Last week, General Motors announced that its Board of Directors has approved a quarterly dividend of $0.59375 per share on its Series B mandatory convertible junior preferred stock. The cumulative dividend has a payable date of Sept. 4, 2012 to Series B holders of record as of Aug. 15, 2012. The total amount of the dividend is approximately $59.4 million.
GM Authority is hiring! Submit your application today!
- Previous story NHTSA Upgrades TrailBlazer Fire Risk Investigation
- Next story Check Out The COPO Camaro Undergoing Assembly
You may also like...
GM Shares Rose 3 Percent To $37.66 On Monday After Capital Allocation Framework Announcement
GM Issues Statement Regarding Harry J. Wilson’s Director Notice And Shareholder Proposal
General Motors Reports Calendar Year 2014 Net Income Of $2.8 Billion
GM Authority Newsletter
Fresh Off The Press
- General Motors Trademarks ‘Monza’ Name For AustraliaMay 27, 2015
- Automotive Progress, Illustrated: Wordless WednesdayMay 27, 2015
- 2015 C7 Corvette Z06 Returns To The ‘Ring, Official Times Coming Soon?May 27, 2015
- Jordan Taylor Searching For Fourth Straight Win At Detroit With Wayne Taylor RacingMay 27, 2015
- 2016 Chevy Sonic Gets New Colors, Wheels And Equipment ChangesMay 27, 2015
- Cadillac ATS-V+ Is Not In The Pipeline, Says CadillacMay 27, 2015
- Why The 2015 Chevrolet SS Is The Greatest Car No One Is Buying: Opinion DeskMay 19, 2015
- Community Question: Is The 2016 Chevrolet Camaro Ready For All-Wheel Drive?May 21, 2015
- Cadillac ATS And CTS Both Recognized As Great Cars That, Sadly, Nobody BuysApril 28, 2015
- General Motors U.S. Sales Up 6 Percent To 269,056 Vehicles In April 2015May 1, 2015
- This Is The All-New 2016 Chevy CamaroMay 16, 2015
- Things We Hear: Chevy Should Offer A V6 In The Malibu Because Toyota, Honda And Nissan DoMay 13, 2015
- GM Trademarks Monza Name For Australia | GM Authority on:Opel Will Launch 27 New Models And 17 New Engines By 2018
- Chris on:2016 Chevy Sonic Gets New Colors, Wheels And Equipment Changes
- NOMAD on:2015 C7 Corvette Z06 Returns To The ‘Ring, Official Times Coming Soon?
- Jonathan on:2015 C7 Corvette Z06 Returns To The ‘Ring, Official Times Coming Soon?
- Jamel Moore on:2015 C7 Corvette Z06 Returns To The ‘Ring, Official Times Coming Soon?
- Drum_Junkie on:2016 Chevy Sonic Gets New Colors, Wheels And Equipment Changes
Recent Forum Discussions
- Chevrolet Captiva Ltz Bluetooth
- Power Windows and Door Locks
- Slight Vibration 2008 Impala SS
- Intellilink Issues with iPod Classic and Crashing
- Caller ID Photos, 2014 GMC Terrain
- 2015 Corvette MyLink
- USB always replaying from the top
- Retrofitting Backwards for newer electronic features??
- Having difficulty selling my 2007 Saturn Aura-Any Tips?
- Transmission help on a 2003 Saturn Lw300