In and around the Detroit area, it’s not uncommon to spot a random late-model Chevrolet Caprice, Ford Crown Victoria, or any other body-on-frame car sitting on comically large wheels. To bring you up to speed if you’re unaware, these vehicles have been categorized as “donks”. There’s no need to know why. But to see a Chevy Camaro rolling around all donkned-out — with 32-inch rims, no less — is a rare sight. Let alone two of them at once. Just look at that turning radius! Classy? Tasteful? Sacrilegious? We’ll leave it to you.
GM Authority is hiring! Submit your application today!
- Previous story Pit Stop Practice, Corvette Racing Style
- Next story Chevrolet Engine Wins Yesterday’s IndyCar Race, Despite Penalties
You may also like...
Hot Wheels Twin Mill Is What Childhoods Were Made Of: Video
Fans Share Their Reasoning For Picking Camaro Over Everything Else: Video
Is This The First Camaro Ever Built?
GM Authority Newsletter
Fresh Off The Press
- 3,100-Horsepower Chevrolet Camaro Z/28 Gets Stuffed With Rocks: VideoJuly 31, 2015
- 2016 Chevrolet Colorado Duramax, 2016 GMC Canyon Duramax Ordering Now OpenJuly 31, 2015
- 2016 Chevrolet Impala To Be Exported Out To South KoreaJuly 31, 2015
- 2016 GMC Canyon Duramax Diesel Optioned At $3,700July 31, 2015
- Chevrolet Corvette Beats Porsche 911 In Latest JD Power SurveyJuly 31, 2015
- Marines Reserve Once Used Corvette To Attract EnlisteesJuly 31, 2015
- A Corvette Sub-Brand Could Tie In Well With Future Cadillac GoalsJuly 23, 2015
- ATS Owner Offers Advice To Cadillac; We Agree: MailbagJuly 25, 2015
- General Motors Is At A Loss Without Pontiac: Opinion DeskJuly 10, 2015
- Poll: Should GM Make A Coupe Version Of The All-New 2016 Chevy Cruze?July 4, 2015
- Russian-Market Chevrolet Tahoe To Be Powered By 6.2L V8 EcoTec3 EngineJuly 10, 2015
- General Motors U.S. Sales Down 3 Percent To 259,353 Vehicles In June 2015July 1, 2015
- EvDave on:2016 Chevrolet Impala To Be Exported Out To South Korea
- EvDave on:General Motors China Sales Nearly Flat To 246,066 Units In June 2015
- 2016 order guide is up! - Page 4 - Chevy SS Forum on:2016 Chevrolet SS May Receive Extra Power, Refreshed Styling
- Corvette Beats Porsche 911 In JD Power Survey | GM Authority on:Corvette Sales Now Triple The Amount They Were In 2013
- Chevrolet Corvette Beats Porsche 911 In Latest JD Power Survey | GM Authority on:2015 GMC Canyon, C7 Corvette Stingray Make Autoblog’s ‘Technology Of The Year’ Shortlist
- 2016 Chevrolet Colorado Diesel Ordering Open | GM Authority on:GM Looks To Top RAM 1500 EcoDiesel With 30 MPG Highway Rating In 2016 Colorado And Canyon
Recent Forum Discussions
- ONSTAR PROGRAMMING
- A Plan for Pontiac
- How to permanently turn off Park Assist on a 2015 Yukon Denali
- 2014 Tahoe with Bose navigation system
- IntelliLink plays my iPhone music when I plug it in, I just want to charge it
- Android Auto and Apple Carplay in 2016 Enclave
- New Ecotec 5.3 engine problem
- Wheelchair driver. Elec/Hydro Brake question.
- 2014 Impala LT & LED Head Lights
- Feeling not valued as a customer