Suddenly, and quietly, Linda Marshall left General Motors. She was in charge of OnStar, and oversaw the launch of the $300 OnStar FMV system that began selling last year with success. The division also took a lot of heat for a controversial policy change that would have allowed it to collect customer data even after drivers discontinued their OnStar service. The policy was revised soon after its announcement. General Motors is currently seeking a replacement. So if you’re a telecommunications guru with a knack for forward thinking, throw your name in the proverbial hat.
GM Authority is hiring! Submit your application today!
- Previous story The Cadillac XTS Is A Light Show (With Videos)
- Next story Corvette ZR1 Lines Up Against Corvette C6.R
You may also like...
GM Appoints Lynn Longo As Managing Director Of Shanghai OnStar, Global Connected Consumer Beijing
Michael Szachta Appointed As General Director Of OnStar Mexico
Reminder: Update Your GM-OnStar RemoteLink App To Avoid OwnStar Hack
GM Authority Newsletter
Fresh Off The Press
- Opel Parking Heater Makes Life A Bit Easier, Warmer And Cleaner: Feature SpotlightNovember 26, 2015
- 2016 Cadillac CTS-V Stops In At Jay Leno’s Garage: VideoNovember 26, 2015
- Buick Cascada Production Begins At GM’s Plant In Gliwice, PolandNovember 26, 2015
- Deal Alert: 2015 Chevrolet Camaro Z/28 Sees $25,000 Slashed From MSRPNovember 26, 2015
- Holden Resale Values On The Upswing Ahead Of Factory ShutdownNovember 26, 2015
- Wishing You A Happy Thanksgiving, From GM AuthorityNovember 26, 2015
- Community Question: Is The 2016 Cadillac CT6 Price Right?November 3, 2015
- 2016 Cadillac CT6 Officially Priced At $54,490November 2, 2015
- Community Question: What Do You Want To See From The Upcoming 2017 Buick LaCrosse?October 31, 2015
- 2017 Buick LaCrosse Puts On A Flagship Face For The BrandNovember 18, 2015
- GMA Q&A: Ask Us About The 2016 Camaro As We Drive It From Portland To San FranciscoNovember 10, 2015
- This Is The 2017 Cadillac XT5November 9, 2015
- ZMAUTOPARTS 15 Silverado 15 High Country Upper Rivet Stainless Steel Mesh Grille Insert | Clearance art supplies on:Thailand Gets A Taste Of The High Country With New Chevrolet Colorado Variant
- Christopher Price on:2016 Buick Cascada: 5,000 Dealer Orders And Counting
- CERWIN VEGA V1100.5 5-Channel, 150 x 4, 80W x 4, 600x 1 Car Amplifier | Clearance art supplies on:Steve McQueen’s 1952 Chevrolet Custom Camper Pickup To Hit Mecum Auction
- Keith Newton on:2016 Buick Verano GS Leaked Ahead Of Official Reveal?
- omegatalon on:2016 Cadillac CTS-V Stops In At Jay Leno’s Garage: Video
- Seo For Financial Advisors From Cameron Tx 76520 on:Reuss: 2016 Chevrolet Volt To Have Improved Fuel Economy And Efficiency
Recent Forum Discussions
- 2013 Buick LaCrosse GPS Map update
- Chevy my link
- 2016 Sierra, When will they be at dealers?
- 2014 Malibu A/C lower vent leak passenger side
- Johan de Nysschen Concedes Mercedes, Audi and BMW are Superior to Cadillac
- ONSTAR PROGRAMMING
- A Plan for Pontiac
- How to permanently turn off Park Assist on a 2015 Yukon Denali
- 2014 Tahoe with Bose navigation system
- IntelliLink plays my iPhone music when I plug it in, I just want to charge it