We’ve been doing some thinking here at GM Authority, so this one is somewhat of a loaded question. But if you were to have your say in it (and trust us when we say that you do) — would you like to see us review vehicles from brands other than those sold by GM? How about if we did comparison tests between a GM vehicle and rivals in its class? Vote in the poll below then sound off with your opinion in the comments.
- Previous story Buick/GMC Dealers Begin Renovations
- Next story Hagerty Predicts Buick Regal GS, Chevy Camaro ZL1 To Be Future Classics
You may also like...
Community Question: Is General Motors Doing Enough In Your Eyes To Make Sure Something Like Ignition Switch Scandal Doesn’t Happen Again?
What If The Chevy Silverado 1500 Wore The Front Fascia Of A Tahoe/Suburban?
Car Clash: Refreshed 2015 Chevy Cruze vs. All-New D2XX-Based Chevy Cruze
Login or Register
GM Authority Newsletter
Fresh Off The Press
- Cadillac Full Size Sedan May Not Be Called LTS After AllAugust 21, 2014
- Cadillac’s First Ever ELR Could Be The LastAugust 21, 2014
- This Is The 2015 Chevrolet Silverado Rally EditionAugust 21, 2014
- Buick Envision To Feature GM’s Turbocharged 2.0L Ecotec I4August 20, 2014
- 1959 Corvette Featured In “Sin City: A Dame to Kill For”August 20, 2014
- Isuzu To Build 500 “Midnite Edition” KB 300s For South AfricaAugust 20, 2014
- Cadillac LTS Flagship To Debut In NYCAugust 7, 2014
- Buick Expected To Roll Out New LaCrosse, Convertible In 2016July 24, 2014
- General Motors To Halt Production At Lansing Grand River Following Slow ATS, CTS SalesAugust 9, 2014
- Cadillac XTS May Be Axed Following Introduction Of New Cadillac Full-Size SedanAugust 5, 2014
- Yes, Virginia, The 2015 CTS Loses Its Wreath In This New Official PhotoAugust 8, 2014
- Chevrolet Cruze Diesel Struggles To Catch On In AmericaJuly 25, 2014
- Greg on:Reuss: Full-Size Cadillac Sedan To ‘Define Brand’ With Innovation And Excellence
- Elroy on:This Is The 2015 Chevrolet Silverado Rally Edition
- vic1212 on:Buick Envision To Feature GM’s Turbocharged 2.0L Ecotec I4
- Rob Pollard on:Buick Envision To Feature GM’s Turbocharged 2.0L Ecotec I4
- E on:This Is The 2015 Chevrolet Silverado Rally Edition
- Patrick on:Feature Spotlight: Here’s How OnStar’s RemoteLink App Works
Recent Forum Discussions
- MyLink USB/Flash Drive and Music library
- 2015 Suburban adaptive cruise control issues
- Bluetooth not working on my 2014 Buick Encore
- 2014 Impala Recall GM Recall # N140476 Remedy not yet available.
- 2015 Yukon XL Denali Issues
- Exhaust outlet stains on CTS Vsport
- Brake dust on CTS Vsport performance brakes
- Saturn ion ignition switch
- Next-Gen Camaro ZL1 in MY 2016?
- 2014 Sierra Denali/SLT Poor Headlights