Last week, General Motors announced that its Board of Directors has approved a quarterly dividend of $0.59375 per share on its Series B mandatory convertible junior preferred stock. The cumulative dividend has a payable date of Sept. 4, 2012 to Series B holders of record as of Aug. 15, 2012. The total amount of the dividend is approximately $59.4 million.
- Previous story NHTSA Upgrades TrailBlazer Fire Risk Investigation
- Next story Check Out The COPO Camaro Undergoing Assembly
You may also like...
Chevrolet Performance Announces Engine For NMCA LS Stock Class
JPMorgan Says General Motors Stock Is ‘Very Inexpensive To Us’
Is $90,000 Too Much For A 1953 Cadillac Series 62?
Login or Register
Fresh Off The Press
- Buick Expected To Roll Out New LaCrosse, Convertible In 2016July 24, 2014
- Cammed-And-Blown LS3 Camaro Traps 136.57 MPH: VideoJuly 24, 2014
- C7 Corvette Battles Exotic Sports Cars: VideoJuly 24, 2014
- Darth Vader Drives A CorvetteJuly 23, 2014
- 2014 GMC Yukon Earns Top Marks In J.D. Power APEAL StudyJuly 23, 2014
- Opel Adam Rocks To Start At Under 16,000 EurosJuly 23, 2014
- GM Is Building A Ford Raptor Fighter, But It’s Not What You May Think: ExclusiveJuly 15, 2014
- Driver Imprisoned For Fatal Crash May Sue General MotorsJuly 18, 2014
- Cadillac Sales Go Flat In June As Rivals Continue To GrowJuly 3, 2014
- Alpha-Based 2016 Camaro Spied For The First TimeJuly 17, 2014
- What Are The Chances Cadillac’s New Chief Will Push For A Luxury Subcompact?July 16, 2014
- 2015 Vauxhall Corsa: Hot or Not?July 9, 2014
- CuriousObserver on:Consumer Reports Places Buick Regal Among Top Sports Sedans
- Paul on:Buick Gets Official With All-New Envision Midsize Crossover
- Christopher Price on:Buick Expected To Roll Out New LaCrosse, Convertible In 2016
- Paul on:Buick Expected To Roll Out New LaCrosse, Convertible In 2016
- rwbernie on:Community Question: Does Chevrolet Need A Competitor To The 707 Horsepower Dodge Challenger Hellcat?
- Tyger on:Community Question: Does Chevrolet Need A Competitor To The 707 Horsepower Dodge Challenger Hellcat?
Recent Forum Discussions
- 2014 Sonic RS with 1.4 liter turbo
- Trip Timer on 2014 Cruze
- More info on 2015 Chevy Colorado
- 2012 Chevy Cruze eco
- Cost to upgrade navigation system
- Chevy my link center shuts down randomly
- 2015 Silverado 1500 Updates
- 2011 Chevy Cruze 1.4 with turbocharger issues
- radio not working nor is the click i used to hear when using the turn signal
- 2014 Terrian Intellink Drops Bluetooth pairing