Chevrolet captured the attention of journalists from all over the globe, and the interest of the thousands upon thousands of public attendees during the 2012 North American International Auto Show in Detroit, Michigan. There was a reason it did. Aside from their amazing design efforts in the Tru 140S and Code 130R concepts, there’s huge production potential in these rakish rides — and that’s if they haven’t already begun engineering them. These vehicles are also part of GM’s social experiment to win the love of millennials across North America, and have appropriately categorized the vehicles as “Youth Concepts”. Why? You can see for yourself in the video below.
GM Authority is hiring! Submit your application today!
- Previous story Community Question: What Kind Of Interior Combinations Would You Like To See In The Cadillac ATS?
- Next story Ad Break: “Scenes” Featuring The Chevy Sonic
You may also like...
The Seven Colors Of The International-Market Chevy Colorado
2015 Corvette Z06 Visits The Colorado Rockies: Video
Community Question: Does Chevrolet Need A Mazda Miata Fighter?
Login or Register
GM Authority Newsletter
Fresh Off The Press
- 2015 Corvette Recalled For Airbag And Parking Brake IssuesOctober 24, 2014
- Model Year 2015i Chevy Tahoe, Suburban Get A Bevy Of Technology & Equipment UpdatesOctober 24, 2014
- General Motors Reveals Active Safety Testing Area Nearly CompleteOctober 24, 2014
- Opel Extends Partnership With ADAC To Host Rallye Cup Through To 2018October 24, 2014
- GM Financial Faces Several Probes Over Subprime Loans And SecuritiesOctober 24, 2014
- “Corvette Nation” Season 2 To Debut Saturday Oct. 25October 24, 2014
- The First Problem With The Cadillac CT6: It’s Not Greater Than 7 (Series) Or 8 (A8): OpinionSeptember 26, 2014
- 2016 Chevrolet Camaro: This Is Probably ItOctober 11, 2014
- Buick And Cadillac Continue To Attract The Oldest BuyersOctober 3, 2014
- U.S.-Market Chevy TrailBlazer RenderedSeptember 27, 2014
- General Motors Supported ‘Anti-Tesla’ Bill Signed By Michigan Governor (Updated)October 21, 2014
- MT Answers Whether The New Mustang GT Has Surpassed The Camaro SS: VideoOctober 15, 2014
- Les on:ZZ Performance Driving Modified Cadillac ATS To SEMA Show
- Christopher Price on:This Chair Is The Perfect Addition To A Chevy Die-Hard’s Man Cave
- General Motors Fixing Volt Batteries Free Of Charge Over Coolant Issue - GM Authority (blog) - Orange County CA Computer Repair Experts (714)975-3656 on:General Motors Fixing Volt Batteries Free Of Charge Over Coolant Issue
- Rich V on:2014 Chevrolet Camaro Z/28 Often Outpaced The Porsche 918 At C/D Lightning Lap
- General Motors Fixing Volt Batteries Free Of Charge Over Coolant Issue - GM Authority (blog) - On Call Computer Repair Tech Experts CA (714)975-3656 on:General Motors Fixing Volt Batteries Free Of Charge Over Coolant Issue
- Mat on:What’s This 2015 Corvette Z06 Doing Without A Face?: Video
Recent Forum Discussions
- 2009 Chevy Suburban Bluetooth issues
- Bluetooth for 2007 Avalanche
- Social Media: LinkedIn
- 2015 Corvette 8-Speed Transmission Slippage
- Intellilink issues with iPod Classic
- Mary, help me track my GMC!
- GMC Terrain 2012 and Galaxy S5
- Bluetooth 'not available' in 2014 malibu
- Regal GS 20" wheels with Brembos
- 2015 Corvette Berlin Blue Color (GXH)