Suddenly, and quietly, Linda Marshall left General Motors. She was in charge of OnStar, and oversaw the launch of the $300 OnStar FMV system that began selling last year with success. The division also took a lot of heat for a controversial policy change that would have allowed it to collect customer data even after drivers discontinued their OnStar service. The policy was revised soon after its announcement. General Motors is currently seeking a replacement. So if you’re a telecommunications guru with a knack for forward thinking, throw your name in the proverbial hat.
- Previous story The Cadillac XTS Is A Light Show (With Videos)
- Next story Corvette ZR1 Lines Up Against Corvette C6.R
You may also like...
OnStar Quietly Discontinues FMV Program: Exclusive
4G LTE Connectivity To Bring 10th-Gen OnStar Hardware To GM Vehicles
GM CEO Akerson Impressed With Upcoming In-Vehicle 4G LTE Integration
Login or Register
GM Authority Newsletter
Fresh Off The Press
- Someone Used To Love This Mint Condition Chevrolet LUV Truck: eBay FindMarch 10, 2014
- Here’s Your 2015 Cadillac Escalade Pricing BreakdownMarch 10, 2014
- Big Three Automakers Pitch Their Pickup Trucks To Jimmy FallonMarch 10, 2014
- 2016 Camaro To Stick With Similar Design FormulaMarch 10, 2014
- Will The 2015 Chevrolet Tahoe Get RS And SS Variants?March 10, 2014
- XCAR Drives The Vauxhall Insignia VXR Supersport: VideoMarch 10, 2014
- “The New Premium,” Starring The 2015 Chevrolet Tahoe: Ad BreakFebruary 17, 2014
- Ten Things GM’s Trucks Could Use Right NowFebruary 19, 2014
- General Motors Locks In Deals With Aluminum Suppliers, Looks To Follow 2015 F-150 With Next-Gen TrucksFebruary 19, 2014
- Bill Doesn’t Like The Center Console On The 2014 Malibu: MailbagFebruary 21, 2014
- 2015 Chevrolet Tahoe, 2015 Suburban, 2015 GMC Yukon Family PricedMarch 5, 2014
- GMC To Reportedly Offer Unique Off-Road Oriented VehicleMarch 2, 2014
- Grawdaddy on:Will The 2015 Chevrolet Tahoe Get RS And SS Variants?
- Grawdaddy on:Next Generation Cadillac CTS-V To Have More Than 560 Horsepower On Tap
- betterlate on:OnStar Quietly Discontinues FMV Program: Exclusive
- Brian on:General Motors Eyeing A Truck Below Chevrolet Colorado, GMC Canyon?
- Greg on:Chevrolet To Introduce 2016 Volt Next Year
- Stacy on:OnStar Quietly Discontinues FMV Program: Exclusive
Recent Forum Discussions
- Cocoa/Lt. Neutral interior trim 2014 Malibu
- 2014 Corvette Z51 Constraint & Related Order Status
- 2006 Chevy HHR
- 2006 Nissan Altima – $7,995
- explain use of tow haul mode plus/minus arrows
- Medium Duty Return In 2016?
- Engine Dimensions
- 2015 Yukons now arriving
- Smartphone Link/setting Missing in MyLink Radio Chevy Silverado 2014
- About ready to give up on my Encore