Following suit of what GM did during the Detroit Tigers’ opening day, the company will also show off its Detroit pride by displaying the Detroit Red Wings logo, complete with a matching border, from its LED signs high atop the Rennaisance Center for thirty seconds every two minutes during every Wings home game. Hopefully they make it all the way to the Stanley Cup finals, because looking at the Wings logo just doesn’t get old.
GM Authority is hiring! Submit your application today!
- Previous story Chevrolet Launches 2013 Malibu “Spy Video”
- Next story GM Authority Weekly 63 – Manny Is Pimpin’ Out!
You may also like...
Woodward Dream Cruise Unveils New Logo With 1959 Chevrolet Impala
Buick Cascada Convertible Teased In NAIAS Rendering?
GM’s Mark Reuss Joins Detroit Public School Coalition
GM Authority Newsletter
Fresh Off The Press
- GM Will Build New Chevrolet Cruze In China, Ohio, And Now MexicoMarch 25, 2015
- Livernois Pontiac G8 GT Can Be Heard All The Way Back In Australia: VideoMarch 25, 2015
- New Entourage Movie Trailer Is Heavy On The GM HardwareMarch 25, 2015
- Exotics Racing Now Offers The 2015 Corvette Z06 For Track DrivesMarch 25, 2015
- General Motors’ Arlington Assembly Center Produces 10-Millionth VehicleMarch 25, 2015
- Livernois Motorsports Makes A Mean Chevrolet SS Build: VideoMarch 25, 2015
- Cadillac Announces New 3.0L Twin-Turbo LGW 400HP V6 ‘LGW’ Engine For Upcoming 2016 CT6March 20, 2015
- 2016 Chevrolet Malibu Teased Ahead Of New York Auto Show DebutMarch 4, 2015
- Community Question: What Would You Like To See From 2016 Chevy Malibu?March 22, 2015
- 2016 Cadillac CT6 Sedan Won’t Exactly Follow German Large Sedan RecipeMarch 23, 2015
- Community Question: What Do You Want To See From The All-New 2016 Chevy Camaro?February 28, 2015
- Five Improvements We’d Like To See In The Next-Gen 2016 Chevy MalibuMarch 10, 2015
- Aaron Young on:Watch A Blown Holden Ute Put Over 600 Hp Down At The Wheels: Video
- iMan2 on:Chris Christie’s New PR Strategy: Give Corvettes To The Media
- 2016 Chevrolet Cruze Will Be Built In Mexico | GM Authority on:2016 U.S. Market Chevrolet Cruze Caught Wearing Its American Front End
- pat on:2016 Cadillac ATS-V Output Officially SAE Rated At 464 Horsepower
- Livernois Motorsports Pontiac G8 GT Video | GM Authority on:Comparing The 2014 Chevrolet SS To The Late Pontiac G8 GXP
- Competition mode is Awesome!!! - Chevy SS Forum on:Michelin Issues Statement After Corvette Owners Complain of Cracked Tires
Recent Forum Discussions
- 2008 Saturn Vue Redline Engine
- paint protection
- Zafira Tourer Check Engine Light
- Has the PassKey problem ever been solved or rectified ??
- 2009 Acadia Bluetooth
- G.M. Alloy Wheels
- 2015 GMC Sierra Teen Driver Mode.
- tracking my 2015 order
- 01 Silverado Check Engine Light
- 2013 Malibu 2.0l turbo engine upgrade