We’ve been doing some thinking here at GM Authority, so this one is somewhat of a loaded question. But if you were to have your say in it (and trust us when we say that you do) — would you like to see us review vehicles from brands other than those sold by GM? How about if we did comparison tests between a GM vehicle and rivals in its class? Vote in the poll below then sound off with your opinion in the comments.
GM Authority is hiring! Submit your application today!
- Previous story Buick/GMC Dealers Begin Renovations
- Next story Hagerty Predicts Buick Regal GS, Chevy Camaro ZL1 To Be Future Classics
You may also like...
Poll: Should Cadillac Equip CUE With Physical Knobs And Dials?
Car Clash: 2016 Chevy Equinox vs. 2010-2015 Chevy Equinox
Community Question: Should GM Name The Production Chevrolet Bolt The EV2?
GM Authority Newsletter
Fresh Off The Press
- 2016 Chevrolet Camaro: 10 Things To ExpectApril 17, 2015
- Chevrolet Runs Digital Video Ads In Print Publications (Seriously!)April 17, 2015
- MotorWeek Uploads Its Unaired, Deadpan Pilot Episode: VideoApril 17, 2015
- Chevrolet Hoping To Defend IndyCar Title At Long BeachApril 17, 2015
- Original 1975 Death Race 2000 Corvette To Be Auctioned Off At Mecum IndyApril 17, 2015
- 2016 Cadillac SRX Gets These Two Changes For Last Year Of Second-Gen ModelApril 17, 2015
- This Is The 2016 Chevrolet MalibuMarch 31, 2015
- 2016 Cadillac CT6 Debuts In New York CityMarch 31, 2015
- Cadillac Announces New 3.0L Twin-Turbo LGW 400HP V6 ‘LGW’ Engine For Upcoming 2016 CT6March 20, 2015
- GM Currently Weighing Production Viability Of Buick AvenirApril 10, 2015
- Does The 2016 Chevrolet Malibu Have What It Takes To Be A Comeback Kid?April 4, 2015
- Cadillac Needs To Replace ‘The Horn’ With Its Own Unique Key Fob ‘Chirp’: Opinion DeskMarch 27, 2015
- GrandAmGT on:General Motors Says It Will Not Issue Steering-Related Recall Based On NHTSA Findings
- GrandAmGT on:MotorWeek Uploads Its Unaired, Deadpan Pilot Episode: Video
- Serdar Aytamaner on:2016 Chevrolet Camaro: 10 Things To Expect
- Grawdaddy on:Updated 2017 Chevrolet Silverado Spied Testing
- dpach on:General Motors Says It Will Not Issue Steering-Related Recall Based On NHTSA Findings
- autopal on:2016 Cadillac SRX Gets These Two Changes For Last Year Of Second-Gen Model
Recent Forum Discussions
- Transmission help on a 2003 Saturn Lw300
- 2011 Sierra Radio Firmware Update
- 2006 Pontiac G6 echotec
- I have A pontac G 6 2.4 ecotec engine 2006
- Express W/ Duramax Engine Clicking when starting cold
- 2008 Saturn Vue Redline Engine
- paint protection
- Zafira Tourer Check Engine Light
- Has the PassKey problem ever been solved or rectified ??
- 2009 Acadia Bluetooth