It’s true that the power ratings of the Corvette ZR1 are a tad scary. But it could get downright terrifying if the tires of this 638-horsepower machine lose their grip right from underneath you. That’s what happens to this guy in the video below, just as he was about to participate in some hoonage with his friends. The language may be NSFW, just so you know.
GM Authority is hiring! Submit your application today!
- Previous story GM Dealer, Groupon Team Up To Offer Deal, Doesn’t Quite Work Out
- Next story Video: A Look Into The Wind Tunnel
You may also like...
Pickuptrucks.com Shows The Full-Ton Truck Testing Of The Latest Ultimate Heavy Duty Challenge: Video
Chevrolet Showcases A Sandy 2015 Colorado At The U.S. Sand Sculpting Championships
Watch The Live Congressional Testimony Of GM CEO Mary Barra And Anton Valukas: Video
Login or Register
GM Authority Newsletter
Fresh Off The Press
- Cadillac-LaSalle Car Museum Opens In MichiganOctober 1, 2014
- 2015 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 Crashes On The ‘RingOctober 1, 2014
- 2014 Buick Encore vs 2014 BMW X1October 1, 2014
- General Motors To Give Financial Outlook Update TodayOctober 1, 2014
- Cadillac To Develop Own, Unique Engine FamilyOctober 1, 2014
- More On Cadillac’s New Model Naming SystemOctober 1, 2014
- The First Problem With The Cadillac CT6: It’s Not Greater Than 7 (Series) Or 8 (A8): OpinionSeptember 26, 2014
- New Sixth-Generation 2016 Camaro Rendering Continues To Entertain The ThoughtSeptember 5, 2014
- Cadillac Introduces New Naming Convention With CT6 Name For Omega FlagshipSeptember 24, 2014
- Poll: Are You A Fan Of Cadillac’s New Naming Scheme?September 25, 2014
- U.S.-Market Chevy TrailBlazer RenderedSeptember 27, 2014
- Want A Clear Spy Shot Of The 2016 Camaro? You’re WelcomeSeptember 29, 2014
- Silent Electrician on:2014 Buick Encore vs 2014 BMW X1
- scott3 on:Cadillac To Develop Own, Unique Engine Family
- jbisrite on:More On Cadillac’s New Model Naming System
- Barry on:Johan De Nysschen Fires Back At Haters
- jbisrite on:Cadillac To Develop Own, Unique Engine Family
- Andrew Schenk on:2015 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 Crashes On The ‘Ring
Recent Forum Discussions
- Light Duty Diesel maybe in the works again?
- IntelliLink radio keeps freezing on 2014 Buick Verano
- Can You Add Slacker Radio To The Screen Widgets?
- 2006 Corvette that burned up
- 2015 Corvette auto door locks
- Where to find Engine block and Head I.D.’s
- harness kit for 95 olds regency
- replacing factory HU with a Mylink HU in a 2010 equinox
- MyLink will not bring up iphone SMS messages
- New 8-speed unfair to early buyers of 2015 Yukon Denali with 6.2L V8 L86