Chevrolet captured the attention of journalists from all over the globe, and the interest of the thousands upon thousands of public attendees during the 2012 North American International Auto Show in Detroit, Michigan. There was a reason it did. Aside from their amazing design efforts in the Tru 140S and Code 130R concepts, there’s huge production potential in these rakish rides — and that’s if they haven’t already begun engineering them. These vehicles are also part of GM’s social experiment to win the love of millennials across North America, and have appropriately categorized the vehicles as “Youth Concepts”. Why? You can see for yourself in the video below.
GM Authority is hiring! Submit your application today!
- Previous story Community Question: What Kind Of Interior Combinations Would You Like To See In The Cadillac ATS?
- Next story Ad Break: “Scenes” Featuring The Chevy Sonic
You may also like...
The Seven Colors Of The International-Market Chevy Colorado
2015 Corvette Z06 Visits The Colorado Rockies: Video
Community Question: Does Chevrolet Need A Mazda Miata Fighter?
Login or Register
GM Authority Newsletter
Fresh Off The Press
- Bi-Fuel Impala Runs On Compostable WasteOctober 20, 2014
- 2016 Cadillac CTS-V Shows Almost No Body Roll On The ‘Ring: VideoOctober 20, 2014
- GM Subjected The Chevy Colorado To These Five Water Intrusion Tests During Its DevelopmentOctober 20, 2014
- Cadillac CMO Uwe Ellinghaus Discusses Brand’s Progress, GoalsOctober 20, 2014
- 2015 Opel/Vauxhall Corsa Headed To GPS Drawing World RecordOctober 20, 2014
- NASCAR Fines Stewart, Keselowski For Post-Race Drama At CharlotteOctober 20, 2014
- The First Problem With The Cadillac CT6: It’s Not Greater Than 7 (Series) Or 8 (A8): OpinionSeptember 26, 2014
- Cadillac Introduces New Naming Convention With CT6 Name For Omega FlagshipSeptember 24, 2014
- 2016 Chevrolet Camaro: This Is Probably ItOctober 11, 2014
- Buick And Cadillac Continue To Attract The Oldest BuyersOctober 3, 2014
- U.S.-Market Chevy TrailBlazer RenderedSeptember 27, 2014
- MT Answers Whether The New Mustang GT Has Surpassed The Camaro SS: VideoOctober 15, 2014
- johnls_39 on:Cadillac Dealers Feeling The Pressure From de Nysschen
- oldchevyman48 on:NASCAR Fines Stewart, Keselowski For Post-Race Drama At Charlotte
- Right on:Chevrolet Colorado And GMC Canyon Target Younger Buyers And Crossover Owners, Marketing Team Says
- Joe G. on:2016 Cadillac CTS-V Shows Almost No Body Roll On The ‘Ring: Video
- 2015 Bi-fuel Impala Runs On CNG Or Gasoline | GM Authority on:SEMA 2014: Chevrolet Impala Gets Stealthy With Blackout Concept
- 2016 Cadillac CTS-V Speeds Around The Nurburgring: Video | GM Authority on:2012 Cadillac CTS-V Coupe: The Review
Recent Forum Discussions
- Bluetooth for 2007 Avalanche
- Social Media: LinkedIn
- 2015 Corvette 8-Speed Transmission Slippage
- Intellilink issues with iPod Classic
- Mary, help me track my GMC!
- GMC Terrain 2012 and Galaxy S5
- Bluetooth 'not available' in 2014 malibu
- Regal GS 20" wheels with Brembos
- 2015 Corvette Berlin Blue Color (GXH)
- 2015 Corvette dashboard lights dim then brighten