Suddenly, and quietly, Linda Marshall left General Motors. She was in charge of OnStar, and oversaw the launch of the $300 OnStar FMV system that began selling last year with success. The division also took a lot of heat for a controversial policy change that would have allowed it to collect customer data even after drivers discontinued their OnStar service. The policy was revised soon after its announcement. General Motors is currently seeking a replacement. So if you’re a telecommunications guru with a knack for forward thinking, throw your name in the proverbial hat.
GM Authority is hiring! Submit your application today!
- Previous story The Cadillac XTS Is A Light Show (With Videos)
- Next story Corvette ZR1 Lines Up Against Corvette C6.R
You may also like...
OnStar’s New Vehicle Maintenance Service Lets You Know If Your Car Needs Upkeep
General Motors 4G LTE Off To Strong Start
General Motors’ OnStar 4G LTE A ‘Game Changer’
Login or Register
GM Authority Newsletter
Fresh Off The Press
- Updated 2016 Cadillac ELR Missing From LA Auto Show?November 25, 2014
- NFL Great And Chevy Chief Engineer Showcase 2015 Silverado Features: VideoNovember 25, 2014
- Executives Want You To Be Patient, Cadillac Won’t Flourish OvernightNovember 25, 2014
- GM-OnStar Demonstrate 4G LTE With Wi-Fi At Guangzhou Auto ShowNovember 25, 2014
- A Look At How The 2015 Chevrolet Colorado And 2015 GMC Canyon Bodies Are BuiltNovember 25, 2014
- Pat Robertson Drives His Corvette Over 100 MPH, Apparently God Says It Is OkNovember 25, 2014
- 2015 Chevrolet Colorado ZR2 Concept Is Ready To Rock: LA 2014November 19, 2014
- Confirmed: There Will Not Be A Manual Offered On 2016 Cadillac CTS-VNovember 22, 2014
- Sound Regulations May Bar C7 Corvette From South Korean LaunchNovember 8, 2014
- We Render The 2016 Cadillac CT6October 28, 2014
- Holden Will Be Reportedly Left High And Dry For A RWD Car After Commodore Phases OutNovember 15, 2014
- The 2016 Cadillac ATS-V Will Have 450 Horsepower And 445 Pound-Feet Of TorqueNovember 11, 2014
- 2016 Cadillac ELR Absent At LA Auto Show | GM Authority on:Refreshed 2016 Cadillac ELR To Debut At 2014 LA Auto Show
- Chevrolet Volt Second-Generation Voltec Propulsion System | GM Authority on:GM Fortifies Chevy Volt Battery To Curb Fire Risk
- "Engineering Enhancements" For Cadillac ELR | GM Authority on:The Future Of The Cadillac ELR According To Boss Johan de Nysschen
- 2015 Chevy Silverado Howie Long Video | GM Authority on:Which Chevy, Buick, GMC And Cadillac Vehicles Have OnStar 4G LTE With Wi-Fi Hotspot?
- Cadillac Product Offensive Requires Patience | GM Authority on:No, Cadillacs Won’t Be Getting Cheaper, Says Brand Chief De Nysschen
- jzEllis on:Confirmed: There Will Not Be A Manual Offered On 2016 Cadillac CTS-V
Recent Forum Discussions