Suddenly, and quietly, Linda Marshall left General Motors. She was in charge of OnStar, and oversaw the launch of the $300 OnStar FMV system that began selling last year with success. The division also took a lot of heat for a controversial policy change that would have allowed it to collect customer data even after drivers discontinued their OnStar service. The policy was revised soon after its announcement. General Motors is currently seeking a replacement. So if you’re a telecommunications guru with a knack for forward thinking, throw your name in the proverbial hat.
GM Authority is hiring! Submit your application today!
- Previous story The Cadillac XTS Is A Light Show (With Videos)
- Next story Corvette ZR1 Lines Up Against Corvette C6.R
You may also like...
GM-OnStar Adds Network Speed Indicator To 4G LTE Vehicles
Racing Legend Gerry Marshall Shows Us How It’s Done In A Vauxhall V8 Super Saloon: Video
GM’s OnStar Overhauls Subscription Plans, Raises Prices
GM Authority Newsletter
Fresh Off The Press
- Canadian Prime Minister Oddly Highlights Outgoing Camaro In Campaign GaffeMay 28, 2015
- Here’s A List Of The Most Stolen Chevrolet Camaros Of All TimeMay 28, 2015
- Why CAR Magazine Says The 2015 Vauxhall Adam 1.0L Three-Cylinder Is The One To GetMay 28, 2015
- National Corvette Museum Breaks Ground On Holley Control Tower At Motorsports ParkMay 28, 2015
- Tony Kanaan To Drive Taylor Swift-Sponsored Chevy At Detroit Grand PrixMay 28, 2015
- Chevrolet Seat Belt Reminder Chimes Are Making A DifferenceMay 28, 2015
- Why The 2015 Chevrolet SS Is The Greatest Car No One Is Buying: Opinion DeskMay 19, 2015
- Community Question: Is The 2016 Chevrolet Camaro Ready For All-Wheel Drive?May 21, 2015
- Cadillac ATS And CTS Both Recognized As Great Cars That, Sadly, Nobody BuysApril 28, 2015
- General Motors U.S. Sales Up 6 Percent To 269,056 Vehicles In April 2015May 1, 2015
- This Is The All-New 2016 Chevy CamaroMay 16, 2015
- Things We Hear: Chevy Should Offer A V6 In The Malibu Because Toyota, Honda And Nissan DoMay 13, 2015
- Canadian PM Uses Camaro Plant In Video | GM Authority on:This Is The All-New 2016 Chevy Camaro
- Takealookatmenow on:Buick Reduces Base Price Of 2015 Regal And Verano Sedans
- chevyman on:Cadillac Launches 2016 CTS-V Configurator
- Here’s A List Of The Most Stolen Chevrolet Camaros Of All Time | GM Authority on:500,000th Fifth-Generation Chevrolet Camaro To Be Delivered This Month
- Mike on:2016 Chevy Colorado Gets 2.8L Duramax Turbo-Diesel, Color Driver Information Center Display And More
- 2015 Opel Adam 1.0L Is Better Than Old Engine | GM Authority on:2015 Opel Adam Debuts Next-Generation Easytronic 3.0 Transmission
Recent Forum Discussions
- Feeling not valued as a customer
- Chevrolet Captiva Ltz Bluetooth
- Power Windows and Door Locks
- Slight Vibration 2008 Impala SS
- Intellilink Issues with iPod Classic and Crashing
- Caller ID Photos, 2014 GMC Terrain
- 2015 Corvette MyLink
- USB always replaying from the top
- Retrofitting Backwards for newer electronic features??
- Having difficulty selling my 2007 Saturn Aura-Any Tips?