Chevrolet captured the attention of journalists from all over the globe, and the interest of the thousands upon thousands of public attendees during the 2012 North American International Auto Show in Detroit, Michigan. There was a reason it did. Aside from their amazing design efforts in the Tru 140S and Code 130R concepts, there’s huge production potential in these rakish rides — and that’s if they haven’t already begun engineering them. These vehicles are also part of GM’s social experiment to win the love of millennials across North America, and have appropriately categorized the vehicles as “Youth Concepts”. Why? You can see for yourself in the video below.
GM Authority is hiring! Submit your application today!
- Previous story Community Question: What Kind Of Interior Combinations Would You Like To See In The Cadillac ATS?
- Next story Ad Break: “Scenes” Featuring The Chevy Sonic
You may also like...
Chevrolet Performance Explains Why Its Genuine Parts Are Worth The Money: Video
This Is Jeff Gordon’s Final Sprint Cup Livery
Chevy’s “Holiday Message” Benefitting United Way
GM Authority Newsletter
Fresh Off The Press
- Motor Trend Nabs A Long Term 2015 Chevrolet Tahoe LTMarch 6, 2015
- Holden Will Have A ‘Key Role’ On Inbound OpelsMarch 6, 2015
- GM Announces 2014 ‘Supplier Of The Year’ AwardsMarch 6, 2015
- 1968 Chevrolet Camaro Stolen From Florida Dealer, Valued At $45kMarch 6, 2015
- Buy An Impeccable 1990 Chevy Camaro IROC-Z 1LE: eBay FindMarch 6, 2015
- Opel At The 2015 Geneva Motor Show: VideoMarch 6, 2015
- Yes, Cadillac Just Showed Off Its 2016 CT6 Flagship Sedan In The ‘Daring: No Regrets’ AdFebruary 22, 2015
- General Motors Not Interested In Open Tesla PatentsFebruary 14, 2015
- Community Question: What Do You Want To See From The All-New 2016 Chevy Camaro?February 28, 2015
- 2016 Chevrolet Malibu Teased Ahead Of New York Auto Show DebutMarch 4, 2015
- Community Question: What Do You Want To See From The Cadillac CT6?February 20, 2015
- Charles Thinks Cadillac “Should Be Ashamed To Call The SRX A Cadillac”: MailbagFebruary 19, 2015
- Pablo on:Holden Will Have A ‘Key Role’ On Inbound Opels
- Valiance on:Motor Trend Nabs A Long Term 2015 Chevrolet Tahoe LT
- Ken on:The Corvette Z06 Keeps European Supercars In-Check At Geneva
- 2015 Chevrolet Colorado Trail Boss Unveiled | GM Authority on:Watch How Versatile The 2015 Chevrolet Colorado GearOn Edition Can Be: Video
- 2015 Chevrolet Tahoe LT Long Term | GM Authority on:The 2015 Chevrolet Suburban, Tahoe, Silverado Active Safety Tech: Feature Spotlight
- Holden To Give Input On New Opel Cars | GM Authority on:Holden Announces It Won’t Close Lang Lang Proving Ground
Recent Forum Discussions
- 2015 GMC Sierra Teen Driver Mode.
- tracking my 2015 order
- 01 Silverado Check Engine Light
- 2013 Malibu 2.0l turbo engine upgrade
- 2011 CTS Coupe Key FOB dead
- When will GM put 8-speed automatic behind 5.3L?
- Vehicle tracking
- 2015 Yukon Denali rough idle issue and general frustration
- Driver Side Mirror Stuck in Auto Dim mode
- 2016 Chevelle or 2015 130r