Chevrolet captured the attention of journalists from all over the globe, and the interest of the thousands upon thousands of public attendees during the 2012 North American International Auto Show in Detroit, Michigan. There was a reason it did. Aside from their amazing design efforts in the Tru 140S and Code 130R concepts, there’s huge production potential in these rakish rides — and that’s if they haven’t already begun engineering them. These vehicles are also part of GM’s social experiment to win the love of millennials across North America, and have appropriately categorized the vehicles as “Youth Concepts”. Why? You can see for yourself in the video below.
GM Authority is hiring! Submit your application today!
- Previous story Community Question: What Kind Of Interior Combinations Would You Like To See In The Cadillac ATS?
- Next story Ad Break: “Scenes” Featuring The Chevy Sonic
You may also like...
The Seven Colors Of The International-Market Chevy Colorado
2015 Corvette Z06 Visits The Colorado Rockies: Video
Community Question: Does Chevrolet Need A Mazda Miata Fighter?
Login or Register
GM Authority Newsletter
Fresh Off The Press
- “Generation Gap” Pits 1970 Chevrolet El Camino Vs. 2004 SSR: VideoOctober 30, 2014
- Team ChEaparral Donates 1986 C4 To National Corvette MuseumOctober 30, 2014
- American Company Outlines Plans To Produce LS7-Powered SupercarOctober 30, 2014
- Update: Camaro Z/28 Dealership Theft – Teenage Boys May Be ResponsibleOctober 30, 2014
- Want A Crate Motor? Chevrolet Performance Has You CoveredOctober 30, 2014
- Get Festive With This Cadillac Hearse Grilling Machine: VideoOctober 30, 2014
- 2016 Chevrolet Camaro: This Is Probably ItOctober 11, 2014
- General Motors Supported ‘Anti-Tesla’ Bill Signed By Michigan Governor (Updated)October 21, 2014
- Buick And Cadillac Continue To Attract The Oldest BuyersOctober 3, 2014
- MT Answers Whether The New Mustang GT Has Surpassed The Camaro SS: VideoOctober 15, 2014
- Some Analysts Think Toyota Should Buy General MotorsOctober 15, 2014
- Cadillac Confirms Larger CT8, CT9 Luxury Vehicles In Future Product OnslaughtOctober 10, 2014
- Tomko on:Get Festive With This Cadillac Hearse Grilling Machine: Video
- joe on:2015 Ford Mustang Team Dissing On Chevrolet Camaro
- David on:Cadillac SRX Replacement Spied Testing For The First Time
- 1970 El Camino SS 454 And 2004 SSR Compared | GM Authority on:Chevrolet’s El Camino Celebrates 56 Years
- General Motors Fixing Volt Batteries Free Of Charge Over Coolant Issue - GM Authority (blog) - Orange County California Computer Experts (714)975-3656 on:General Motors Fixing Volt Batteries Free Of Charge Over Coolant Issue
- >ATS< on:Cadillac SRX Replacement Spied Testing For The First Time
Recent Forum Discussions
- 2009 Chevy Suburban Bluetooth issues
- Bluetooth for 2007 Avalanche
- Social Media: LinkedIn
- 2015 Corvette 8-Speed Transmission Slippage
- Intellilink issues with iPod Classic
- Mary, help me track my GMC!
- GMC Terrain 2012 and Galaxy S5
- Bluetooth 'not available' in 2014 malibu
- Regal GS 20" wheels with Brembos
- 2015 Corvette Berlin Blue Color (GXH)