General Motors has gone forward and sold all of its Class A Membership Interest in Delphi Automotive LLP for a total of $3.8 billion. Like the previous sale of Ally Financial, the profits will be divided between quarters, with $1.6 billion set to be recorded for the results of the first quarter of 2011.
GM Authority is hiring! Submit your application today!
- Previous story GM Authority Weekly 61 – Manoli’s Knob
- Next story “Old GM” To Be Completely Liquidated By December 15, 2011
You may also like...
General Motors Further Integrates GM Financial By Agreeing To Provide Funding For The Finance Arm
General Motors Sinks To Fourth Place In Global Sales Based On Revenue
General Motors Reports Second Quarter 2014 Net Income Of $200 Million
Login or Register
GM Authority Newsletter
Fresh Off The Press
- National Corvette Museum Documents The Sinkhole Emergency On DVDSeptember 14, 2014
- Supercharged 2015 Cadillac Escalade HPE550 VS The Base Model: VideoSeptember 13, 2014
- 2015 Chevy Express Updates & Changes Detailed: RPO CentralSeptember 13, 2014
- Not Even Oprah Could Save Pontiac With G6 GiveawaySeptember 13, 2014
- This Is 2015 GMC Sierra 1500 Carbon EditionSeptember 12, 2014
- 2015 Opel Corsa OPC Spied In The BuffSeptember 12, 2014
- Community Question: What’s The Best Looking Sedan GM Sells Right Now?August 28, 2014
- New Sixth-Generation 2016 Camaro Rendering Continues To Entertain The ThoughtSeptember 5, 2014
- Holden Commodore Replacement Reportedly Won’t Be Built In China, But EuropeAugust 29, 2014
- Holy Sh** The Next Corvette ZR1 And C8 Could Actually Be Mid-EnginedAugust 14, 2014
- Cadillac Marketing Boss All But Confirms Upcoming Sub-ATS VehicleAugust 17, 2014
- Community Question: For $80K, What General Motors Car Do You Buy?August 23, 2014
- Edmond on:Updated: General Motors To Re-Enter Medium Duty Truck Segment
- Brad on:Australia May Get Next Generation Camaro, Additional Right Hand Drive Models
- holdenisaustralian on:Vauxhall Viva To Be Sold In Australia As Next-Gen Holden Barina Spark?
- Caio lima caldas on:GMC To Reportedly Offer Unique Off-Road Oriented Vehicle
- scott3 on:Not Even Oprah Could Save Pontiac With G6 Giveaway
- jzEllis on:Not Even Oprah Could Save Pontiac With G6 Giveaway
Recent Forum Discussions
- 2015 Corvette auto door locks
- Where to find Engine block and Head I.D.’s
- harness kit for 95 olds regency
- replacing factory HU with a Mylink HU in a 2010 equinox
- MyLink will not bring up iphone SMS messages
- New transmission is unfair to early buyers of L86(6.2) equipped vehicles.
- 2012 Terrain Nav RPT function won"t work
- Any Cadillac Convertibles to return?
- 2014 sierra parking gear reamains in neutral
- '14 Impala (new style) base radio audio quality issue