Chevrolet captured the attention of journalists from all over the globe, and the interest of the thousands upon thousands of public attendees during the 2012 North American International Auto Show in Detroit, Michigan. There was a reason it did. Aside from their amazing design efforts in the Tru 140S and Code 130R concepts, there’s huge production potential in these rakish rides — and that’s if they haven’t already begun engineering them. These vehicles are also part of GM’s social experiment to win the love of millennials across North America, and have appropriately categorized the vehicles as “Youth Concepts”. Why? You can see for yourself in the video below.
GM Authority is hiring! Submit your application today!
- Previous story Community Question: What Kind Of Interior Combinations Would You Like To See In The Cadillac ATS?
- Next story Ad Break: “Scenes” Featuring The Chevy Sonic
You may also like...
Chevy’s “Holiday Message” Benefitting United Way
The Seven Colors Of The International-Market Chevy Colorado
Community Question: Does Chevrolet Need A Mazda Miata Fighter?
Login or Register
GM Authority Newsletter
Fresh Off The Press
- General Motors Europe Sales Down 11.9 Percent To 62,908 Units In November 2014: By The NumbersDecember 17, 2014
- General Motors Adding More EV Charge Points To Renaissance Center Parking GaragesDecember 17, 2014
- A 2015 Corvette Z06 For The Corvette Owner Whose Donated C5 Z06 Fell Into NCM SinkholeDecember 17, 2014
- Next-Generation Opel Astra Rendered Once MoreDecember 16, 2014
- Cadillac CT6 Sedan Styling Will Stick To The ScriptDecember 16, 2014
- Paris Hilton’s C7 Corvette Stingray Is Pink Because Of Course It IsDecember 16, 2014
- 2015 Chevrolet Colorado ZR2 Concept Is Ready To Rock: LA 2014November 19, 2014
- Confirmed: There Will Not Be A Manual Offered On 2016 Cadillac CTS-VNovember 22, 2014
- North Carolina Dealership Offering Waiting List For Buick Grand National, GNXNovember 30, 2014
- General Motors Files Trademark Application For ‘Velite’November 27, 2014
- 2015 Chevrolet Colorado ZR2 Concept: 7 Things We DislikeDecember 5, 2014
- 2015 Ford F-150 Fuel Economy Contests 2015 Chevrolet Colorado, 2015 GMC Canyon MileageNovember 26, 2014
- Johnls_39 on:Cadillac CT6 Sedan Styling Will Stick To The Script
- imp on:The First-Ever Recorded 2015 Corvette Z06 Quarter-Mile Pass: Video
- Frances on:2015 GMC Canyon Takes Autoweek’s Best Of The Best Truck Award
- OrbitalGolem on:2016 Cadillac ATS-V To Start At $63,000, de Nysschen Says
- Silent Electrician on:Cadillac CT6 Sedan Styling Will Stick To The Script
- Gluck Hunter on:The First-Ever Recorded 2015 Corvette Z06 Quarter-Mile Pass: Video
Recent Forum Discussions