Last week, General Motors announced that its Board of Directors has approved a quarterly dividend of $0.59375 per share on its Series B mandatory convertible junior preferred stock. The cumulative dividend has a payable date of Sept. 4, 2012 to Series B holders of record as of Aug. 15, 2012. The total amount of the dividend is approximately $59.4 million.
GM Authority is hiring! Submit your application today!
- Previous story NHTSA Upgrades TrailBlazer Fire Risk Investigation
- Next story Check Out The COPO Camaro Undergoing Assembly
You may also like...
Opel Cup Teams Readying For 800 Mile ADAC Rallye Deutschland
Ravenol Now Sponsoring ADAC Opel Rallye Cup, VLN Series Astra OPC Cup
David Einhorn’s Greenlight Capital Picks Up 9.5 Million Of General Motors Stock
GM Authority Newsletter
Fresh Off The Press
- Judge Reverses Manslaughter Conviction Due To Faulty Ignition SwitchAugust 27, 2015
- 1963 Split Window Corvette Is A Turn-Key Race Car: eBay FindAugust 27, 2015
- Opel Details How The 2016 Astra Shed Its WeightAugust 27, 2015
- Searching For A New Vehicle With A Manual Gearbox? General Motors Has You CoveredAugust 27, 2015
- Here Is The 2016 Buick Cascada Order GuideAugust 27, 2015
- Minecraft User Builds Up Chevrolet Dealership Along With “Corvette”August 27, 2015
- Nearly All Future Buick Vehicles May Be Built Outside Of U.S.August 19, 2015
- Cadillac President Johan de Nysschen Marks One Year Anniversary With Plenty Of Work Left To DoAugust 17, 2015
- Community Question: Is The Price Right For The 2016 Chevrolet Camaro?August 21, 2015
- Cadillac Dealers Reportedly Continue To Wait For Familiar Sales VolumeAugust 5, 2015
- 2017 Buick Regal Will Be Lighter, Longer Than Current ModelJuly 30, 2015
- UAW Opposes The Idea Of A China-Built Buick EnvisionAugust 18, 2015
- GM Ignition Reverses Manslaughter Charge | GM Authority on:General Motors Rejects 91 Percent Of Total Ignition Switch Fund Claims
- 1963 Corvette Sting Ray Racecar Split Window | GM Authority on:1963 Chevrolet Corvette Grand Sport Is Not A Replica, For Sale In Europe
- Sean Szymkowski on:Searching For A New Vehicle With A Manual Gearbox? General Motors Has You Covered
- andrew on:Ever Hear A Good Song About A Corvette?
- 2016 Opel Astra Weight Loss Details | GM Authority on:2016 Opel Astra Officially Revealed
- andrew on:Searching For A New Vehicle With A Manual Gearbox? General Motors Has You Covered
Recent Forum Discussions
- 2016 Sierra, When will they be at dealers?
- 2014 Malibu A/C lower vent leak passenger side
- Johan de Nysschen Concedes Mercedes, Audi and BMW are Superior to Cadillac
- ONSTAR PROGRAMMING
- A Plan for Pontiac
- How to permanently turn off Park Assist on a 2015 Yukon Denali
- 2014 Tahoe with Bose navigation system
- IntelliLink plays my iPhone music when I plug it in, I just want to charge it
- Android Auto and Apple Carplay in 2016 Enclave
- New Ecotec 5.3 engine problem