Chevrolet captured the attention of journalists from all over the globe, and the interest of the thousands upon thousands of public attendees during the 2012 North American International Auto Show in Detroit, Michigan. There was a reason it did. Aside from their amazing design efforts in the Tru 140S and Code 130R concepts, there’s huge production potential in these rakish rides — and that’s if they haven’t already begun engineering them. These vehicles are also part of GM’s social experiment to win the love of millennials across North America, and have appropriately categorized the vehicles as “Youth Concepts”. Why? You can see for yourself in the video below.
GM Authority is hiring! Submit your application today!
- Previous story Community Question: What Kind Of Interior Combinations Would You Like To See In The Cadillac ATS?
- Next story Ad Break: “Scenes” Featuring The Chevy Sonic
You may also like...
More Test Footage Surfaces Of The 2016 Cadillac CTS-V At The Nurburgring: Video
GMC Shows Off OnStar 4G LTE Capabilities At E3 Gaming Trade Show
Opel Trolls Volkswagen At Wörthersee (Again): Video
Login or Register
GM Authority Newsletter
Fresh Off The Press
- Shanghai GM Launches MyChevy Online 4S Store In ChinaSeptember 2, 2014
- 2016 Opel Antara SUV RenderedSeptember 2, 2014
- Will Power Locks In First Ever IndyCar ChampionshipSeptember 2, 2014
- This Is How GM Will Reportedly Combat Distracted DrivingSeptember 2, 2014
- Kasey Kahne, Team Chevy Drive To A Win At Atlanta Motor SpeedwaySeptember 2, 2014
- Dismal GM Sales In Japan Reportedly Due To “Lack Of Effort,” Lack Of RHD ModelsSeptember 1, 2014
- Cadillac LTS Flagship To Debut In NYCAugust 7, 2014
- Community Question: What’s The Best Looking Sedan GM Sells Right Now?August 28, 2014
- General Motors To Halt Production At Lansing Grand River Following Slow ATS, CTS SalesAugust 9, 2014
- Cadillac XTS May Be Axed Following Introduction Of New Cadillac Full-Size SedanAugust 5, 2014
- Holden Commodore Replacement Reportedly Won’t Be Built In China, But EuropeAugust 29, 2014
- Yes, Virginia, The 2015 CTS Loses Its Wreath In This New Official PhotoAugust 8, 2014
- David1256 on:Dismal GM Sales In Japan Reportedly Due To “Lack Of Effort,” Lack Of RHD Models
- DenMor on:Dismal GM Sales In Japan Reportedly Due To “Lack Of Effort,” Lack Of RHD Models
- scott3 on:Dismal GM Sales In Japan Reportedly Due To “Lack Of Effort,” Lack Of RHD Models
- geoff1133 on:Community Question: What’s The Best Looking Sedan GM Sells Right Now?
- geoff1133 on:Dismal GM Sales In Japan Reportedly Due To “Lack Of Effort,” Lack Of RHD Models
- Jason t on:Dismal GM Sales In Japan Reportedly Due To “Lack Of Effort,” Lack Of RHD Models
Recent Forum Discussions
- Any Cadillac Convertibles to return?
- 2014 sierra parking gear reamains in neutral
- '14 Impala (new style) base radio audio quality issue
- MyLink USB/Flash Drive and Music library
- 2015 Suburban adaptive cruise control issues
- Bluetooth not working on my 2014 Buick Encore
- 2014 Impala Recall GM Recall # N140476 Remedy not yet available.
- 2015 Yukon XL Denali Issues
- Exhaust outlet stains on CTS Vsport
- Brake dust on CTS Vsport performance brakes