Suddenly, and quietly, Linda Marshall left General Motors. She was in charge of OnStar, and oversaw the launch of the $300 OnStar FMV system that began selling last year with success. The division also took a lot of heat for a controversial policy change that would have allowed it to collect customer data even after drivers discontinued their OnStar service. The policy was revised soon after its announcement. General Motors is currently seeking a replacement. So if you’re a telecommunications guru with a knack for forward thinking, throw your name in the proverbial hat.
GM Authority is hiring! Submit your application today!
- Previous story The Cadillac XTS Is A Light Show (With Videos)
- Next story Corvette ZR1 Lines Up Against Corvette C6.R
You may also like...
How To Get The Most Out Of Your Monthly OnStar Subscription
General Motors 4G LTE Off To Strong Start
General Motors’ OnStar 4G LTE A ‘Game Changer’
Login or Register
GM Authority Newsletter
Fresh Off The Press
- Jay Leno Hops Behind The Wheel Of The 2015 Corvette Z06: VideoSeptember 16, 2014
- NCM Motorsports Park Hosting High Performance Driving Event This MonthSeptember 16, 2014
- GM Wentzville Assembly Plant Adds Third Shift For 2015 Colorado, 2015 CanyonSeptember 16, 2014
- Ad Break: “Irresistable,” Starring The 2015 Cadillac ATS CoupeSeptember 16, 2014
- Either This Is The Corvette Zora Chassis Mule Or An Epic Ruse: Spy ShotsSeptember 16, 2014
- GM Aims To Bite Ford’s Market Share Before 2015 F-150 Launch With IncentivesSeptember 16, 2014
- Community Question: What’s The Best Looking Sedan GM Sells Right Now?August 28, 2014
- New Sixth-Generation 2016 Camaro Rendering Continues To Entertain The ThoughtSeptember 5, 2014
- Holden Commodore Replacement Reportedly Won’t Be Built In China, But EuropeAugust 29, 2014
- Cadillac Marketing Boss All But Confirms Upcoming Sub-ATS VehicleAugust 17, 2014
- Community Question: For $80K, What General Motors Car Do You Buy?August 23, 2014
- General Motors U.S. Sales Down 1.24 Percent To 272,423 Units In August 2014: By The NumbersSeptember 3, 2014
- TimH on:Either This Is The Corvette Zora Chassis Mule Or An Epic Ruse: Spy Shots
- Ramos on:2014 Camaro Z/28 Shines In Car And Driver’s Latest Lightning Lap
- Griff on:Either This Is The Corvette Zora Chassis Mule Or An Epic Ruse: Spy Shots
- hoti on:Either This Is The Corvette Zora Chassis Mule Or An Epic Ruse: Spy Shots
- Andy on:The All-New U.S.-Market Chevy Cruze Will Have These Three Differences Compared To The Chinese Version
- Andy on:All-New Chevrolet Cruze To Debut This Year With New Ecotec Engines
Recent Forum Discussions
- 2015 Corvette auto door locks
- Where to find Engine block and Head I.D.’s
- harness kit for 95 olds regency
- replacing factory HU with a Mylink HU in a 2010 equinox
- MyLink will not bring up iphone SMS messages
- New transmission is unfair to early buyers of L86(6.2) equipped vehicles.
- 2012 Terrain Nav RPT function won"t work
- Any Cadillac Convertibles to return?
- 2014 sierra parking gear reamains in neutral
- '14 Impala (new style) base radio audio quality issue