Suddenly, and quietly, Linda Marshall left General Motors. She was in charge of OnStar, and oversaw the launch of the $300 OnStar FMV system that began selling last year with success. The division also took a lot of heat for a controversial policy change that would have allowed it to collect customer data even after drivers discontinued their OnStar service. The policy was revised soon after its announcement. General Motors is currently seeking a replacement. So if you’re a telecommunications guru with a knack for forward thinking, throw your name in the proverbial hat.
Login or Register
GM Authority Newsletter
Fresh Off The Press
- 1959 Corvette Featured In “Sin City: A Dame to Kill For”August 20, 2014
- Isuzu To Build 500 “Midnite Edition” KB 300s For South AfricaAugust 20, 2014
- 2015 Chevy Traverse Changes, Updates Detailed: RPO CentralAugust 20, 2014
- Cadillac Racing Heads To Sonoma Raceway This WeekendAugust 20, 2014
- 2015 Corvette Stingray 8-Speed Automatic Shifts Like A Rifle: First DriveAugust 20, 2014
- Opel Confirms It Will Bring Mokka And Adam To South AfricaAugust 20, 2014
- Cadillac LTS Flagship To Debut In NYCAugust 7, 2014
- Buick Expected To Roll Out New LaCrosse, Convertible In 2016July 24, 2014
- General Motors To Halt Production At Lansing Grand River Following Slow ATS, CTS SalesAugust 9, 2014
- Cadillac XTS May Be Axed Following Introduction Of New Cadillac Full-Size SedanAugust 5, 2014
- Yes, Virginia, The 2015 CTS Loses Its Wreath In This New Official PhotoAugust 8, 2014
- Chevrolet Cruze Diesel Struggles To Catch On In AmericaJuly 25, 2014
- magirus on:General Motors Sinks To Fourth Place In Global Sales Based On Revenue
- magirus on:6.2-Liter Chevrolet Silverado And GMC Sierras Get Eight-Speed Automatic For 2015 Model Year
- Joe G. on:Isuzu To Build 500 “Midnite Edition” KB 300s For South Africa
- Gothzilla on:Reuss: Full-Size Cadillac Sedan To ‘Define Brand’ With Innovation And Excellence
- Whiskey Wishes on:2015 Silverado 1500 Updates And Changes Made Official: RPO Central
- Greg on:Reuss: Full-Size Cadillac Sedan To ‘Define Brand’ With Innovation And Excellence
Recent Forum Discussions
- 2015 Suburban adaptive cruise control issues
- Bluetooth not working on my 2014 Buick Encore
- 2014 Impala Recall GM Recall # N140476 Remedy not yet available.
- 2015 Yukon XL Denali Issues
- Exhaust outlet stains on CTS Vsport
- Brake dust on CTS Vsport performance brakes
- Saturn ion ignition switch
- Next-Gen Camaro ZL1 in MY 2016?
- 2014 Sierra Denali/SLT Poor Headlights
- OnStar FMV on 2013 Volvo S60?