For the 2013 model year, the CTS Coupe and CTS-V Coupe receive several minor changes, including a new grille finish on the non-V models, 2-piece front rotors on the V-Series, an oil level sensor on the 3.6 liter LFX engine, as well as the standardization of remote vehicle start. In addition, the Mocha Steel Metallic hue is deleted from the options menu but three new metallic colors join the palette, including Glacier Blue Metallic, Silver Coast Metallic and Summer Gold Metallic — all pictured below; the two latter colors are not available on the V model.
- Exterior color (GHA) Mocha Steel Metallic
- Exterior color (GWS) Glacier Blue Metallic
- Exterior color (GWT) Silver Coast Metallic. Not available on CTS-V Coupe.
- Exterior color (GWV) Summer Gold Metallic. Not available on CTS-V Coupe.
- New grille finish on non-V models
- 2-piece front rotors (V-Series)
- Oil level sensor on 3.6L engine
- (BTV) Remote vehicle start now standard on Coupe