Suddenly, and quietly, Linda Marshall left General Motors. She was in charge of OnStar, and oversaw the launch of the $300 OnStar FMV system that began selling last year with success. The division also took a lot of heat for a controversial policy change that would have allowed it to collect customer data even after drivers discontinued their OnStar service. The policy was revised soon after its announcement. General Motors is currently seeking a replacement. So if you’re a telecommunications guru with a knack for forward thinking, throw your name in the proverbial hat.
GM Authority is hiring! Submit your application today!
- Previous story The Cadillac XTS Is A Light Show (With Videos)
- Next story Corvette ZR1 Lines Up Against Corvette C6.R
You may also like...
GM’s OnStar Overhauls Subscription Plans, Raises Prices
Verizon Reveals OnStar Rival Technology
GM-OnStar Announces Continuous Vehicle Diagnostics Service For 2016
GM Authority Newsletter
Fresh Off The Press
- General Motors Now Uses Xbox To Better Engineer Its VehiclesApril 24, 2015
- Don’t You Wish The 2016 Corvette Z06 C7.R Edition Had Red Mirrors?April 24, 2015
- Buick Chief Duncan Aldred: “A Lot More To Do” With Buick In U.S.April 24, 2015
- University Engineering Teams Gear Up For Working On The 2016 Camaro In EcoCAR 3: VideoApril 24, 2015
- Dale Earnhardt 2015 Chevrolet Colorado Tribute Fetches $48,400 At Barrett-JacksonApril 24, 2015
- Cadillac Racing Looking For Redemption At Barber After Tough Weekend In Long BeachApril 24, 2015
- This Is The 2016 Chevrolet MalibuMarch 31, 2015
- 2016 Cadillac CT6 Debuts In New York CityMarch 31, 2015
- This Is Why Cadillac Will Discontinue The XTS: OpinionApril 22, 2015
- GM Currently Weighing Production Viability Of Buick AvenirApril 10, 2015
- Does The 2016 Chevrolet Malibu Have What It Takes To Be A Comeback Kid?April 4, 2015
- Cadillac Needs To Replace ‘The Horn’ With Its Own Unique Key Fob ‘Chirp’: Opinion DeskMarch 27, 2015
- g unit on:Pontiac Dead? Try Telling That To Lingenfelter: eBay Find
- Lonn on:Buick Chief Duncan Aldred: “A Lot More To Do” With Buick In U.S.
- Takealookatmenow on:Cadillac Marketing Chief Uwe Ellinghaus Talks More About ‘Dare Greatly’
- CJ on:Buick Chief Duncan Aldred: “A Lot More To Do” With Buick In U.S.
- Tyler on:Buick Chief Duncan Aldred: “A Lot More To Do” With Buick In U.S.
- Bill on:What Does The GM Certified Pre-Owned Program Offer?
Recent Forum Discussions
- USB always replaying from the top
- Ten vehicles that depreciate the slowest
- Retrofitting Backwards for newer electronic features??
- Having difficulty selling my 2007 Saturn Aura-Any Tips?
- Transmission help on a 2003 Saturn Lw300
- 2011 Sierra Radio Firmware Update
- 2006 Pontiac G6 echotec
- I have A pontac G 6 2.4 ecotec engine 2006
- Express W/ Duramax Engine Clicking when starting cold
- 2008 Saturn Vue Redline Engine