General Motors has gone forward and sold all of its Class A Membership Interest in Delphi Automotive LLP for a total of $3.8 billion. Like the previous sale of Ally Financial, the profits will be divided between quarters, with $1.6 billion set to be recorded for the results of the first quarter of 2011.
GM Authority is hiring! Submit your application today!
- Previous story GM Authority Weekly 61 – Manoli’s Knob
- Next story “Old GM” To Be Completely Liquidated By December 15, 2011
You may also like...
General Motors Announces Pricing Of $2.5 Billion Of Senior Unsecured Notes
General Motors Reports Third Quarter 2014 Net Income Of $1.4 Billion
General Motors Further Integrates GM Financial By Agreeing To Provide Funding For The Finance Arm
Login or Register
GM Authority Newsletter
Fresh Off The Press
- 2015 Vauxhall Vivaro Wins Two ‘What Van?’ AwardsDecember 19, 2014
- Wayne Taylor Racing Receives Invite To Le MansDecember 19, 2014
- Jim Glickenhaus Buys His Pregnant Daughter A 2015 Corvette Z06December 19, 2014
- Real Estate Group Buys More ‘Old GM’ PropertyDecember 19, 2014
- Mickey Thompson’s Personal C2 Corvette Z06 To Be Sold At Mecum KissimeeDecember 19, 2014
- Watch The Race Preparation Of A One Of Five 1963 Corvette Grand Sport: VideoDecember 19, 2014
- Confirmed: There Will Not Be A Manual Offered On 2016 Cadillac CTS-VNovember 22, 2014
- North Carolina Dealership Offering Waiting List For Buick Grand National, GNXNovember 30, 2014
- General Motors Files Trademark Application For ‘Velite’November 27, 2014
- 2015 Chevrolet Colorado ZR2 Concept: 7 Things We DislikeDecember 5, 2014
- 2015 Ford F-150 Fuel Economy Contests 2015 Chevrolet Colorado, 2015 GMC Canyon MileageNovember 26, 2014
- Cadillac Sales Flux Still PuzzlingDecember 3, 2014
- RuelSpot on:Real Estate Group Buys More ‘Old GM’ Property
- johnls_39 on:Who Needs A Private Jet When You Have The Cadillac Escalade-Based Lexani Concept One Curve?
- Shane on:Ford Expedition Beats Tahoe In Car And Driver Comparison
- John Daloni on:Bowling Green Corvette Plant Going Right To Work?
- Geoff.Hall on:2016 Cadillac CTS-V To Have 640 Horsepower?
- Vauxhall Vivaro Wins Two What Van? Awards | GM Authority on:A Closer Look At The Functionality Of The New Opel Vivaro
Recent Forum Discussions