In and around the Detroit area, it’s not uncommon to spot a random late-model Chevrolet Caprice, Ford Crown Victoria, or any other body-on-frame car sitting on comically large wheels. To bring you up to speed if you’re unaware, these vehicles have been categorized as “donks”. There’s no need to know why. But to see a Chevy Camaro rolling around all donkned-out — with 32-inch rims, no less — is a rare sight. Let alone two of them at once. Just look at that turning radius! Classy? Tasteful? Sacrilegious? We’ll leave it to you.
GM Authority is hiring! Submit your application today!
- Previous story Pit Stop Practice, Corvette Racing Style
- Next story Chevrolet Engine Wins Yesterday’s IndyCar Race, Despite Penalties
You may also like...
A Uh..’Modified’ 1995 Buick Roadmaster?: Craigslist Find
Hot-Laping A Trans Am 1969 Z/28 On The J-Turn: Video
Cammed-And-Blown LS3 Camaro Traps 136.57 MPH: Video
Login or Register
GM Authority Newsletter
Fresh Off The Press
- Last-Made Nickey Chevrolet Camaro Heading To Mecum AuctionSeptember 18, 2014
- GM’s XP-819: The Rear-Engined, Porsche-Fighting Corvette That Never WasSeptember 18, 2014
- 2015 Chevrolet Colorado, 2015 GMC Canyon Begin ShippmentsSeptember 18, 2014
- Opel Astra OPC Faces Off With A BMW M235i And Subaru WRX STI:VideoSeptember 18, 2014
- BJ Baldwin And His Chevy Trophy Truck Attack Ensenada, Mexico In Recoil 2: VideoSeptember 18, 2014
- This Custom ’64 Corvette Looks Track Ready: eBay FindSeptember 18, 2014
- Community Question: What’s The Best Looking Sedan GM Sells Right Now?August 28, 2014
- New Sixth-Generation 2016 Camaro Rendering Continues To Entertain The ThoughtSeptember 5, 2014
- Holden Commodore Replacement Reportedly Won’t Be Built In China, But EuropeAugust 29, 2014
- Community Question: For $80K, What General Motors Car Do You Buy?August 23, 2014
- General Motors U.S. Sales Down 1.24 Percent To 272,423 Units In August 2014: By The NumbersSeptember 3, 2014
- Either This Is The Corvette Zora Chassis Mule Or An Epic Ruse: Spy ShotsSeptember 16, 2014
- Travis on:2015 Mustang Sets The Performance Bar For Alpha 2016 Camaro To Match, Surpass
- scott3 on:2015 Mustang Sets The Performance Bar For Alpha 2016 Camaro To Match, Surpass
- hoti on:Cadillac Sweetens Deal On ELR In Canada With Complimentary 240V Home Charging Station
- scott3 on:Holden Reported To Cut 400 Jobs By December
- vic1212 on:Opel Astra OPC Faces Off With A BMW M235i And Subaru WRX STI:Video
- dave on:Holden Reported To Cut 400 Jobs By December
Recent Forum Discussions
- 2015 Corvette auto door locks
- Where to find Engine block and Head I.D.’s
- harness kit for 95 olds regency
- replacing factory HU with a Mylink HU in a 2010 equinox
- MyLink will not bring up iphone SMS messages
- New transmission is unfair to early buyers of L86(6.2) equipped vehicles.
- 2012 Terrain Nav RPT function won"t work
- Any Cadillac Convertibles to return?
- 2014 sierra parking gear reamains in neutral
- '14 Impala (new style) base radio audio quality issue