In and around the Detroit area, it’s not uncommon to spot a random late-model Chevrolet Caprice, Ford Crown Victoria, or any other body-on-frame car sitting on comically large wheels. To bring you up to speed if you’re unaware, these vehicles have been categorized as “donks”. There’s no need to know why. But to see a Chevy Camaro rolling around all donkned-out — with 32-inch rims, no less — is a rare sight. Let alone two of them at once. Just look at that turning radius! Classy? Tasteful? Sacrilegious? We’ll leave it to you.
GM Authority is hiring! Submit your application today!
- Previous story Pit Stop Practice, Corvette Racing Style
- Next story Chevrolet Engine Wins Yesterday’s IndyCar Race, Despite Penalties
You may also like...
1969 Pro Touring Camaro Restomod Stands Out At SEMA: Video
2014 Chevrolet Camaro On 22-Inch Wheels Gets Its LED Game On: Video
A Uh..’Modified’ 1995 Buick Roadmaster?: Craigslist Find
Login or Register
GM Authority Newsletter
Fresh Off The Press
- 2016 Cadillac CT6 To Introduce Revolutionary Camera-Based Rearview MirrorDecember 18, 2014
- Former GM Muncie Plant Employees Now Unofficial HistoriansDecember 18, 2014
- Chevrolet Wins 11 Racing Championships In 2014December 18, 2014
- Watch The Insignia Come To Life At Opel’s Ruesselsheim Plant: VideoDecember 18, 2014
- OnStar Santa Tracker Back For The Sixth Consecutive YearDecember 18, 2014
- Mark Reuss Tests The 2016 Chevrolet Volt’s Regenerative Braking System: VideoDecember 18, 2014
- 2015 Chevrolet Colorado ZR2 Concept Is Ready To Rock: LA 2014November 19, 2014
- Confirmed: There Will Not Be A Manual Offered On 2016 Cadillac CTS-VNovember 22, 2014
- North Carolina Dealership Offering Waiting List For Buick Grand National, GNXNovember 30, 2014
- General Motors Files Trademark Application For ‘Velite’November 27, 2014
- 2015 Chevrolet Colorado ZR2 Concept: 7 Things We DislikeDecember 5, 2014
- 2015 Ford F-150 Fuel Economy Contests 2015 Chevrolet Colorado, 2015 GMC Canyon MileageNovember 26, 2014
- Matt on:U.S.-Market Chevy TrailBlazer Rendered
- hafeez_h on:2016 Cadillac CTS-V To Have 640 Horsepower?
- Lex on:First 2015 Chevrolet Tahoe PPVs Delivered To Ventura County PD
- Grawdaddy on:Officially Official: 2016 Cadillac CTS-V Confirmed For Detroit Auto Show In January
- Jeff Spicoli on:Officially Official: 2016 Cadillac CTS-V Confirmed For Detroit Auto Show In January
- GMFan on:10 Important Things About The US-Spec Chevrolet Trax
Recent Forum Discussions