General Motors has gone forward and sold all of its Class A Membership Interest in Delphi Automotive LLP for a total of $3.8 billion. Like the previous sale of Ally Financial, the profits will be divided between quarters, with $1.6 billion set to be recorded for the results of the first quarter of 2011.
GM Authority is hiring! Submit your application today!
- Previous story GM Authority Weekly 61 – Manoli’s Knob
- Next story “Old GM” To Be Completely Liquidated By December 15, 2011
You may also like...
General Motors Reports First Quarter 2015 Net Income Of $0.9 Billion
Canada Sells 73.4-Million GM Shares, Officially Ending GM’s Government Ownership
General Motors Reports Fourth Quarter 2014 Net Income Of $1.1 Billion
GM Authority Newsletter
Fresh Off The Press
- Vauxhall Prepares For Art Car Boot Fair In London And MargateMay 28, 2015
- KITT Trans Am To Be Auctioned Off At The End Of MayMay 28, 2015
- Vauxhall Heritage Center To Hold Open House Celebrating Trio Of MilestonesMay 28, 2015
- Canadian Prime Minister Oddly Highlights Outgoing Camaro In Campaign GaffeMay 28, 2015
- Here’s A List Of The Most Stolen Chevrolet Camaros Of All TimeMay 28, 2015
- Why CAR Magazine Says The 2015 Vauxhall Adam 1.0L Three-Cylinder Is The One To GetMay 28, 2015
- Why The 2015 Chevrolet SS Is The Greatest Car No One Is Buying: Opinion DeskMay 19, 2015
- Community Question: Is The 2016 Chevrolet Camaro Ready For All-Wheel Drive?May 21, 2015
- Cadillac ATS And CTS Both Recognized As Great Cars That, Sadly, Nobody BuysApril 28, 2015
- This Is The All-New 2016 Chevy CamaroMay 16, 2015
- General Motors U.S. Sales Up 6 Percent To 269,056 Vehicles In April 2015May 1, 2015
- Things We Hear: Chevy Should Offer A V6 In The Malibu Because Toyota, Honda And Nissan DoMay 13, 2015
- AP Sloan on:2016 Cadillac ELR Sees New Colors, OnStar 4G LTE, Higher Output Electric Motor, CUE Updates And More
- Vauxhall Art Car Boot Fair Prepares In London | GM Authority on:Vauxhall Art Car Boot Fair Set To Return In June To The UK
- Edgardo Roman on:Community Question: Are You Looking Forward To Chevrolet Android Auto And Apple CarPlay Integration?
- Jonathan on:KITT Trans Am To Be Auctioned Off At The End Of May
- KITT Pontiac Trans Am To Be Auctioned Off | GM Authority on:Golden, Diamond-Encrusted Pontiac Trans Am Is Truly Awful, Truly Expensive
- Vauxhall Heritage Center To Host Open House | GM Authority on:2015 Vauxhall Adam S Drops ‘Grand Slam’ Name
Recent Forum Discussions
- Feeling not valued as a customer
- Chevrolet Captiva Ltz Bluetooth
- Power Windows and Door Locks
- Slight Vibration 2008 Impala SS
- Intellilink Issues with iPod Classic and Crashing
- Caller ID Photos, 2014 GMC Terrain
- 2015 Corvette MyLink
- USB always replaying from the top
- Retrofitting Backwards for newer electronic features??
- Having difficulty selling my 2007 Saturn Aura-Any Tips?