In and around the Detroit area, it’s not uncommon to spot a random late-model Chevrolet Caprice, Ford Crown Victoria, or any other body-on-frame car sitting on comically large wheels. To bring you up to speed if you’re unaware, these vehicles have been categorized as “donks”. There’s no need to know why. But to see a Chevy Camaro rolling around all donkned-out — with 32-inch rims, no less — is a rare sight. Let alone two of them at once. Just look at that turning radius! Classy? Tasteful? Sacrilegious? We’ll leave it to you.
GM Authority is hiring! Submit your application today!
- Previous story Pit Stop Practice, Corvette Racing Style
- Next story Chevrolet Engine Wins Yesterday’s IndyCar Race, Despite Penalties
You may also like...
The First Of The Chevy Camaros Found, Restored: Video
This Is Jeff Gordon’s Final Sprint Cup Livery
This Camaro Just Secured The Title As World’s Fastest Drag Radial Car: Video
GM Authority Newsletter
Fresh Off The Press
- John Force To Debut New Camaro SS Funny Car At NHRA Four-Wide NationalsMarch 25, 2015
- Lincoln To Rain On Cadillac’s 2016 CT6 Parade In New York With RWD Continental?March 25, 2015
- Cadillac Appoints Former Audi Exec As Global Communications DirectorMarch 25, 2015
- National Corvette Museum Wants Your Corvette For DisplayMarch 25, 2015
- 2016 Chevrolet Malibu Will Come In Hybrid Flavor, Return Beyond 45 Combined MPGMarch 25, 2015
- 2016 Cadillac ATS-V Output Officially SAE Rated At 464 HorsepowerMarch 25, 2015
- Cadillac Announces New 3.0L Twin-Turbo LGW 400HP V6 ‘LGW’ Engine For Upcoming 2016 CT6March 20, 2015
- 2016 Chevrolet Malibu Teased Ahead Of New York Auto Show DebutMarch 4, 2015
- Community Question: What Would You Like To See From 2016 Chevy Malibu?March 22, 2015
- Community Question: What Do You Want To See From The All-New 2016 Chevy Camaro?February 28, 2015
- 2016 Cadillac CT6 Sedan Won’t Exactly Follow German Large Sedan RecipeMarch 23, 2015
- Five Improvements We’d Like To See In The Next-Gen 2016 Chevy MalibuMarch 10, 2015
- MohChevy on:Chevrolet Slapped With 8.5-Million Dollar Fine By Paris Court
- jbisrite on:Lincoln To Rain On Cadillac’s 2016 CT6 Parade In New York With RWD Continental?
- andrew on:2016 Chevrolet Malibu Will Come In Hybrid Flavor, Return Beyond 45 Combined MPG
- opc on:2016 Cadillac ATS-V Output Officially SAE Rated At 464 Horsepower
- fastyle on:Lincoln To Rain On Cadillac’s 2016 CT6 Parade In New York With RWD Continental?
- ajmax513 on:RM Design Renders 2017 Opel Flagship SUV, Thus Previewing A New Buick Enclave
Recent Forum Discussions
- 2008 Saturn Vue Redline Engine
- paint protection
- Zafira Tourer Check Engine Light
- Has the PassKey problem ever been solved or rectified ??
- 2009 Acadia Bluetooth
- G.M. Alloy Wheels
- 2015 GMC Sierra Teen Driver Mode.
- tracking my 2015 order
- 01 Silverado Check Engine Light
- 2013 Malibu 2.0l turbo engine upgrade