Following suit of what GM did during the Detroit Tigers’ opening day, the company will also show off its Detroit pride by displaying the Detroit Red Wings logo, complete with a matching border, from its LED signs high atop the Rennaisance Center for thirty seconds every two minutes during every Wings home game. Hopefully they make it all the way to the Stanley Cup finals, because looking at the Wings logo just doesn’t get old.
GM Authority is hiring! Submit your application today!
- Previous story Chevrolet Launches 2013 Malibu “Spy Video”
- Next story GM Authority Weekly 63 – Manny Is Pimpin’ Out!
You may also like...
Game Of Thrones’ Jason Momoa To Build Brewery From Former General Motors Building In Detroit
GMC Ultimate Tailgate Experience Kicks Off With Monday Night Football In Detroit
Chewy And Vader Ditch Their X-Wings And Tie Fighters For A 4th Gen Camaro And C6 Corvette: Video
Login or Register
GM Authority Newsletter
Fresh Off The Press
- Holden Celebrating 60 Years In New Zealand With Chance To Win 1969 MonaroOctober 19, 2014
- 2016 Cadillac CT6 Rendered Using Leaked CAD FilesOctober 19, 2014
- Magnuson Supercharged 6.2-Liter Silverado Makes 570 HP: VideoOctober 19, 2014
- Chevrolet Colorado And GMC Canyon Target Younger Buyers And Crossover Owners, Marketing Team SaysOctober 18, 2014
- C7 Corvette Stingray Tested Alongside Some Of Europe’s Best: VideoOctober 18, 2014
- Jimmy Kimmel Picks Up Uber Fares In A Chevrolet Cruze: VideoOctober 18, 2014
- The First Problem With The Cadillac CT6: It’s Not Greater Than 7 (Series) Or 8 (A8): OpinionSeptember 26, 2014
- Cadillac Introduces New Naming Convention With CT6 Name For Omega FlagshipSeptember 24, 2014
- 2016 Chevrolet Camaro: This Is Probably ItOctober 11, 2014
- U.S.-Market Chevy TrailBlazer RenderedSeptember 27, 2014
- Buick And Cadillac Continue To Attract The Oldest BuyersOctober 3, 2014
- MT Answers Whether The New Mustang GT Has Surpassed The Camaro SS: VideoOctober 15, 2014
- Tomko on:2016 Cadillac CT6 Rendered Using Leaked CAD Files
- JP on:Chevrolet’s El Camino Celebrates 56 Years
- Jim Lemieux on:NHTSA May Have Failed To Address Ignition Switch Complaints Of GM Vehicles
- alike means on:Corvette Racing Begins 2013 American Le Mans Series Season Tomorrow With 12 Hours Of Sebring
- Paul on:Chevrolet Colorado And GMC Canyon Target Younger Buyers And Crossover Owners, Marketing Team Says
- scott3 on:Chevrolet Colorado And GMC Canyon Target Younger Buyers And Crossover Owners, Marketing Team Says
Recent Forum Discussions
- Bluetooth for 2007 Avalanche
- Social Media: LinkedIn
- 2015 Corvette 8-Speed Transmission Slippage
- Intellilink issues with iPod Classic
- Mary, help me track my GMC!
- GMC Terrain 2012 and Galaxy S5
- Bluetooth 'not available' in 2014 malibu
- Regal GS 20" wheels with Brembos
- 2015 Corvette Berlin Blue Color (GXH)
- 2015 Corvette dashboard lights dim then brighten