General Motors has gone forward and sold all of its Class A Membership Interest in Delphi Automotive LLP for a total of $3.8 billion. Like the previous sale of Ally Financial, the profits will be divided between quarters, with $1.6 billion set to be recorded for the results of the first quarter of 2011.
GM Authority is hiring! Submit your application today!
- Previous story GM Authority Weekly 61 – Manoli’s Knob
- Next story “Old GM” To Be Completely Liquidated By December 15, 2011
You may also like...
General Motors Reports Third Quarter 2014 Net Income Of $1.4 Billion
General Motors Further Integrates GM Financial By Agreeing To Provide Funding For The Finance Arm
General Motors Reports Second Quarter 2014 Net Income Of $200 Million
Login or Register
GM Authority Newsletter
Fresh Off The Press
- This Chevrolet Camaro Shows Us It’s Mustang Hunting SeasonOctober 31, 2014
- 2016 Cadillac ATS-V Coupe And Sedan Will Both Debut In Los AngelesOctober 31, 2014
- General Motors Will Replace Takata Airbags In Pontiac VibesOctober 31, 2014
- BDS Suspension Previews Lifted 2015 Chevrolet Colorado Before SEMAOctober 31, 2014
- Chevrolet Launches Digital Accessory Site For 2015 ColoradoOctober 31, 2014
- All Pro-Touring Camaros Deserve An LS7: eBay FindOctober 31, 2014
- 2016 Chevrolet Camaro: This Is Probably ItOctober 11, 2014
- General Motors Supported ‘Anti-Tesla’ Bill Signed By Michigan Governor (Updated)October 21, 2014
- Buick And Cadillac Continue To Attract The Oldest BuyersOctober 3, 2014
- MT Answers Whether The New Mustang GT Has Surpassed The Camaro SS: VideoOctober 15, 2014
- GM Will Do More Than Revitalize Mid-Size Truck Segment With 2015 Colorado And Canyon: First DriveOctober 8, 2014
- Cadillac Confirms Larger CT8, CT9 Luxury Vehicles In Future Product OnslaughtOctober 10, 2014
- Christopher Price on:So What’s The Word On Dorizas’ Departure?
- Chevrolet Camaro Camo Picture | GM Authority on:A 2013 Camaro 1LE Is A Great Way To Spend A Tax Return: Quick Spin
- Gmfan on:We Render The 2016 Cadillac CT6
- Gmfan on:Cadillac SRX Replacement Spied Testing For The First Time
- cmoser51 on:GMC Will Soon Offer Four Special Edition Models For 2015 Canyon
- Michael on:So What’s The Word On Dorizas’ Departure?
Recent Forum Discussions
- Apple Car Play
- 2014 Impala LED Running Lights
- 2009 Chevy Suburban Bluetooth issues
- Bluetooth for 2007 Avalanche
- Social Media: LinkedIn
- 2015 Corvette 8-Speed Transmission Slippage
- Intellilink issues with iPod Classic
- Mary, help me track my GMC!
- GMC Terrain 2012 and Galaxy S5
- Bluetooth 'not available' in 2014 malibu