Following suit of what GM did during the Detroit Tigers’ opening day, the company will also show off its Detroit pride by displaying the Detroit Red Wings logo, complete with a matching border, from its LED signs high atop the Rennaisance Center for thirty seconds every two minutes during every Wings home game. Hopefully they make it all the way to the Stanley Cup finals, because looking at the Wings logo just doesn’t get old.
GM Authority is hiring! Submit your application today!
- Previous story Chevrolet Launches 2013 Malibu “Spy Video”
- Next story GM Authority Weekly 63 – Manny Is Pimpin’ Out!
You may also like...
GMC Ultimate Tailgate Experience Kicks Off With Monday Night Football In Detroit
Chewy And Vader Ditch Their X-Wings And Tie Fighters For A 4th Gen Camaro And C6 Corvette: Video
General Motors VP Helps Reunite Stolen Corvette With Its Rightful Owner
Login or Register
GM Authority Newsletter
Fresh Off The Press
- General Motors Tries To Block Deposition Of Former In-House AttorneySeptember 22, 2014
- We Render The Second-Gen Cadillac CTS CoupeSeptember 22, 2014
- The Opel Cascada’s Second Set Of Taillights: Feature SpotlightSeptember 22, 2014
- Barra Says General Motors Working On “Zero Defect Mentality”September 22, 2014
- Cadillac Appoints Jim Bunnell As U.S. Vice President of SalesSeptember 22, 2014
- General Motors Monitoring Certified Used Car Rule-BreakersSeptember 22, 2014
- Community Question: What’s The Best Looking Sedan GM Sells Right Now?August 28, 2014
- New Sixth-Generation 2016 Camaro Rendering Continues To Entertain The ThoughtSeptember 5, 2014
- Holden Commodore Replacement Reportedly Won’t Be Built In China, But EuropeAugust 29, 2014
- Community Question: For $80K, What General Motors Car Do You Buy?August 23, 2014
- Either This Is The Corvette Zora Chassis Mule Or An Epic Ruse: Spy ShotsSeptember 16, 2014
- The All-New U.S.-Market Chevy Cruze Will Have These Three Differences Compared To The Chinese VersionSeptember 15, 2014
- imanjunk on:2016 Chevy Cruze To Offer All-New 7-Speed Dual-Clutch Transmission
- Edgar on:Sources: All-New D2XX-Based Cruze To Be ‘Significantly Lighter’ Than Outgoing Model
- David on:We Render The Second-Gen Cadillac CTS Coupe
- Stephen Marcus on:De Nysschen Wants More Autonomy For Cadillac
- Stephen Marcus on:GM Canada Sales Up 4.8 Percent To 22,111 Units In August 2014: By The Numbers
- Martin on:2016 Chevy Cruze To Offer All-New 7-Speed Dual-Clutch Transmission
Recent Forum Discussions
- Can You Add Slacker Radio To The Screen Widgets?
- 2006 Corvette that burned up
- 2015 Corvette auto door locks
- Where to find Engine block and Head I.D.’s
- harness kit for 95 olds regency
- replacing factory HU with a Mylink HU in a 2010 equinox
- MyLink will not bring up iphone SMS messages
- New transmission is unfair to early buyers of L86(6.2) equipped vehicles.
- 2012 Terrain Nav RPT function won"t work
- Any Cadillac Convertibles to return?