJuly 17, 2014
- 2015 Vauxhall Corsa: Hot or Not?July 9, 2014
- Gothzilla on:Community Question: Does Chevrolet Need A Competitor To The 707 Horsepower Dodge Challenger Hellcat?
- Solotwo on:General Motors Expected To Invest $800 Million In Michigan Operations
- 62vetteefp on:NHTSA Has Yet To Fire/Discipline Employees Over General Motors Ignition Switches
- Jonathan on:Community Question: Does Chevrolet Need A Competitor To The 707 Horsepower Dodge Challenger Hellcat?
- Edgar on:Cadillac’s Alleged Near-Future Product Plans Aren’t Too Surprising
- Edgar on:Buick Envision Crossover Breaks Cover Before Official Debut
Recent Forum Discussions
- 2014 Sonic RS with 1.4 liter turbo
- Trip Timer on 2014 Cruze
- More info on 2015 Chevy Colorado
- 2012 Chevy Cruze eco
- Cost to upgrade navigation system
- Chevy my link center shuts down randomly
- 2015 Silverado 1500 Updates
- 2011 Chevy Cruze 1.4 with turbocharger issues
- radio not working nor is the click i used to hear when using the turn signal
- 2014 Terrian Intellink Drops Bluetooth pairing