Suddenly, and quietly, Linda Marshall left General Motors. She was in charge of OnStar, and oversaw the launch of the $300 OnStar FMV system that began selling last year with success. The division also took a lot of heat for a controversial policy change that would have allowed it to collect customer data even after drivers discontinued their OnStar service. The policy was revised soon after its announcement. General Motors is currently seeking a replacement. So if you’re a telecommunications guru with a knack for forward thinking, throw your name in the proverbial hat.
GM Authority is hiring! Submit your application today!
- Previous story The Cadillac XTS Is A Light Show (With Videos)
- Next story Corvette ZR1 Lines Up Against Corvette C6.R
You may also like...
How To Get The Most Out Of Your Monthly OnStar Subscription
General Motors 4G LTE Off To Strong Start
General Motors’ OnStar 4G LTE A ‘Game Changer’
Login or Register
GM Authority Newsletter
Fresh Off The Press
- “Generation Gap” Pits 1970 Chevrolet El Camino Vs. 2004 SSR: VideoOctober 30, 2014
- Team ChEaparral Donates 1986 C4 To National Corvette MuseumOctober 30, 2014
- American Company Outlines Plans To Produce LS7-Powered SupercarOctober 30, 2014
- Update: Camaro Z/28 Dealership Theft – Teenage Boys May Be ResponsibleOctober 30, 2014
- Want A Crate Motor? Chevrolet Performance Has You CoveredOctober 30, 2014
- Get Festive With This Cadillac Hearse Grilling Machine: VideoOctober 30, 2014
- 2016 Chevrolet Camaro: This Is Probably ItOctober 11, 2014
- General Motors Supported ‘Anti-Tesla’ Bill Signed By Michigan Governor (Updated)October 21, 2014
- Buick And Cadillac Continue To Attract The Oldest BuyersOctober 3, 2014
- MT Answers Whether The New Mustang GT Has Surpassed The Camaro SS: VideoOctober 15, 2014
- Some Analysts Think Toyota Should Buy General MotorsOctober 15, 2014
- Cadillac Confirms Larger CT8, CT9 Luxury Vehicles In Future Product OnslaughtOctober 10, 2014
- Lady3bglover on:Cadillac SRX Replacement Spied Testing For The First Time
- Ulrike on:Vehicles From Breaking Bad Now For Sale
- vic1212 on:Cadillac SRX Replacement Spied Testing For The First Time
- Meh... It's only a Camaro - The Vette Barn Forum - A Community for Corvette Lovers on:2010 Rat Rod Camaro
- GM will build a Mid Engine Corvette - GT40s.com on:Zora Mid-Engine Corvette To Show Face By 2017
- Ken on:Community Question: What Do You Think Of GM’s Stance On The “Anti-Tesla” Bill?
Recent Forum Discussions
- 2009 Chevy Suburban Bluetooth issues
- Bluetooth for 2007 Avalanche
- Social Media: LinkedIn
- 2015 Corvette 8-Speed Transmission Slippage
- Intellilink issues with iPod Classic
- Mary, help me track my GMC!
- GMC Terrain 2012 and Galaxy S5
- Bluetooth 'not available' in 2014 malibu
- Regal GS 20" wheels with Brembos
- 2015 Corvette Berlin Blue Color (GXH)