Given the current state of affairs involving GM Europe’s Opel and Vauxhall, it’s good to hear that the Vauxhall Corsa led Britain’s automotive market, accounting for 8,413 sales and 5.2 percent in overall market share in May 2012. Just behind the Corsa was the Ford Fiesta, with 8,337 units sold. Year-to-date, the Corsa sits #2 in Britain, at 38,347 units and up 4.4 percent.
GM Authority is hiring! Submit your application today!
- Previous story Spied: U.S.-Bound 2014 Chevrolet Colorado (GMC Canyon?) Spied Outside The Gates Of Milford
- Next story This Is The 2013 Korean-Market Chevy Cruze
You may also like...
Vauxhall Prices 2015 Corsa VXR At £17,995
2015 Opel Corsa OPC Priced From 24,395 Euros In Germany
Vauxhall Named Best Selling Brand In Scotland For Seventh Year
GM Authority Newsletter
Fresh Off The Press
- Cadillac ATS And CTS Both Recognized As Great Cars That, Sadly, Nobody BuysApril 28, 2015
- Fulfill Your ‘Ute Dreams With The Chevrolet ‘El Camonte Carlo’April 27, 2015
- GM Canada Set To Announce “New Mandate for Oshawa Engineering Center” TomorrowApril 27, 2015
- Team Betsafe From Gumball 3000 Shows Off Their CamaroApril 27, 2015
- 1993 Chevrolet Caprice Classic Latest Feature On Regular Car ReviewsApril 27, 2015
- D3 Cadillacs And Coffee Looks Like Our Kind Of EventApril 27, 2015
- This Is The 2016 Chevrolet MalibuMarch 31, 2015
- 2016 Cadillac CT6 Debuts In New York CityMarch 31, 2015
- This Is Why Cadillac Will Discontinue The XTS: OpinionApril 22, 2015
- GM Currently Weighing Production Viability Of Buick AvenirApril 10, 2015
- Does The 2016 Chevrolet Malibu Have What It Takes To Be A Comeback Kid?April 4, 2015
- Cadillac Is Reinventing Itself? Actually, Quite The ContraryMarch 29, 2015
- Aoyagi on:Cadillac ATS And CTS Both Recognized As Great Cars That, Sadly, Nobody Buys
- William on:GM Recalls 1,207 2004 Chevy Impala And Monte Carlo, Buick Regal Over Potential Valve Cover Gasket Leak
- scott3 on:Cadillac ATS And CTS Both Recognized As Great Cars That, Sadly, Nobody Buys
- holdenisaustralian on:2016 Chevrolet Volt Will Not Make It To Australia
- Cadillac CTS, ATS: Great Cars Nobody Buys | GM Authority on:The GM Authority Review Of Cadillac CUE
- Fred Kirkpatrick on:Updated 2017 Chevrolet Silverado Spied Testing
Recent Forum Discussions
- USB always replaying from the top
- Ten vehicles that depreciate the slowest
- Retrofitting Backwards for newer electronic features??
- Having difficulty selling my 2007 Saturn Aura-Any Tips?
- Transmission help on a 2003 Saturn Lw300
- 2011 Sierra Radio Firmware Update
- 2006 Pontiac G6 echotec
- I have A pontac G 6 2.4 ecotec engine 2006
- Express W/ Duramax Engine Clicking when starting cold
- 2008 Saturn Vue Redline Engine