Chevrolet captured the attention of journalists from all over the globe, and the interest of the thousands upon thousands of public attendees during the 2012 North American International Auto Show in Detroit, Michigan. There was a reason it did. Aside from their amazing design efforts in the Tru 140S and Code 130R concepts, there’s huge production potential in these rakish rides — and that’s if they haven’t already begun engineering them. These vehicles are also part of GM’s social experiment to win the love of millennials across North America, and have appropriately categorized the vehicles as “Youth Concepts”. Why? You can see for yourself in the video below.
GM Authority is hiring! Submit your application today!
- Previous story Community Question: What Kind Of Interior Combinations Would You Like To See In The Cadillac ATS?
- Next story Ad Break: “Scenes” Featuring The Chevy Sonic
You may also like...
2015 Corvette Z06 Visits The Colorado Rockies: Video
Community Question: Does Chevrolet Need A Mazda Miata Fighter?
More Test Footage Surfaces Of The 2016 Cadillac CTS-V At The Nurburgring: Video
Login or Register
GM Authority Newsletter
Fresh Off The Press
- And Now, All 10 Colors Of The 2015 Corvette C7 Z06: Feature SpotlightOctober 1, 2014
- 1968 Pontiac Firebird Battles Camaro-Based Lingenfelter TA: VideoSeptember 30, 2014
- Lucky Bidder Wins Elvis Presley’s Honeymoon 1967 Cadillac Coupe De VilleSeptember 30, 2014
- 2014 ProCharger Chevrolet SS Boosts Sedan To 610+ HPSeptember 30, 2014
- Happy Birthday! Knight Rider Is Now 32 Years OldSeptember 30, 2014
- Johan De Nysschen Fires Back At HatersSeptember 30, 2014
- The First Problem With The Cadillac CT6: It’s Not Greater Than 7 (Series) Or 8 (A8): OpinionSeptember 26, 2014
- New Sixth-Generation 2016 Camaro Rendering Continues To Entertain The ThoughtSeptember 5, 2014
- Cadillac Introduces New Naming Convention With CT6 Name For Omega FlagshipSeptember 24, 2014
- U.S.-Market Chevy TrailBlazer RenderedSeptember 27, 2014
- Poll: Are You A Fan Of Cadillac’s New Naming Scheme?September 25, 2014
- 2015 Chevrolet Colorado, GMC Canyon Four Cylinder Fuel Economy Figures AnnouncedSeptember 21, 2014
- johnls_39 on:Cadillac’s Alphabet Soup Naming System Won’t Affect Escalade
- johnls_39 on:Not Everyone Buying Into Cadillac’s Move To NYC
- skippyss on:Not Everyone Buying Into Cadillac’s Move To NYC
- kafantaris on:The Future Of The Cadillac ELR According To Boss Johan de Nysschen
- DenMor on:Want A Clear Spy Shot Of The 2016 Camaro? You’re Welcome
- DivazVSport on:Not Everyone Buying Into Cadillac’s Move To NYC
Recent Forum Discussions
- Light Duty Diesel maybe in the works again?
- IntelliLink radio keeps freezing on 2014 Buick Verano
- Can You Add Slacker Radio To The Screen Widgets?
- 2006 Corvette that burned up
- 2015 Corvette auto door locks
- Where to find Engine block and Head I.D.’s
- harness kit for 95 olds regency
- replacing factory HU with a Mylink HU in a 2010 equinox
- MyLink will not bring up iphone SMS messages
- New 8-speed unfair to early buyers of 2015 Yukon Denali with 6.2L V8 L86