In and around the Detroit area, it’s not uncommon to spot a random late-model Chevrolet Caprice, Ford Crown Victoria, or any other body-on-frame car sitting on comically large wheels. To bring you up to speed if you’re unaware, these vehicles have been categorized as “donks”. There’s no need to know why. But to see a Chevy Camaro rolling around all donkned-out — with 32-inch rims, no less — is a rare sight. Let alone two of them at once. Just look at that turning radius! Classy? Tasteful? Sacrilegious? We’ll leave it to you.
GM Authority is hiring! Submit your application today!
- Previous story Pit Stop Practice, Corvette Racing Style
- Next story Chevrolet Engine Wins Yesterday’s IndyCar Race, Despite Penalties
You may also like...
A Uh..’Modified’ 1995 Buick Roadmaster?: Craigslist Find
Cammed-And-Blown LS3 Camaro Traps 136.57 MPH: Video
Donking A Late-Model Camaro Can Be Dangerous
Login or Register
GM Authority Newsletter
Fresh Off The Press
- Meet The Chevrolet Niva ConceptAugust 31, 2014
- 2016 Chevrolet Volt To Produce 75 HP From Three-Cylinder Motor?August 31, 2014
- Scare Your Entire Zip Code With This 1,000 RWHP 2014 Corvette Stingray: eBay FindAugust 30, 2014
- Cadillac ELR Saks Fifth Avenue Edition Can’t Sell With Big MSRP Knock-OffAugust 30, 2014
- 2016 Gen-6 Chevrolet Camaros Continue To Roar In DisguiseAugust 30, 2014
- National Corvette Museum To Actually Go Ahead And Fill SinkholeAugust 30, 2014
- Cadillac LTS Flagship To Debut In NYCAugust 7, 2014
- Community Question: What’s The Best Looking Sedan GM Sells Right Now?August 28, 2014
- General Motors To Halt Production At Lansing Grand River Following Slow ATS, CTS SalesAugust 9, 2014
- Cadillac XTS May Be Axed Following Introduction Of New Cadillac Full-Size SedanAugust 5, 2014
- Yes, Virginia, The 2015 CTS Loses Its Wreath In This New Official PhotoAugust 8, 2014
- Holy Sh** The Next Corvette ZR1 And C8 Could Actually Be Mid-EnginedAugust 14, 2014
- bronc624 on:2016 Gen-6 Chevrolet Camaros Continue To Roar In Disguise
- Desert Guy on:Chevy Colorado ZR2 Could Look Something LIke This
- Stephen Marcus on:Cadillac ELR Saks Fifth Avenue Edition Can’t Sell With Big MSRP Knock-Off
- HuMart on:Chevy Colorado ZR2 Could Look Something LIke This
- Brandi Harris on:Pink Chevrolet SS To Pace Next Three NASCAR Sprint Cup Rounds
- rye shelton on:Community Question: What’s The Best Looking Sedan GM Sells Right Now?
Recent Forum Discussions
- 2014 sierra parking gear reamains in neutral
- '14 Impala (new style) base radio audio quality issue
- MyLink USB/Flash Drive and Music library
- 2015 Suburban adaptive cruise control issues
- Bluetooth not working on my 2014 Buick Encore
- 2014 Impala Recall GM Recall # N140476 Remedy not yet available.
- 2015 Yukon XL Denali Issues
- Exhaust outlet stains on CTS Vsport
- Brake dust on CTS Vsport performance brakes
- Saturn ion ignition switch