Suddenly, and quietly, Linda Marshall left General Motors. She was in charge of OnStar, and oversaw the launch of the $300 OnStar FMV system that began selling last year with success. The division also took a lot of heat for a controversial policy change that would have allowed it to collect customer data even after drivers discontinued their OnStar service. The policy was revised soon after its announcement. General Motors is currently seeking a replacement. So if you’re a telecommunications guru with a knack for forward thinking, throw your name in the proverbial hat.
GM Authority is hiring! Submit your application today!
- Previous story The Cadillac XTS Is A Light Show (With Videos)
- Next story Corvette ZR1 Lines Up Against Corvette C6.R
You may also like...
How OnStar Helped A Family After Deer Collision
OnStar’s New Vehicle Maintenance Service Lets You Know If Your Car Needs Upkeep
OnStar’s New Security Zone Service Lets You Know If Your Car Moves
Login or Register
GM Authority Newsletter
Fresh Off The Press
- 2016 Cadillac CTS-V Aims To Leapfrog Rivals With 640 HP, Tech, Killer LooksDecember 21, 2014
- Returning-Home Veteran Surprises Family And Given New 2015 Chevrolet ColoradoDecember 21, 2014
- 1963 Buick LeSabre An Unusual Hot Rod: eBay FindDecember 21, 2014
- A 2015 Corvette Stingray With Euro-Plates Parades For Your PleasureDecember 21, 2014
- National Corvette Museum’s Motorsports Park Receives ‘Most Outstanding Facility Of The Year’ AwardDecember 21, 2014
- TopSpeed Names 2015 Corvette Z06 Performance Car Of The YearDecember 21, 2014
- Confirmed: There Will Not Be A Manual Offered On 2016 Cadillac CTS-VNovember 22, 2014
- North Carolina Dealership Offering Waiting List For Buick Grand National, GNXNovember 30, 2014
- General Motors Files Trademark Application For ‘Velite’November 27, 2014
- 2015 Chevrolet Colorado ZR2 Concept: 7 Things We DislikeDecember 5, 2014
- 2015 Ford F-150 Fuel Economy Contests 2015 Chevrolet Colorado, 2015 GMC Canyon MileageNovember 26, 2014
- Cadillac Sales Flux Still PuzzlingDecember 3, 2014
- 2016 Cadillac CTS-V Sedan Official Photos, Specs | GM Authority on:2015 Corvette Z06 Will Hit 60 MPH Faster Than It Takes You To Read This Title
- 2016 Cadillac CTS-V Sedan Official Photos, Specs | GM Authority on:2016 Cadillac CTS-V To Have 640 Horsepower?
- 2016 cts-v - Page 10 on:2016 Cadillac CTS-V To Have 640 Horsepower?
- 2015 Chevrolet Colorado Given To Returning Vet | GM Authority on:Former GM CEO Dan Akerson, Once An Amateur Boxer, Takes Jabs At Competition In Farewell Speach
- gdvalente on:1963 Buick LeSabre An Unusual Hot Rod: eBay Find
- wilyvet on:TopSpeed Names 2015 Corvette Z06 Performance Car Of The Year
Recent Forum Discussions