Last week, General Motors announced that its Board of Directors has approved a quarterly dividend of $0.59375 per share on its Series B mandatory convertible junior preferred stock. The cumulative dividend has a payable date of Sept. 4, 2012 to Series B holders of record as of Aug. 15, 2012. The total amount of the dividend is approximately $59.4 million.
- Previous story NHTSA Upgrades TrailBlazer Fire Risk Investigation
- Next story Check Out The COPO Camaro Undergoing Assembly
You may also like...
General Motors Compensation Fund A $400-$600 Million Expense
Chevrolet Performance Announces Engine For NMCA LS Stock Class
JPMorgan Says General Motors Stock Is ‘Very Inexpensive To Us’
Login or Register
GM Authority Newsletter
Fresh Off The Press
- 2015 Chevrolet Impala Earns Highest Possible 5-Star Safety Rating From NHTSAAugust 27, 2014
- 2016 Cadillac ATS-V Will Debut At The Los Angeles Auto Show, But Not In Coupe FormAugust 27, 2014
- 2015 GMC Acadia Changes And Updates Detailed: RPO CentralAugust 26, 2014
- India Hits General Motors, Others With Anti-Trust PenaltiesAugust 26, 2014
- Dennis King’s Subtle 1967 Corvette Wins At Carlisle: VideoAugust 26, 2014
- Mid Engine Corvette: The 1990 Chevrolet CERV IIIAugust 26, 2014
- Cadillac LTS Flagship To Debut In NYCAugust 7, 2014
- General Motors To Halt Production At Lansing Grand River Following Slow ATS, CTS SalesAugust 9, 2014
- Cadillac XTS May Be Axed Following Introduction Of New Cadillac Full-Size SedanAugust 5, 2014
- Yes, Virginia, The 2015 CTS Loses Its Wreath In This New Official PhotoAugust 8, 2014
- Holy Sh** The Next Corvette ZR1 And C8 Could Actually Be Mid-EnginedAugust 14, 2014
- 2015 GMC Canyon To Start At $21,880August 5, 2014
- arach on:Chevrolet And Buick Only Car Brands To Make Gains In Quality Survey
- bsax on:General Motors Certified Elite Status For Dealers Helps Better Serve Customers
- magirus on:All-New Chevrolet Cruze Officially Launches, Priced In China
- Paula on:Mailbag: We’re Less Than A Month From Chevy SS Unveiling, And “Not A Peep”!
- scott3 on:Next Challenge For General Motors: Find Owners Of Recalled Cars
- The German on:Chevrolet Niva Concept Leaked Ahead Of 2014 Moscow Auto Salon
Recent Forum Discussions
- '14 Impala (new style) base radio audio quality issue
- MyLink USB/Flash Drive and Music library
- 2015 Suburban adaptive cruise control issues
- Bluetooth not working on my 2014 Buick Encore
- 2014 Impala Recall GM Recall # N140476 Remedy not yet available.
- 2015 Yukon XL Denali Issues
- Exhaust outlet stains on CTS Vsport
- Brake dust on CTS Vsport performance brakes
- Saturn ion ignition switch
- Next-Gen Camaro ZL1 in MY 2016?