Suddenly, and quietly, Linda Marshall left General Motors. She was in charge of OnStar, and oversaw the launch of the $300 OnStar FMV system that began selling last year with success. The division also took a lot of heat for a controversial policy change that would have allowed it to collect customer data even after drivers discontinued their OnStar service. The policy was revised soon after its announcement. General Motors is currently seeking a replacement. So if you’re a telecommunications guru with a knack for forward thinking, throw your name in the proverbial hat.
GM Authority is hiring! Submit your application today!
- Previous story The Cadillac XTS Is A Light Show (With Videos)
- Next story Corvette ZR1 Lines Up Against Corvette C6.R
You may also like...
OnStar’s New Vehicle Maintenance Service Lets You Know If Your Car Needs Upkeep
General Motors 4G LTE Off To Strong Start
General Motors’ OnStar 4G LTE A ‘Game Changer’
Login or Register
GM Authority Newsletter
Fresh Off The Press
- 1969 Pro Touring Camaro Restomod Stands Out At SEMA: VideoNovember 24, 2014
- New Flagship Opel SUV Inbound By The End Of The DecadeNovember 24, 2014
- Mint Tuxedo Black 1969 L88 Corvette Heading To Mecum AustinNovember 24, 2014
- How Cadillac President Johan de Nysschen Almost Got Arrested In New YorkNovember 24, 2014
- Cadillac Will Be Ready For $250,000 Model By 2029, de Nysschen SaysNovember 24, 2014
- Chevy Introduces 2015 Camaro RS Limited Edition At China’s Guangzhou Auto ShowNovember 24, 2014
- 2015 Chevrolet Colorado ZR2 Concept Is Ready To Rock: LA 2014November 19, 2014
- Confirmed: There Will Not Be A Manual Offered On 2016 Cadillac CTS-VNovember 22, 2014
- Sound Regulations May Bar C7 Corvette From South Korean LaunchNovember 8, 2014
- We Render The 2016 Cadillac CT6October 28, 2014
- Holden Will Be Reportedly Left High And Dry For A RWD Car After Commodore Phases OutNovember 15, 2014
- The 2016 Cadillac ATS-V Will Have 450 Horsepower And 445 Pound-Feet Of TorqueNovember 11, 2014
- Grawdaddy on:Confirmed: There Will Not Be A Manual Offered On 2016 Cadillac CTS-V
- Eric on:2016 Cadillac CT6 Confirmed To Offer Massage Chairs: Officially Official
- Ryan on:This Is The 2016 Cadillac ATS-V Coupe
- scott3 on:Cadillac To Introduce Porsche 911 Fighter In 10 Years?
- TimH on:2016 Cadillac CT6 Confirmed To Offer Massage Chairs: Officially Official
- 1969 Pro Touring Camaro Restomod Stands Out At SEMA: Video | GM Authority on:Make No Compromises With This Pro Touring 1967 Corvette Sting Ray: eBay Find
Recent Forum Discussions