Chevrolet captured the attention of journalists from all over the globe, and the interest of the thousands upon thousands of public attendees during the 2012 North American International Auto Show in Detroit, Michigan. There was a reason it did. Aside from their amazing design efforts in the Tru 140S and Code 130R concepts, there’s huge production potential in these rakish rides — and that’s if they haven’t already begun engineering them. These vehicles are also part of GM’s social experiment to win the love of millennials across North America, and have appropriately categorized the vehicles as “Youth Concepts”. Why? You can see for yourself in the video below.
GM Authority is hiring! Submit your application today!
- Previous story Community Question: What Kind Of Interior Combinations Would You Like To See In The Cadillac ATS?
- Next story Ad Break: “Scenes” Featuring The Chevy Sonic
You may also like...
Community Question: Does Chevrolet Need A Mazda Miata Fighter?
More Test Footage Surfaces Of The 2016 Cadillac CTS-V At The Nurburgring: Video
Opel Trolls Volkswagen At Wörthersee (Again): Video
Login or Register
GM Authority Newsletter
Fresh Off The Press
- National Corvette Museum Documents The Sinkhole Emergency On DVDSeptember 14, 2014
- Supercharged 2015 Cadillac Escalade HPE550 VS The Base Model: VideoSeptember 13, 2014
- 2015 Chevy Express Updates & Changes Detailed: RPO CentralSeptember 13, 2014
- Not Even Oprah Could Save Pontiac With G6 GiveawaySeptember 13, 2014
- This Is 2015 GMC Sierra 1500 Carbon EditionSeptember 12, 2014
- 2015 Opel Corsa OPC Spied In The BuffSeptember 12, 2014
- Community Question: What’s The Best Looking Sedan GM Sells Right Now?August 28, 2014
- New Sixth-Generation 2016 Camaro Rendering Continues To Entertain The ThoughtSeptember 5, 2014
- Holden Commodore Replacement Reportedly Won’t Be Built In China, But EuropeAugust 29, 2014
- Holy Sh** The Next Corvette ZR1 And C8 Could Actually Be Mid-EnginedAugust 14, 2014
- Community Question: For $80K, What General Motors Car Do You Buy?August 23, 2014
- Cadillac Marketing Boss All But Confirms Upcoming Sub-ATS VehicleAugust 17, 2014
- Jonnyd84 on:Delphi To Manufacture General Motors’ V2V, Super Cruise Technologies
- Stephen Marcus on:Cadillac and Buick Attract Oldest Buyers In The Industry
- Joe G. on:Not Even Oprah Could Save Pontiac With G6 Giveaway
- Edmond on:Updated: General Motors To Re-Enter Medium Duty Truck Segment
- Brad on:Australia May Get Next Generation Camaro, Additional Right Hand Drive Models
- holdenisaustralian on:Vauxhall Viva To Be Sold In Australia As Next-Gen Holden Barina Spark?
Recent Forum Discussions
- 2015 Corvette auto door locks
- Where to find Engine block and Head I.D.’s
- harness kit for 95 olds regency
- replacing factory HU with a Mylink HU in a 2010 equinox
- MyLink will not bring up iphone SMS messages
- New transmission is unfair to early buyers of L86(6.2) equipped vehicles.
- 2012 Terrain Nav RPT function won"t work
- Any Cadillac Convertibles to return?
- 2014 sierra parking gear reamains in neutral
- '14 Impala (new style) base radio audio quality issue