Suddenly, and quietly, Linda Marshall left General Motors. She was in charge of OnStar, and oversaw the launch of the $300 OnStar FMV system that began selling last year with success. The division also took a lot of heat for a controversial policy change that would have allowed it to collect customer data even after drivers discontinued their OnStar service. The policy was revised soon after its announcement. General Motors is currently seeking a replacement. So if you’re a telecommunications guru with a knack for forward thinking, throw your name in the proverbial hat.
GM Authority is hiring! Submit your application today!
- Previous story The Cadillac XTS Is A Light Show (With Videos)
- Next story Corvette ZR1 Lines Up Against Corvette C6.R
You may also like...
Michael Szachta Appointed As General Director Of OnStar Mexico
Reminder: Update Your GM-OnStar RemoteLink App To Avoid OwnStar Hack
OnStar Reaches One Billion Customer Interactions
GM Authority Newsletter
Fresh Off The Press
- Video: What Makes The LS V8 Such A Popular Performance Engine?October 9, 2015
- Opel Karl Awarded 4 Stars In Euro NCAP Safety TestOctober 9, 2015
- Corsa Performance Readying Support For 2016 Chevrolet CamaroOctober 9, 2015
- Stewart-Haas Racing Unveils Kevin Harvick’s Busch Beer Livery For 2016 NASCAR SeasonOctober 9, 2015
- 2016 Buick Enclave Stars In ‘Helmet': Ad BreakOctober 9, 2015
- Vauxhall Scrappage Allowance Program Returns For Prospective BuyersOctober 9, 2015
- Community Question: What Would It Take For You To Purchase A 2016 Chevrolet SS?September 18, 2015
- Cadillac ATS Sales Down 12.6 Percent To 2,449 Units In August 2015September 11, 2015
- Here Is The Solution To The Cadillac ATS Sunroof RecallSeptember 14, 2015
- 2016 Chevrolet SS Revealed With Refreshed LooksSeptember 15, 2015
- 2016 Chevrolet Silverado 1500: First DriveOctober 2, 2015
- Official 2016 Chevrolet Camaro Specs RevealedSeptember 13, 2015
- Wayne Dobbins on:Watch A Holden V8 Supercar Take On A Walkinshaw HSV GTS And Tesla Model S P85D In A Drag Race
- Stewart-Haas Racing Unveils Kevin Harvick’s Busch Beer Livery For 2016 NASCAR Season on:Stewart-Haas Racing Unveils Kevin Harvick’s Busch Beer Livery For 2016 NASCAR Season
- Joe G. on:Cadillac September 2015 Sales Grow In All Markets But Two
- Stephen Marcus on:Buick Verano GS Spied In China?
- General Motors Car Repair | car repair on:General Motors Recalls 31,685 Units Of Chevy Traverse, Buick Enclave, GMC Acadia
- Gerry on:2016 Chevy Suburban Gets New Colors, Technology And More
Recent Forum Discussions
- Chevy my link
- 2016 Sierra, When will they be at dealers?
- 2014 Malibu A/C lower vent leak passenger side
- Johan de Nysschen Concedes Mercedes, Audi and BMW are Superior to Cadillac
- ONSTAR PROGRAMMING
- A Plan for Pontiac
- How to permanently turn off Park Assist on a 2015 Yukon Denali
- 2014 Tahoe with Bose navigation system
- IntelliLink plays my iPhone music when I plug it in, I just want to charge it
- Android Auto and Apple Carplay in 2016 Enclave