We’ve been doing some thinking here at GM Authority, so this one is somewhat of a loaded question. But if you were to have your say in it (and trust us when we say that you do) — would you like to see us review vehicles from brands other than those sold by GM? How about if we did comparison tests between a GM vehicle and rivals in its class? Vote in the poll below then sound off with your opinion in the comments.
GM Authority is hiring! Submit your application today!
- Previous story Buick/GMC Dealers Begin Renovations
- Next story Hagerty Predicts Buick Regal GS, Chevy Camaro ZL1 To Be Future Classics
You may also like...
2016 GMC Sierra: Hot Or Not?
Poll: Should GM Make A Coupe Version Of The All-New 2016 Chevy Cruze?
Poll: Is The Isuzu Partnership What You Expected From GM’s Medium Duty Truck Efforts?
GM Authority Newsletter
Fresh Off The Press
- SCA Performance 421 Reminds Us Of The Chevy Silverado Cheyenne SEMA Concept: VideoSeptember 2, 2015
- Kooks Axle-Backs On A C6 Corvette Z06 Will Arouse Demons: VideoSeptember 2, 2015
- 1989 Pontiac Grand Prix ASC McLaren Turbo Screams Obscurity: Craigslist FindSeptember 2, 2015
- Kasey Kahne’s Throwback Scheme For Darlington UnveiledSeptember 2, 2015
- Chevrolet Launches Onix Effect In ArgentinaSeptember 2, 2015
- History Alley: Yesterday Marked When The USPTO Granted GM The ‘Corvette’ TrademarkSeptember 2, 2015
- Cadillac President Johan de Nysschen Marks One Year Anniversary With Plenty Of Work Left To DoAugust 17, 2015
- Nearly All Future Buick Vehicles May Be Built Outside Of U.S.August 19, 2015
- Community Question: Is The Price Right For The 2016 Chevrolet Camaro?August 21, 2015
- Cadillac Dealers Reportedly Continue To Wait For Familiar Sales VolumeAugust 5, 2015
- UAW Opposes The Idea Of A China-Built Buick EnvisionAugust 18, 2015
- Community Question: Does It Matter To You Where General Motors Builds Its Cars?August 19, 2015
- Chevrolet Silverado SCA Performance 421 | GM Authority on:SEMA 2013: 2014 Chevrolet Silverado Cheyenne Concept Could Preview Possible SS Model
- NormV on:Livernois Motorsports Tunes 2014 Cadillac XTS Vsport, Dynos It: Video
- Hoffa on:Buick Reminds Us Its Lineup Is Equipped To Handle Storms, Doomsday
- Chevy Corvette U.S. Sales Up - Corvette Pit Stop Blog on:General Motors U.S. Sales Up 6 Percent To 272,512 Vehicles In July 2015
- Corvette Z06 With Kooks Axle-Back Exhaust | GM Authority on:DMA-Tuned Z06 With Kooks Headers And Corsa Exhaust Sounds INSANE
- Corvette Z06 With Kooks Axle-Back Exhaust | GM Authority on:2015 C7 Corvette Z06 ‘Ring Time Has Officially Been Completed
Recent Forum Discussions
- Chevy my link
- 2016 Sierra, When will they be at dealers?
- 2014 Malibu A/C lower vent leak passenger side
- Johan de Nysschen Concedes Mercedes, Audi and BMW are Superior to Cadillac
- ONSTAR PROGRAMMING
- A Plan for Pontiac
- How to permanently turn off Park Assist on a 2015 Yukon Denali
- 2014 Tahoe with Bose navigation system
- IntelliLink plays my iPhone music when I plug it in, I just want to charge it
- Android Auto and Apple Carplay in 2016 Enclave