We’ve been doing some thinking here at GM Authority, so this one is somewhat of a loaded question. But if you were to have your say in it (and trust us when we say that you do) — would you like to see us review vehicles from brands other than those sold by GM? How about if we did comparison tests between a GM vehicle and rivals in its class? Vote in the poll below then sound off with your opinion in the comments.
GM Authority is hiring! Submit your application today!
- Previous story Buick/GMC Dealers Begin Renovations
- Next story Hagerty Predicts Buick Regal GS, Chevy Camaro ZL1 To Be Future Classics
You may also like...
Community Question: Are You Happy With Cadillac’s Decision To Supercharge The 2016 CTS-V?
2015 Vauxhall Corsa: Hot or Not?
Community Question: Is General Motors Doing Enough In Your Eyes To Make Sure Something Like Ignition Switch Scandal Doesn’t Happen Again?
Login or Register
GM Authority Newsletter
Fresh Off The Press
- OnStar To Demonstrate Automatic Crash Response During German ‘eCall’ ConferenceSeptember 17, 2014
- 2016 Chevrolet Volt The Topic Of Discussion On Autoline After HoursSeptember 17, 2014
- How To Win At Interior Design: Use A Chevrolet C/K Truck Grille As A Hot Wheels ShelfSeptember 17, 2014
- Unique Skunk Werkes C5 Corvette Z06 Convertible Heading To Barrett-JacksonSeptember 17, 2014
- Chevrolet Leading Continental Tire Challenge With Camaro Z/28.R As Series Heads To COTASeptember 17, 2014
- Cadillac Boss de Nysschen Hints Brand’s Expansion To New York City (Updated)September 17, 2014
- Community Question: What’s The Best Looking Sedan GM Sells Right Now?August 28, 2014
- New Sixth-Generation 2016 Camaro Rendering Continues To Entertain The ThoughtSeptember 5, 2014
- Holden Commodore Replacement Reportedly Won’t Be Built In China, But EuropeAugust 29, 2014
- Cadillac Marketing Boss All But Confirms Upcoming Sub-ATS VehicleAugust 17, 2014
- Community Question: For $80K, What General Motors Car Do You Buy?August 23, 2014
- Reuss: Full-Size Cadillac Sedan To ‘Define Brand’ With Innovation And ExcellenceAugust 20, 2014
- andy larson on:GM Calls On CoverCar To Protect Showroom Finish On Vehicles During Transportation
- vic1212 on:Either This Is The Corvette Zora Chassis Mule Or An Epic Ruse: Spy Shots
- Stephen Marcus on:No, Cadillacs Won’t Be Getting Cheaper, Says Brand Chief De Nysschen
- Marcie on:2015 Chevrolet Colorado, 2015 GMC Canyon: 200 Standard Horsepower, 305 V6 Horsepower
- Eco_Turbo on:Corvette DP Program Future Reportedly In Limbo Due To 2016 Discontinuation
- Ruperto Luntao on:Cadillac Brings Innovation Golf Series To The Web, Promotes XTS
Recent Forum Discussions
- 2015 Corvette auto door locks
- Where to find Engine block and Head I.D.’s
- harness kit for 95 olds regency
- replacing factory HU with a Mylink HU in a 2010 equinox
- MyLink will not bring up iphone SMS messages
- New transmission is unfair to early buyers of L86(6.2) equipped vehicles.
- 2012 Terrain Nav RPT function won"t work
- Any Cadillac Convertibles to return?
- 2014 sierra parking gear reamains in neutral
- '14 Impala (new style) base radio audio quality issue