It’s true that the power ratings of the Corvette ZR1 are a tad scary. But it could get downright terrifying if the tires of this 638-horsepower machine lose their grip right from underneath you. That’s what happens to this guy in the video below, just as he was about to participate in some hoonage with his friends. The language may be NSFW, just so you know.
GM Authority is hiring! Submit your application today!
- Previous story GM Dealer, Groupon Team Up To Offer Deal, Doesn’t Quite Work Out
- Next story Video: A Look Into The Wind Tunnel
You may also like...
OnStar Demonstrates How It Would Handle A Werewolf Attack
Pickuptrucks.com Shows The Full-Ton Truck Testing Of The Latest Ultimate Heavy Duty Challenge: Video
Chevrolet Showcases A Sandy 2015 Colorado At The U.S. Sand Sculpting Championships
Login or Register
GM Authority Newsletter
Fresh Off The Press
- 2015 Vauxhall Vivaro Wins Two ‘What Van?’ AwardsDecember 19, 2014
- Wayne Taylor Racing Receives Invite To Le MansDecember 19, 2014
- Jim Glickenhaus Buys His Pregnant Daughter A 2015 Corvette Z06December 19, 2014
- Real Estate Group Buys More ‘Old GM’ PropertyDecember 19, 2014
- Mickey Thompson’s Personal C2 Corvette Z06 To Be Sold At Mecum KissimeeDecember 19, 2014
- Watch The Race Preparation Of A One Of Five 1963 Corvette Grand Sport: VideoDecember 19, 2014
- 2015 Chevrolet Colorado ZR2 Concept Is Ready To Rock: LA 2014November 19, 2014
- Confirmed: There Will Not Be A Manual Offered On 2016 Cadillac CTS-VNovember 22, 2014
- North Carolina Dealership Offering Waiting List For Buick Grand National, GNXNovember 30, 2014
- General Motors Files Trademark Application For ‘Velite’November 27, 2014
- 2015 Chevrolet Colorado ZR2 Concept: 7 Things We DislikeDecember 5, 2014
- 2015 Ford F-150 Fuel Economy Contests 2015 Chevrolet Colorado, 2015 GMC Canyon MileageNovember 26, 2014
- johnls_39 on:Who Needs A Private Jet When You Have The Cadillac Escalade-Based Lexani Concept One Curve?
- Shane on:Ford Expedition Beats Tahoe In Car And Driver Comparison
- John Daloni on:Bowling Green Corvette Plant Going Right To Work?
- Geoff.Hall on:2016 Cadillac CTS-V To Have 640 Horsepower?
- Vauxhall Vivaro Wins Two What Van? Awards | GM Authority on:A Closer Look At The Functionality Of The New Opel Vivaro
- Vauxhall Vivaro Wins Two What Van? Awards | GM Authority on:Vauxhall Hoons A New Vivaro Van Inside The Luton Plant: Video
Recent Forum Discussions