Chevrolet captured the attention of journalists from all over the globe, and the interest of the thousands upon thousands of public attendees during the 2012 North American International Auto Show in Detroit, Michigan. There was a reason it did. Aside from their amazing design efforts in the Tru 140S and Code 130R concepts, there’s huge production potential in these rakish rides — and that’s if they haven’t already begun engineering them. These vehicles are also part of GM’s social experiment to win the love of millennials across North America, and have appropriately categorized the vehicles as “Youth Concepts”. Why? You can see for yourself in the video below.
GM Authority is hiring! Submit your application today!
- Previous story Community Question: What Kind Of Interior Combinations Would You Like To See In The Cadillac ATS?
- Next story Ad Break: “Scenes” Featuring The Chevy Sonic
You may also like...
Don’t Expect A Chevrolet ‘Pocket Rocket’ Anytime Soon
Clemson University To Reveal Concept ‘Deep Orange 5′ At General Motors Headquarters
Chevrolet Code 130R Program Stillborn, Reuss Says
GM Authority Newsletter
Fresh Off The Press
- 2016 Opel Karl To Start At 9,500 EurosMay 29, 2015
- 2016 Chevy Trax Gets A Bunch Of New Colors And Equipment Group ChangesMay 29, 2015
- Vauxhall Prepares For Art Car Boot Fair In London And MargateMay 28, 2015
- KITT Trans Am To Be Auctioned Off At The End Of MayMay 28, 2015
- Vauxhall Heritage Center To Hold Open House Celebrating Trio Of MilestonesMay 28, 2015
- Canadian Prime Minister Oddly Highlights Outgoing Camaro In Campaign GaffeMay 28, 2015
- Why The 2015 Chevrolet SS Is The Greatest Car No One Is Buying: Opinion DeskMay 19, 2015
- Community Question: Is The 2016 Chevrolet Camaro Ready For All-Wheel Drive?May 21, 2015
- General Motors U.S. Sales Up 6 Percent To 269,056 Vehicles In April 2015May 1, 2015
- This Is The All-New 2016 Chevy CamaroMay 16, 2015
- Things We Hear: Chevy Should Offer A V6 In The Malibu Because Toyota, Honda And Nissan DoMay 13, 2015
- Mailbag: ‘Grandpa White’ Turned Mick Away From Buying An ATSMay 15, 2015
- 2016 Opel Karl Priced At 9,500 Euro | GM Authority on:General Motors Expects OnStar 4G LTE To Drive Profits, Increase Innovation
- 2016 Opel Karl Priced At 9,500 Euro | GM Authority on:Opel Will Launch 27 New Models And 17 New Engines By 2018
- Ron on:2016 Chevrolet Volt Officially Priced At $39,990 In Canada
- Mayfair on:2016 Chevrolet Camaro Tri-Bar Emblem: Feature Spotlight
- Tony Cooper on:Holden Honors Its Top Performing Dealerships
- stanto27 on:Analysis: Cadillac Needs To Offer Sporty Appearance Packages On Non-V Models
Recent Forum Discussions
- 2014 Impala LT & LED Head Lights
- Feeling not valued as a customer
- Chevrolet Captiva Ltz Bluetooth
- Power Windows and Door Locks
- Slight Vibration 2008 Impala SS
- Intellilink Issues with iPod Classic and Crashing
- Caller ID Photos, 2014 GMC Terrain
- 2015 Corvette MyLink
- USB always replaying from the top
- Retrofitting Backwards for newer electronic features??