We’ve been doing some thinking here at GM Authority, so this one is somewhat of a loaded question. But if you were to have your say in it (and trust us when we say that you do) — would you like to see us review vehicles from brands other than those sold by GM? How about if we did comparison tests between a GM vehicle and rivals in its class? Vote in the poll below then sound off with your opinion in the comments.
- Previous story Buick/GMC Dealers Begin Renovations
- Next story Hagerty Predicts Buick Regal GS, Chevy Camaro ZL1 To Be Future Classics
You may also like...
Community Question: Is Chevrolet Still A Global Brand?
Hot Or Not: Cadillac ATS Crimson Sport Edition
Poll: How Is General Motors Handling The Recalls?
Login or Register
GM Authority Newsletter
Fresh Off The Press
- General Motors Launches Trax Crossover In ChinaApril 19, 2014
- Next Generation Chevrolet Cruze Officially Revealed In ChinaApril 19, 2014
- Rare 1968 Pontiac Firebird Ram Air II To Cross Auction Block At MecumApril 19, 2014
- Images Of Next-Generation Chevrolet Aveo Leak OnlineApril 19, 2014
- GM Calls On CoverCar To Protect Showroom Finish On Vehicles During TransportationApril 19, 2014
- Chevrolet To Return To The Big Screen This Summer In ‘Transformers: Age of Extinction’April 18, 2014
- 2015 GM SUVs, 2014 Half-Ton Trucks Recalled For Fire RiskMarch 29, 2014
- New Silverado, Sierra Are Great Trucks In Need Of More Excitement: Opinion DeskMarch 25, 2014
- Would A GM Diesel Half-Ton Truck Be Enough To Weigh Down 2015 Ford F-150?April 3, 2014
- 2014 Chevrolet SS Is Nothing Short Of A Super Sleeper: First DriveMarch 28, 2014
- 2015 GMC Yukon Bursts Into Flames During Test DriveMarch 24, 2014
- 1968 GTO Makes Us Wish For Pontiac’s ResurrectionMarch 21, 2014
- Nicky B on:Here Are The Ten Official Colors Of The 2014 Corvette Stingray
- Christopher Price on:Joe Biden’s Former 2005 Cadillac STS Up For Sale: Craigslist Find
- hafeez_h on:Next Generation Chevrolet Cruze Officially Revealed In China
- Chris Ecclestone on:GM’s 8-Speed Transmission Can’t Come Soon Enough: Opinion
- Chris Ecclestone on:GM-Opel Europe Sales Up 9.3 Percent To 133,700 Units In March 2014
- bronc624 on:Next Generation Chevrolet Cruze Officially Revealed In China
Recent Forum Discussions