Chevrolet captured the attention of journalists from all over the globe, and the interest of the thousands upon thousands of public attendees during the 2012 North American International Auto Show in Detroit, Michigan. There was a reason it did. Aside from their amazing design efforts in the Tru 140S and Code 130R concepts, there’s huge production potential in these rakish rides — and that’s if they haven’t already begun engineering them. These vehicles are also part of GM’s social experiment to win the love of millennials across North America, and have appropriately categorized the vehicles as “Youth Concepts”. Why? You can see for yourself in the video below.
GM Authority is hiring! Submit your application today!
- Previous story Community Question: What Kind Of Interior Combinations Would You Like To See In The Cadillac ATS?
- Next story Ad Break: “Scenes” Featuring The Chevy Sonic
You may also like...
Community Question: Should Chevrolet Build The 2016 Silverado 3500 Kid Rock Concept?
Why A Four-Cylinder 2016 Chevy Camaro Is A Brilliant Brand Move: Opinion Desk
Vauxhall Launches New Mokka Marketing Movement: Ad Break
GM Authority Newsletter
Fresh Off The Press
- Deal Alert: 2015 Chevrolet Camaro Z/28 Sees $25,000 Slashed From MSRPNovember 26, 2015
- Holden Resale Values On The Upswing Ahead Of Factory ShutdownNovember 26, 2015
- Wishing You A Happy Thanksgiving, From GM AuthorityNovember 26, 2015
- The Updated Front Fascia Of The 2016 Cadillac XTS: Feature SpotlightNovember 25, 2015
- 3000-Horsepower Twin-Turbo C6 Corvette Z06 Catches Air After 1/2 Mile Run: VideoNovember 25, 2015
- National Corvette Museum Hosts ‘Sleigh Rides With Santa’November 25, 2015
- Community Question: Is The 2016 Cadillac CT6 Price Right?November 3, 2015
- 2016 Cadillac CT6 Officially Priced At $54,490November 2, 2015
- Community Question: What Do You Want To See From The Upcoming 2017 Buick LaCrosse?October 31, 2015
- 2017 Buick LaCrosse Puts On A Flagship Face For The BrandNovember 18, 2015
- GMA Q&A: Ask Us About The 2016 Camaro As We Drive It From Portland To San FranciscoNovember 10, 2015
- This Is The 2017 Cadillac XT5November 9, 2015
- magirus on:Take A Stroll Back To The 1990s With The GM EV1: Video
- 2015 Chevy Camaro Z/28 $25,000 Off MSRP | GM Authority on:Motor Trend Pits The 2014 Camaro Z/28 Against The 2014 Nissan GT-R Track Edition
- Martin Smrek on:Wishing You A Happy Thanksgiving, From GM Authority
- Mark on:2017 Buick LaCrosse Teased Via Twitter
- Holden Resale Values Climbing | GM Authority on:Closure Of GM-Holden Manufacturing To Cost South Australia 1,500 Jobs In 2016, 4,600 More In 2017
- Happy Thanksgiving From GM Authority | GM Authority on:How I Turned My 2009 Pontiac G8 Into A VE Holden Commodore Stateside
Recent Forum Discussions
- 2013 Buick LaCrosse GPS Map update
- Chevy my link
- 2016 Sierra, When will they be at dealers?
- 2014 Malibu A/C lower vent leak passenger side
- Johan de Nysschen Concedes Mercedes, Audi and BMW are Superior to Cadillac
- ONSTAR PROGRAMMING
- A Plan for Pontiac
- How to permanently turn off Park Assist on a 2015 Yukon Denali
- 2014 Tahoe with Bose navigation system
- IntelliLink plays my iPhone music when I plug it in, I just want to charge it