We’ve been doing some thinking here at GM Authority, so this one is somewhat of a loaded question. But if you were to have your say in it (and trust us when we say that you do) — would you like to see us review vehicles from brands other than those sold by GM? How about if we did comparison tests between a GM vehicle and rivals in its class? Vote in the poll below then sound off with your opinion in the comments.
GM Authority is hiring! Submit your application today!
- Previous story Buick/GMC Dealers Begin Renovations
- Next story Hagerty Predicts Buick Regal GS, Chevy Camaro ZL1 To Be Future Classics
You may also like...
2016 GMC Sierra: Hot Or Not?
Poll: Should GM Make A Coupe Version Of The All-New 2016 Chevy Cruze?
Poll: Is The Isuzu Partnership What You Expected From GM’s Medium Duty Truck Efforts?
GM Authority Newsletter
Fresh Off The Press
- General Motors U.S. Sales Up 6 Percent To 272,512 Vehicles In July 2015August 3, 2015
- ScanArm Coordinate Measuring Machines Help Pratt & Miller Deliver Millimeter Perfect Race CarsAugust 3, 2015
- 2016 Chevy Silverado 3500HD Gets New Colors, Features, Technology And MoreAugust 3, 2015
- First-Ever Production Corvette C4 Heading To AuctionAugust 3, 2015
- Vengeance Racing C7 Corvette Z06 Is Currently The Aftermarket King Of The HillAugust 3, 2015
- 1970 Chevy Chevelle Receives An LSD Upgrade: VideoAugust 3, 2015
- A Corvette Sub-Brand Could Tie In Well With Future Cadillac GoalsJuly 23, 2015
- ATS Owner Offers Advice To Cadillac; We Agree: MailbagJuly 25, 2015
- General Motors Is At A Loss Without Pontiac: Opinion DeskJuly 10, 2015
- Poll: Should GM Make A Coupe Version Of The All-New 2016 Chevy Cruze?July 4, 2015
- Russian-Market Chevrolet Tahoe To Be Powered By 6.2L V8 EcoTec3 EngineJuly 10, 2015
- General Motors Will Meet With NAN Over Kid Rock Confederate Flag ControversyJuly 17, 2015
- Robin on:GM Offers Owners Bluetooth Update Via OnStar
- John Hart on:Bob Lutz’s Prediction On The Future Of Transportation Shows Apple And Google As Top Dogs
- Ry on:2016 Chevrolet Colorado Duramax, 2016 GMC Canyon Duramax Ordering Now Open
- Bob Lutz's Predicts Future Of Transportation | GM Authority on:Bob Lutz Once Called Ex-VAG Chairman Ferdinand Piëch A Product “Role Model”
- Spike on:General Motors U.S. Sales Up 6 Percent To 272,512 Vehicles In July 2015
- Wait! on:A Cadillac XT5-V Will Not Happen, Vsport Variants More Probable
Recent Forum Discussions
- ONSTAR PROGRAMMING
- A Plan for Pontiac
- How to permanently turn off Park Assist on a 2015 Yukon Denali
- 2014 Tahoe with Bose navigation system
- IntelliLink plays my iPhone music when I plug it in, I just want to charge it
- Android Auto and Apple Carplay in 2016 Enclave
- New Ecotec 5.3 engine problem
- Wheelchair driver. Elec/Hydro Brake question.
- 2014 Impala LT & LED Head Lights
- Feeling not valued as a customer