Chevrolet captured the attention of journalists from all over the globe, and the interest of the thousands upon thousands of public attendees during the 2012 North American International Auto Show in Detroit, Michigan. There was a reason it did. Aside from their amazing design efforts in the Tru 140S and Code 130R concepts, there’s huge production potential in these rakish rides — and that’s if they haven’t already begun engineering them. These vehicles are also part of GM’s social experiment to win the love of millennials across North America, and have appropriately categorized the vehicles as “Youth Concepts”. Why? You can see for yourself in the video below.
- Previous story Community Question: What Kind Of Interior Combinations Would You Like To See In The Cadillac ATS?
- Next story Ad Break: “Scenes” Featuring The Chevy Sonic
You may also like...
2015 Cadillac Escalade: More Teaser Videos
2015 Cadillac Escalade Teaser Videos Hit The Web
GM Advanced Design Director Envisions Vehicles Beyond 2020: Video
Login or Register
GM Authority Newsletter
Fresh Off The Press
- 2014 Corvette Stingray Squares Off With SRT Viper GTS In Latest VideoDecember 9, 2013
- 2015 Chevrolet Corvette Eight-Speed Automatic LeakedDecember 9, 2013
- AutoGuide Tests The 2014 Chevrolet SS: VideoDecember 8, 2013
- Behold A 10-Second Cadillac CTS-V Wagon: VideoDecember 8, 2013
- Father Of Corvette Chief Engineer Takes Delivery Of His Own C7: VideoDecember 7, 2013
- Costco Auto Program Helps GM Gain Conquest BuyersDecember 7, 2013
- Opel Chairman Agrees That There Needs To Be More Differentiation From ChevroletNovember 29, 2013
- GM Announces Plans To Withdraw Chevrolet From Mainstream Segments In EuropeDecember 5, 2013
- Akerson: Buick Flagship “Possible”November 18, 2013
- 2015 Chevrolet Colorado Looks To Rejuvenate Midsized Truck Segment With Tech, DieselNovember 19, 2013
- 2015 Ford Mustang Leaked, Does It Spell Trouble For Chevy Camaro?December 3, 2013
- Chevrolet Teases 2015 Colorado Before LA DebutNovember 12, 2013
- The German on:GM Announces Plans To Withdraw Chevrolet From Mainstream Segments In Europe
- rocket-man on:GM Announces Plans To Withdraw Chevrolet From Mainstream Segments In Europe
- Brian_E on:2014 Pontiac GTO “The Judge” Converted Camaro: eBay Find
- voltguy114 on:40 Percent Of Chevrolet Volt Owners Live In California, Mostly Trade In Toyota Prius
- LFX323HP on:2014 Pontiac GTO “The Judge” Converted Camaro: eBay Find
- Megatron on:2014 Pontiac GTO “The Judge” Converted Camaro: eBay Find
Recent Forum Discussions
- Chevy SS
- issue with MyLink radio favorites
- 6.2 Denali/Sierra should have dual exhaust!
- OnStar for fleet users
- Driving the new 2014 Corvette, SS and Z28.. on track
- Handsfree bluetooth on 2012 Chevy Traverse
- 2014 Silverado 1500 Z71 Driver Alert Package
- 2014 Sierra FM Radio
- 2003 Suburban Z71 low oil pressure
- When will CUE updates be available?