We’ve been doing some thinking here at GM Authority, so this one is somewhat of a loaded question. But if you were to have your say in it (and trust us when we say that you do) — would you like to see us review vehicles from brands other than those sold by GM? How about if we did comparison tests between a GM vehicle and rivals in its class? Vote in the poll below then sound off with your opinion in the comments.
GM Authority is hiring! Submit your application today!
- Previous story Buick/GMC Dealers Begin Renovations
- Next story Hagerty Predicts Buick Regal GS, Chevy Camaro ZL1 To Be Future Classics
You may also like...
Community Question: Should GM Name The Production Chevrolet Bolt The EV2?
Would You Get The Cadillac ATS-V With A Manual Or Automatic Transmission: Poll
The Colors Of The 2015 GMC Canyon
Login or Register
GM Authority Newsletter
Fresh Off The Press
- European Union GM Sales Down 5 Percent To 67,212 Units In December 2014January 31, 2015
- Opel And Other German Automakers Feel Aftermath From Paris Terror AttacksJanuary 31, 2015
- Automobile Remembers The 1976-1979 Cadillac SevilleJanuary 31, 2015
- 35 Percent Of OnStar RemoteLink Requests Are For Remote Start, Plus Other Interesting Stats About The OnStar AppJanuary 31, 2015
- National Corvette Museum Talks Corvette Insurance: VideoJanuary 30, 2015
- National Corvette Museum Adds Three Inductees To Corvette Hall Of FameJanuary 30, 2015
- This Is The Buick Avenir ConceptJanuary 11, 2015
- Mid-Engine C8 Zora Corvette Test Mule Spotted For The First TimeJanuary 8, 2015
- This Is The All-New 2016 Chevrolet Volt: NAIAS 2015January 11, 2015
- ‘Theme Song’ Starring The 2015 Chevrolet Colorado: Ad BreakDecember 31, 2014
- 2015 Corvette Stingray Takes Down A Tesla Model S P85D: VideoJanuary 25, 2015
- GM May Have “Underestimated” Impact Of Holden Factory ClosuresJanuary 18, 2015
- GM Europe Sales Figures December 2014 | GM Authority on:GM Announces Plans To Withdraw Chevrolet From Mainstream Segments In Europe
- scott3 on:Is This The 2016 Chevrolet Camaro?
- scott3 on:Retro MotorWeek Episode Covers Regal Grand National, Monte Carlo SS: Video
- Todd Brown on:General Motors Planning ‘Family’ Of Corvettes For C8 Generation
- scott3 on:TIME Magazine Battles New York’s Snowstorm In A 2015 Chevrolet Colorado Z71: Video
- Opel Feels Ripples From Paris Terror Attacks | GM Authority on:Last One Out Hit The Lights: General Motors Closes Opel Bochum Plant In Germany
Recent Forum Discussions
- 2016 Chevelle or 2015 130r
- Push to Talk
- Bluetooth contacts not downloading (2013 Malibu / Samsung Galaxy S3)
- 1966 Buick Roadmaster wagon trim parts
- 2005 Suburban Armored Body RPO
- Old Topic. Same Problem. 2005 impala
- Different radio buttons on my 2014 Malibu 1LTZ than shown in brochure
- GMC, do the right thing. 2015i Denali with water leak, non-functioning navigation
- Free 240v chargers for Cadillac ELR
- 2015 HD Duramax