In and around the Detroit area, it’s not uncommon to spot a random late-model Chevrolet Caprice, Ford Crown Victoria, or any other body-on-frame car sitting on comically large wheels. To bring you up to speed if you’re unaware, these vehicles have been categorized as “donks”. There’s no need to know why. But to see a Chevy Camaro rolling around all donkned-out — with 32-inch rims, no less — is a rare sight. Let alone two of them at once. Just look at that turning radius! Classy? Tasteful? Sacrilegious? We’ll leave it to you.
GM Authority is hiring! Submit your application today!
- Previous story Pit Stop Practice, Corvette Racing Style
- Next story Chevrolet Engine Wins Yesterday’s IndyCar Race, Despite Penalties
You may also like...
Magnaflow Shows Off Their Fifth-Gen Camaro Exhaust System: Video
Watch This Donked-Out And Twin-Turbo Chevrolet Caprice Run The 1/8 Mile On 28s
Hot Wheels Twin Mill Is What Childhoods Were Made Of: Video
GM Authority Newsletter
Fresh Off The Press
- And Now, Some New Pictures Of The All-New (Chinese-Market) Buick VeranoOctober 3, 2015
- 2015 Opel Adam S Wins Autonis Design AwardOctober 2, 2015
- 2016 Holden VF Commodore Series II Ute Makes Its Public DebutOctober 2, 2015
- What Is GM Planning To Do With The Avista Trademark?October 2, 2015
- Corvette Racing Re-Signs Entire Driver Lineup For 2016 SeasonOctober 2, 2015
- 2016 Cadillac ATS-V Catches Some Action At The Dragstrip: VideoOctober 2, 2015
- Community Question: What Would It Take For You To Purchase A 2016 Chevrolet SS?September 18, 2015
- Community Question: Does Chevrolet Need A Hellcat Contender?September 4, 2015
- Why General Motors Continues To Shrug Off A Fiat-Chrysler MergerSeptember 8, 2015
- Cadillac ATS Sales Down 12.6 Percent To 2,449 Units In August 2015September 11, 2015
- Here Is The Solution To The Cadillac ATS Sunroof RecallSeptember 14, 2015
- 2016 Chevrolet SS Revealed With Refreshed LooksSeptember 15, 2015
- Cadillac ATS Sales Down 12.6 Percent To 2,449 Units In August 2015 on:Cadillac ATS Sales Down 12.6 Percent To 2,449 Units In August 2015
- ron on:2016 Chevrolet Silverado 1500: First Drive
- J turner on:HSV Gen-F2 Lineup: Hot Or Not?
- opc on:And Now, Some New Pictures Of The All-New (Chinese-Market) Buick Verano
- Mike on:2016 Chevrolet Colorado Trail Boss: First Drive
- 2016 Chevrolet Colorado Trail Boss: First Drive on:2016 Chevrolet Colorado Trail Boss: First Drive
Recent Forum Discussions
- Chevy my link
- 2016 Sierra, When will they be at dealers?
- 2014 Malibu A/C lower vent leak passenger side
- Johan de Nysschen Concedes Mercedes, Audi and BMW are Superior to Cadillac
- ONSTAR PROGRAMMING
- A Plan for Pontiac
- How to permanently turn off Park Assist on a 2015 Yukon Denali
- 2014 Tahoe with Bose navigation system
- IntelliLink plays my iPhone music when I plug it in, I just want to charge it
- Android Auto and Apple Carplay in 2016 Enclave