In and around the Detroit area, it’s not uncommon to spot a random late-model Chevrolet Caprice, Ford Crown Victoria, or any other body-on-frame car sitting on comically large wheels. To bring you up to speed if you’re unaware, these vehicles have been categorized as “donks”. There’s no need to know why. But to see a Chevy Camaro rolling around all donkned-out — with 32-inch rims, no less — is a rare sight. Let alone two of them at once. Just look at that turning radius! Classy? Tasteful? Sacrilegious? We’ll leave it to you.
GM Authority is hiring! Submit your application today!
- Previous story Pit Stop Practice, Corvette Racing Style
- Next story Chevrolet Engine Wins Yesterday’s IndyCar Race, Despite Penalties
You may also like...
Hot Wheels Twin Mill Is What Childhoods Were Made Of: Video
Fans Share Their Reasoning For Picking Camaro Over Everything Else: Video
Is This The First Camaro Ever Built?
GM Authority Newsletter
Fresh Off The Press
- GM Oshawa Plant Works Reportedly Getting Increasingly Anxious Over Job SecurityJuly 3, 2015
- General Motors Canada Sales Up 15.32 Percent To 24,226 Units In June 2015July 3, 2015
- Opel Upgrades Insignia With New Diesel, CarPlay And OnStarJuly 3, 2015
- Happy Belated Birthday To The Chevrolet Corvette!July 3, 2015
- Man Creates Wood-Gas Powered Geo TrackerJuly 3, 2015
- Watch BJ Baldwin Drift His 1,000 HP Chevy Trophy Truck At The Goodwood HillclimbJuly 3, 2015
- Mailbag: What Is Going On With Cadillac Marketing?June 26, 2015
- Kid Rock’s Confederate Flag Use Sparks Controversy With Chevrolet SponsorshipJune 30, 2015
- 2016 Cadillac XT5 Spotted Completely UncoveredJune 25, 2015
- Why A Sub-ATS Model Is Vital To Cadillac’s Growth Into The Future: AnalysisJune 5, 2015
- 2016 Chevrolet Cruze: Hot Or Not?June 25, 2015
- Is It Time For The Corvette Brand To Break Away From Chevrolet?June 28, 2015
- Daniel on:We Render The Opel-Vauxhall-Buick Cascada Coupe
- opc on:Opel Upgrades Insignia With New Diesel, CarPlay And OnStar
- David on:GM Oshawa Plant Works Reportedly Getting Increasingly Anxious Over Job Security
- Anu Skariah on:2016 Chevy Suburban Gets New Colors, Technology And More
- Tomko on:Body-Color Engine Cover Added As Official Cadillac ATS And CTS Accessory
- BahamaTodd on:We Build Holden’s Post 2017 Vehicle Lineup
Recent Forum Discussions
- Android Auto and Apple Carplay in 2016 Enclave
- New Ecotec 5.3 engine problem
- Wheelchair driver. Elec/Hydro Brake question.
- 2014 Impala LT & LED Head Lights
- Feeling not valued as a customer
- Chevrolet Captiva Ltz Bluetooth
- Power Windows and Door Locks
- Slight Vibration 2008 Impala SS
- Intellilink Issues with iPod Classic and Crashing
- Caller ID Photos, 2014 GMC Terrain