In and around the Detroit area, it’s not uncommon to spot a random late-model Chevrolet Caprice, Ford Crown Victoria, or any other body-on-frame car sitting on comically large wheels. To bring you up to speed if you’re unaware, these vehicles have been categorized as “donks”. There’s no need to know why. But to see a Chevy Camaro rolling around all donkned-out — with 32-inch rims, no less — is a rare sight. Let alone two of them at once. Just look at that turning radius! Classy? Tasteful? Sacrilegious? We’ll leave it to you.
- Previous story Pit Stop Practice, Corvette Racing Style
- Next story Chevrolet Engine Wins Yesterday’s IndyCar Race, Despite Penalties
You may also like...
ProCharged Chevrolet Caprice PPV Could Strike Fear Into The Heart Of Any Criminal: Video
Donking A Late-Model Camaro Can Be Dangerous
Mark Stielow’s 1969 Camaro ‘Red Devil’ Faces Off Against A Camaro ZL1: Video
Login or Register
Fresh Off The Press
- Darth Vader Drives A CorvetteJuly 23, 2014
- 2014 GMC Yukon Earns Top Marks In J.D. Power APEAL StudyJuly 23, 2014
- Opel Adam Rocks To Start At Under 16,000 EurosJuly 23, 2014
- Corvette Racing Looking For Fifth Straight Win At IndyJuly 23, 2014
- Community Question: Does Chevrolet Need A Competitor To The 707 Horsepower Dodge Challenger Hellcat?July 23, 2014
- Camaro Z/28.R Hoping For Foruth Win At Continental Tire Challenge Race At IndyJuly 23, 2014
- GM Is Building A Ford Raptor Fighter, But It’s Not What You May Think: ExclusiveJuly 15, 2014
- Driver Imprisoned For Fatal Crash May Sue General MotorsJuly 18, 2014
- Cadillac Sales Go Flat In June As Rivals Continue To GrowJuly 3, 2014
- New Compact Luxury Entrants To Blame For Slumping ATS Sales?June 23, 2014
- What Are The Chances Cadillac’s New Chief Will Push For A Luxury Subcompact?July 16, 2014
- Alpha-Based 2016 Camaro Spied For The First TimeJuly 17, 2014
- scott3 on:Driver Imprisoned For Fatal Crash May Sue General Motors
- scott3 on:Transformers 4 Bumblebee Camaro Hints At Sixth-Generation Model
- scott3 on:Community Question: Are You Happy With Cadillac’s Decision To Supercharge The 2016 CTS-V?
- Manoli Katakis on:Did The 1958 XP-700 Corvette Concept Turn Into The XP-755 Mako Shark?
- scott3 on:Community Question: Does Chevrolet Need A Competitor To The 707 Horsepower Dodge Challenger Hellcat?
- mackintire on:2015 GMC Canyon, 2015 Chevrolet Colorado Offer Impressive Turning Radius
Recent Forum Discussions
- 2014 Sonic RS with 1.4 liter turbo
- Trip Timer on 2014 Cruze
- More info on 2015 Chevy Colorado
- 2012 Chevy Cruze eco
- Cost to upgrade navigation system
- Chevy my link center shuts down randomly
- 2015 Silverado 1500 Updates
- 2011 Chevy Cruze 1.4 with turbocharger issues
- radio not working nor is the click i used to hear when using the turn signal
- 2014 Terrian Intellink Drops Bluetooth pairing