We’ve been doing some thinking here at GM Authority, so this one is somewhat of a loaded question. But if you were to have your say in it (and trust us when we say that you do) — would you like to see us review vehicles from brands other than those sold by GM? How about if we did comparison tests between a GM vehicle and rivals in its class? Vote in the poll below then sound off with your opinion in the comments.
GM Authority is hiring! Submit your application today!
- Previous story Buick/GMC Dealers Begin Renovations
- Next story Hagerty Predicts Buick Regal GS, Chevy Camaro ZL1 To Be Future Classics
You may also like...
Poll: Should GM Make A Coupe Version Of The All-New 2016 Chevy Cruze?
Poll: Is The Isuzu Partnership What You Expected From GM’s Medium Duty Truck Efforts?
Community Question: Should Opel Build A 2016 Astra Sedan?
GM Authority Newsletter
Fresh Off The Press
- 1986 Ford Mustang GT Beats With The Heart Of A RivalJuly 7, 2015
- Chevrolet Lets Real People Choose Between Steel And Aluminum Cages To Keep Out A Grizzly Bear: Ad BreakJuly 7, 2015
- Did You Know? The Guy Behind Elvis’ Rhinestone Suit Also Made Outrageous CarsJuly 7, 2015
- Watch This C6 Corvette ZR1 Take On A C63 AMG Benz And BMW M6: VideoJuly 7, 2015
- Cadillac Offers CTS Vsport Performance Suspension Upgrade Package As AccessoryJuly 7, 2015
- Watch A 900 HP C6 Corvette Do A Burnout For America: VideoJuly 6, 2015
- Mailbag: What Is Going On With Cadillac Marketing?June 26, 2015
- Kid Rock’s Confederate Flag Use Sparks Controversy With Chevrolet SponsorshipJune 30, 2015
- 2016 Cadillac XT5 Spotted Completely UncoveredJune 25, 2015
- Poll: Should GM Make A Coupe Version Of The All-New 2016 Chevy Cruze?July 4, 2015
- 2016 Chevrolet Cruze: Hot Or Not?June 25, 2015
- General Motors U.S. Sales Down 3 Percent To 259,353 Vehicles In June 2015July 1, 2015
- 1986 Ford Mustang GT With An LS Swap | GM Authority on:Pre-Registeration Has Begun For The 2015 Holley LS Fest
- Edgardo Roman on:Toyota Land Cruiser With An LS2: Hot Or Not?
- billfracthecarguy on:Chevrolet Shows Us Why High-Strength Steel Is A Necessity: Ad Break
- opc on:Chevrolet Lets Real People Choose Between Steel And Aluminum Cages To Keep Out A Grizzly Bear: Ad Break
- billfracthecarguy on:1967 Chevrolet Camaro Pace Car Is 1 Of 5: eBay Find
- Chevy Shows Steel Strength With Grizzly Bear | GM Authority on:Chevrolet Shows Us Why High-Strength Steel Is A Necessity: Ad Break
Recent Forum Discussions
- 2014 Tahoe with Bose navigation system
- IntelliLink plays my iPhone music when I plug it in, I just want to charge it
- Android Auto and Apple Carplay in 2016 Enclave
- New Ecotec 5.3 engine problem
- Wheelchair driver. Elec/Hydro Brake question.
- 2014 Impala LT & LED Head Lights
- Feeling not valued as a customer
- Chevrolet Captiva Ltz Bluetooth
- Power Windows and Door Locks
- Slight Vibration 2008 Impala SS