Chevrolet captured the attention of journalists from all over the globe, and the interest of the thousands upon thousands of public attendees during the 2012 North American International Auto Show in Detroit, Michigan. There was a reason it did. Aside from their amazing design efforts in the Tru 140S and Code 130R concepts, there’s huge production potential in these rakish rides — and that’s if they haven’t already begun engineering them. These vehicles are also part of GM’s social experiment to win the love of millennials across North America, and have appropriately categorized the vehicles as “Youth Concepts”. Why? You can see for yourself in the video below.
GM Authority is hiring! Submit your application today!
- Previous story Community Question: What Kind Of Interior Combinations Would You Like To See In The Cadillac ATS?
- Next story Ad Break: “Scenes” Featuring The Chevy Sonic
You may also like...
Clemson University To Reveal Concept ‘Deep Orange 5′ At General Motors Headquarters
Chevrolet Code 130R Program Stillborn, Reuss Says
Chevrolet Performance Explains Why Its Genuine Parts Are Worth The Money: Video
GM Authority Newsletter
Fresh Off The Press
- General Motors Now Uses Xbox To Better Engineer Its VehiclesApril 24, 2015
- Don’t You Wish The 2016 Corvette Z06 C7.R Edition Had Red Mirrors?April 24, 2015
- Buick Chief Duncan Aldred: “A Lot More To Do” With Buick In U.S.April 24, 2015
- University Engineering Teams Gear Up For Working On The 2016 Camaro In EcoCAR 3: VideoApril 24, 2015
- Dale Earnhardt 2015 Chevrolet Colorado Tribute Fetches $48,400 At Barrett-JacksonApril 24, 2015
- Cadillac Racing Looking For Redemption At Barber After Tough Weekend In Long BeachApril 24, 2015
- This Is The 2016 Chevrolet MalibuMarch 31, 2015
- 2016 Cadillac CT6 Debuts In New York CityMarch 31, 2015
- GM Currently Weighing Production Viability Of Buick AvenirApril 10, 2015
- This Is Why Cadillac Will Discontinue The XTS: OpinionApril 22, 2015
- Does The 2016 Chevrolet Malibu Have What It Takes To Be A Comeback Kid?April 4, 2015
- Cadillac Needs To Replace ‘The Horn’ With Its Own Unique Key Fob ‘Chirp’: Opinion DeskMarch 27, 2015
- Ellis on:Cadillac’s ‘Dare Greatly’ Isn’t Resonating With Baby Boomers
- Wait! on:Buick Chief Duncan Aldred: “A Lot More To Do” With Buick In U.S.
- GM Uses Xbox To Better Engineer It's Vehicles | GM Authority on:Meet Three Female General Motors Engineers Who Are Driving Future Development
- Let’s Go Topless on:Cadillac ELR Convertible Imagined By Newport Convertible Engineering
- 2016 Corvette Z06 C7.R Edition Announced | GM Authority on:A Look At The 2015 Corvette Z06’s Aerodynamic Properties
- 2016 Corvette Z06 C7.R Edition Red Mirrors | GM Authority on:2016 Corvette Z06 C7.R Edition Revealed: Rarer Than The Lamborghini Aventador SV
Recent Forum Discussions
- USB always replaying from the top
- Ten vehicles that depreciate the slowest
- Retrofitting Backwards for newer electronic features??
- Having difficulty selling my 2007 Saturn Aura-Any Tips?
- Transmission help on a 2003 Saturn Lw300
- 2011 Sierra Radio Firmware Update
- 2006 Pontiac G6 echotec
- I have A pontac G 6 2.4 ecotec engine 2006
- Express W/ Duramax Engine Clicking when starting cold
- 2008 Saturn Vue Redline Engine