We’ve been doing some thinking here at GM Authority, so this one is somewhat of a loaded question. But if you were to have your say in it (and trust us when we say that you do) — would you like to see us review vehicles from brands other than those sold by GM? How about if we did comparison tests between a GM vehicle and rivals in its class? Vote in the poll below then sound off with your opinion in the comments.
GM Authority is hiring! Submit your application today!
- Previous story Buick/GMC Dealers Begin Renovations
- Next story Hagerty Predicts Buick Regal GS, Chevy Camaro ZL1 To Be Future Classics
You may also like...
Poll: Should Cadillac Equip CUE With Physical Knobs And Dials?
Car Clash: 2016 Chevy Equinox vs. 2010-2015 Chevy Equinox
Community Question: Should GM Name The Production Chevrolet Bolt The EV2?
GM Authority Newsletter
Fresh Off The Press
- Jeff Gordon To Join Fox Sports As Race Analyst For 2016 NASCAR SeasonMay 22, 2015
- Occasional Corvette Racing Hot Shoe Ryan Briscoe Filling In For James Hinchcliffe At Indy 500May 22, 2015
- NHTSA Extends Oversight Period For General MotorsMay 22, 2015
- 2016 Corvette RPO-Level Changes And Updates DetailedMay 22, 2015
- 2016 Cadillac CT6 Seen Testing In GermanyMay 21, 2015
- General Motors Working On Successor To Essential Brand Elements ProgramMay 21, 2015
- Why The 2015 Chevrolet SS Is The Greatest Car No One Is Buying: Opinion DeskMay 19, 2015
- This Is Why Cadillac Will Discontinue The XTS: OpinionApril 22, 2015
- Cadillac ATS And CTS Both Recognized As Great Cars That, Sadly, Nobody BuysApril 28, 2015
- General Motors U.S. Sales Up 6 Percent To 269,056 Vehicles In April 2015May 1, 2015
- This Is The All-New 2016 Chevy CamaroMay 16, 2015
- Community Question: Is The 2016 Chevrolet Camaro Ready For All-Wheel Drive?May 21, 2015
- David on:2016 Cadillac CT6 Seen Testing In Germany
- jzEllis on:Roll Like Don Draper In This 1965 Cadillac Coupe De Ville: eBay Find
- TTC6 on:Community Question: Is The 2016 Chevrolet Camaro Ready For All-Wheel Drive?
- jzEllis on:Lima Commercial Coach Wants To Build You A Unique Take On A Hearse: Video
- jzEllis on:Gary Will Switch To Ford If GM Doesn’t Offer 6.2L EcoTec3 V8 In The Chevy Suburban: Mailbag
- Chris on:Community Question: Is The 2016 Chevrolet Camaro Ready For All-Wheel Drive?
Recent Forum Discussions
- Slight Vibration 2008 Impala SS
- Intellilink Issues with iPod Classic and Crashing
- Caller ID Photos, 2014 GMC Terrain
- 2015 Corvette MyLink
- USB always replaying from the top
- Retrofitting Backwards for newer electronic features??
- Having difficulty selling my 2007 Saturn Aura-Any Tips?
- Transmission help on a 2003 Saturn Lw300
- 2011 Sierra Radio Firmware Update
- 2006 Pontiac G6 echotec