We’ve been doing some thinking here at GM Authority, so this one is somewhat of a loaded question. But if you were to have your say in it (and trust us when we say that you do) — would you like to see us review vehicles from brands other than those sold by GM? How about if we did comparison tests between a GM vehicle and rivals in its class? Vote in the poll below then sound off with your opinion in the comments.
GM Authority is hiring! Submit your application today!
- Previous story Buick/GMC Dealers Begin Renovations
- Next story Hagerty Predicts Buick Regal GS, Chevy Camaro ZL1 To Be Future Classics
You may also like...
Poll: Do You Prefer Buick’s Tri-Shield Logo In Monochrome Or Color?
2017 Cadillac XT5: Hot Or Not
Community Question: What Would It Take For You To Purchase A 2016 Chevrolet SS?
GM Authority Newsletter
Fresh Off The Press
- Deal Alert: 2015 Chevrolet Camaro Z/28 Sees $25,000 Slashed From MSRPNovember 26, 2015
- Holden Resale Values On The Upswing Ahead Of Factory ShutdownNovember 26, 2015
- Wishing You A Happy Thanksgiving, From GM AuthorityNovember 26, 2015
- The Updated Front Fascia Of The 2016 Cadillac XTS: Feature SpotlightNovember 25, 2015
- 3000-Horsepower Twin-Turbo C6 Corvette Z06 Catches Air After 1/2 Mile Run: VideoNovember 25, 2015
- National Corvette Museum Hosts ‘Sleigh Rides With Santa’November 25, 2015
- Community Question: Is The 2016 Cadillac CT6 Price Right?November 3, 2015
- 2016 Cadillac CT6 Officially Priced At $54,490November 2, 2015
- Community Question: What Do You Want To See From The Upcoming 2017 Buick LaCrosse?October 31, 2015
- 2017 Buick LaCrosse Puts On A Flagship Face For The BrandNovember 18, 2015
- GMA Q&A: Ask Us About The 2016 Camaro As We Drive It From Portland To San FranciscoNovember 10, 2015
- This Is The 2017 Cadillac XT5November 9, 2015
- magirus on:Take A Stroll Back To The 1990s With The GM EV1: Video
- 2015 Chevy Camaro Z/28 $25,000 Off MSRP | GM Authority on:Motor Trend Pits The 2014 Camaro Z/28 Against The 2014 Nissan GT-R Track Edition
- Martin Smrek on:Wishing You A Happy Thanksgiving, From GM Authority
- Mark on:2017 Buick LaCrosse Teased Via Twitter
- Holden Resale Values Climbing | GM Authority on:Closure Of GM-Holden Manufacturing To Cost South Australia 1,500 Jobs In 2016, 4,600 More In 2017
- Happy Thanksgiving From GM Authority | GM Authority on:How I Turned My 2009 Pontiac G8 Into A VE Holden Commodore Stateside
Recent Forum Discussions
- 2013 Buick LaCrosse GPS Map update
- Chevy my link
- 2016 Sierra, When will they be at dealers?
- 2014 Malibu A/C lower vent leak passenger side
- Johan de Nysschen Concedes Mercedes, Audi and BMW are Superior to Cadillac
- ONSTAR PROGRAMMING
- A Plan for Pontiac
- How to permanently turn off Park Assist on a 2015 Yukon Denali
- 2014 Tahoe with Bose navigation system
- IntelliLink plays my iPhone music when I plug it in, I just want to charge it