Last week, General Motors announced that its Board of Directors has approved a quarterly dividend of $0.59375 per share on its Series B mandatory convertible junior preferred stock. The cumulative dividend has a payable date of Sept. 4, 2012 to Series B holders of record as of Aug. 15, 2012. The total amount of the dividend is approximately $59.4 million.
GM Authority is hiring! Submit your application today!
- Previous story NHTSA Upgrades TrailBlazer Fire Risk Investigation
- Next story Check Out The COPO Camaro Undergoing Assembly
You may also like...
General Motors Compensation Fund A $400-$600 Million Expense
1-of-45 1940 Cadillac Convertible Sedan At Mecum Seattle This Weekend
Chevrolet Performance Announces Engine For NMCA LS Stock Class
Login or Register
GM Authority Newsletter
Fresh Off The Press
- CEO Barra “Not Surprised” By Rising Ignition Switch SettlementsSeptember 22, 2014
- 2015 BMW i8 VS 2015 Corvette Stingray Convertible Is Brainy And The Beast: VideoSeptember 22, 2014
- This ’55 Chevrolet Bel Air Driver Is Lucky To Be Alive: Accident WatchSeptember 22, 2014
- Autoline After Hours Gets Nerdy For the Chevrolet Small-Block: VideoSeptember 22, 2014
- General Motors Tries To Block Deposition Of Former In-House AttorneySeptember 22, 2014
- We Render The Second-Gen Cadillac CTS CoupeSeptember 22, 2014
- Community Question: What’s The Best Looking Sedan GM Sells Right Now?August 28, 2014
- New Sixth-Generation 2016 Camaro Rendering Continues To Entertain The ThoughtSeptember 5, 2014
- Holden Commodore Replacement Reportedly Won’t Be Built In China, But EuropeAugust 29, 2014
- Either This Is The Corvette Zora Chassis Mule Or An Epic Ruse: Spy ShotsSeptember 16, 2014
- Community Question: For $80K, What General Motors Car Do You Buy?August 23, 2014
- The All-New U.S.-Market Chevy Cruze Will Have These Three Differences Compared To The Chinese VersionSeptember 15, 2014
- Jamel on:Barra Says General Motors Working On “Zero Defect Mentality”
- Bosse'sBoss on:2015 Mustang Sets The Performance Bar For Alpha 2016 Camaro To Match, Surpass
- Jamel on:De Nysschen Wants More Autonomy For Cadillac
- scott3 on:This ’55 Chevrolet Bel Air Driver Is Lucky To Be Alive: Accident Watch
- Grawdaddy on:GM Canada Sales Up 4.8 Percent To 22,111 Units In August 2014: By The Numbers
- scott3 on:Car Clash: 2015 GMC Sierra Carbon Edition Vs. Sierra Elevation Edition
Recent Forum Discussions
- Can You Add Slacker Radio To The Screen Widgets?
- 2006 Corvette that burned up
- 2015 Corvette auto door locks
- Where to find Engine block and Head I.D.’s
- harness kit for 95 olds regency
- replacing factory HU with a Mylink HU in a 2010 equinox
- MyLink will not bring up iphone SMS messages
- New transmission is unfair to early buyers of L86(6.2) equipped vehicles.
- 2012 Terrain Nav RPT function won"t work
- Any Cadillac Convertibles to return?