In and around the Detroit area, it’s not uncommon to spot a random late-model Chevrolet Caprice, Ford Crown Victoria, or any other body-on-frame car sitting on comically large wheels. To bring you up to speed if you’re unaware, these vehicles have been categorized as “donks”. There’s no need to know why. But to see a Chevy Camaro rolling around all donkned-out — with 32-inch rims, no less — is a rare sight. Let alone two of them at once. Just look at that turning radius! Classy? Tasteful? Sacrilegious? We’ll leave it to you.
GM Authority is hiring! Submit your application today!
- Previous story Pit Stop Practice, Corvette Racing Style
- Next story Chevrolet Engine Wins Yesterday’s IndyCar Race, Despite Penalties
You may also like...
Is This The First Camaro Ever Built?
The First Of The Chevy Camaros Found, Restored: Video
This Is Jeff Gordon’s Final Sprint Cup Livery
GM Authority Newsletter
Fresh Off The Press
- 2016 Corvette RPO-Level Changes And Updates DetailedMay 22, 2015
- 2016 Cadillac CT6 Seen Testing In GermanyMay 21, 2015
- General Motors Working On Successor To Essential Brand Elements ProgramMay 21, 2015
- 2015 Opel Adam Debuts Next-Generation Easytronic 3.0 TransmissionMay 21, 2015
- Scholarship America Honors The GM FoundationMay 21, 2015
- General Motors Foundation Donates $1 Million To Habitat For HumanityMay 21, 2015
- Why The 2015 Chevrolet SS Is The Greatest Car No One Is Buying: Opinion DeskMay 19, 2015
- This Is Why Cadillac Will Discontinue The XTS: OpinionApril 22, 2015
- Cadillac ATS And CTS Both Recognized As Great Cars That, Sadly, Nobody BuysApril 28, 2015
- General Motors U.S. Sales Up 6 Percent To 269,056 Vehicles In April 2015May 1, 2015
- This Is The All-New 2016 Chevy CamaroMay 16, 2015
- Buick Chief Duncan Aldred: “A Lot More To Do” With Buick In U.S.April 24, 2015
- Jonathan on:Community Question: Is The 2016 Chevrolet Camaro Ready For All-Wheel Drive?
- Jonathan on:2016 Cadillac CT6 Seen Testing In Germany
- Richard on:Community Question: Is The 2016 Chevrolet Camaro Ready For All-Wheel Drive?
- 2016 Corvette Changes And Updates Announced | GM Authority on:2016 C7 Corvette Stingray Welcomes New Exterior, Interior Changes
- 2016 C7 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Updates | GM Authority on:2015 Chevy SS Gets New Colors, 6-Speed Manual, Magnetic Ride Control, OnStar 4G LTE: RPO Central
- The 2016 Cadillac CT6 Was Spotted In Nurburg | GM Authority on:2016 Cadillac CT6: What It Is, And What It Is Not
Recent Forum Discussions
- Slight Vibration 2008 Impala SS
- Intellilink Issues with iPod Classic and Crashing
- Caller ID Photos, 2014 GMC Terrain
- 2015 Corvette MyLink
- USB always replaying from the top
- Retrofitting Backwards for newer electronic features??
- Having difficulty selling my 2007 Saturn Aura-Any Tips?
- Transmission help on a 2003 Saturn Lw300
- 2011 Sierra Radio Firmware Update
- 2006 Pontiac G6 echotec