Chevrolet captured the attention of journalists from all over the globe, and the interest of the thousands upon thousands of public attendees during the 2012 North American International Auto Show in Detroit, Michigan. There was a reason it did. Aside from their amazing design efforts in the Tru 140S and Code 130R concepts, there’s huge production potential in these rakish rides — and that’s if they haven’t already begun engineering them. These vehicles are also part of GM’s social experiment to win the love of millennials across North America, and have appropriately categorized the vehicles as “Youth Concepts”. Why? You can see for yourself in the video below.
GM Authority is hiring! Submit your application today!
- Previous story Community Question: What Kind Of Interior Combinations Would You Like To See In The Cadillac ATS?
- Next story Ad Break: “Scenes” Featuring The Chevy Sonic
You may also like...
More Test Footage Surfaces Of The 2016 Cadillac CTS-V At The Nurburgring: Video
GMC Shows Off OnStar 4G LTE Capabilities At E3 Gaming Trade Show
Opel Trolls Volkswagen At Wörthersee (Again): Video
Login or Register
GM Authority Newsletter
Fresh Off The Press
- Chevrolet Tahoe, Silverado, Tracker, Traverse Join Niva Concept At Moscow Auto ShowAugust 30, 2014
- GM China Sales Reached 2 Million Units In 2014 Earlier Than Ever BeforeAugust 30, 2014
- Chevrolet-Sponsored NHRA U.S. Nationals Kick OffAugust 29, 2014
- Pink Chevrolet SS To Pace Next Three NASCAR Sprint Cup RoundsAugust 29, 2014
- Go Back To Future In 1955 With The GM SunmobileAugust 29, 2014
- Tony Stewart To Race At Atlanta This WeekendAugust 29, 2014
- Cadillac LTS Flagship To Debut In NYCAugust 7, 2014
- Community Question: What’s The Best Looking Sedan GM Sells Right Now?August 28, 2014
- General Motors To Halt Production At Lansing Grand River Following Slow ATS, CTS SalesAugust 9, 2014
- Cadillac XTS May Be Axed Following Introduction Of New Cadillac Full-Size SedanAugust 5, 2014
- Yes, Virginia, The 2015 CTS Loses Its Wreath In This New Official PhotoAugust 8, 2014
- Holy Sh** The Next Corvette ZR1 And C8 Could Actually Be Mid-EnginedAugust 14, 2014
- Rutherford Hallman on:An 800 Horsepower, Front-Wheel Drive Chevrolet Monte Carlo SS Exists
- scott3 on:Buick Unveils 2016 Envision Crossover In China
- scott3 on:Some Next-Gen Chevy Equinox Volume To Be Built In Mexico In Place Of Cadillac SRX
- scott3 on:The Cleanest 1975 Chevrolet Suburban You Will Ever See: Craigslist Find
- scott3 on:Holden Commodore Replacement Reportedly Won’t Be Built In China, But Europe
- Tomko on:The Cleanest 1975 Chevrolet Suburban You Will Ever See: Craigslist Find
Recent Forum Discussions
- 2014 sierra parking gear reamains in neutral
- '14 Impala (new style) base radio audio quality issue
- MyLink USB/Flash Drive and Music library
- 2015 Suburban adaptive cruise control issues
- Bluetooth not working on my 2014 Buick Encore
- 2014 Impala Recall GM Recall # N140476 Remedy not yet available.
- 2015 Yukon XL Denali Issues
- Exhaust outlet stains on CTS Vsport
- Brake dust on CTS Vsport performance brakes
- Saturn ion ignition switch