Following suit of what GM did during the Detroit Tigers’ opening day, the company will also show off its Detroit pride by displaying the Detroit Red Wings logo, complete with a matching border, from its LED signs high atop the Rennaisance Center for thirty seconds every two minutes during every Wings home game. Hopefully they make it all the way to the Stanley Cup finals, because looking at the Wings logo just doesn’t get old.
GM Authority is hiring! Submit your application today!
- Previous story Chevrolet Launches 2013 Malibu “Spy Video”
- Next story GM Authority Weekly 63 – Manny Is Pimpin’ Out!
You may also like...
General Motors VP Helps Reunite Stolen Corvette With Its Rightful Owner
General Motors, Ford, Chrysler Asked To Donate $50 Million To Detroit Institute Of Arts
General Motors To Help Build Shipping Container Homestead In Detroit
Login or Register
GM Authority Newsletter
Fresh Off The Press
- Opel Reveals New Mokka Moscow Edition Concept At Moscow Motor ShowAugust 27, 2014
- Next-Generation Cadillac XLR Imagined In New RenderingAugust 27, 2014
- Pretend You’re On Corvette Racing With This Spec Z06: eBay FindAugust 27, 2014
- Did Chevrolet Just Tease The 2015 Tahoe Z71?August 27, 2014
- Fall In LUV With This Chevrolet Drag Racing Truck: eBay FindAugust 27, 2014
- Are You Gonna Be There At The National Corvette Museum’s 20th Anniversary?August 27, 2014
- Cadillac LTS Flagship To Debut In NYCAugust 7, 2014
- General Motors To Halt Production At Lansing Grand River Following Slow ATS, CTS SalesAugust 9, 2014
- Cadillac XTS May Be Axed Following Introduction Of New Cadillac Full-Size SedanAugust 5, 2014
- Yes, Virginia, The 2015 CTS Loses Its Wreath In This New Official PhotoAugust 8, 2014
- Holy Sh** The Next Corvette ZR1 And C8 Could Actually Be Mid-EnginedAugust 14, 2014
- 2015 GMC Canyon To Start At $21,880August 5, 2014
- Jonathan on:Next-Generation Cadillac XLR Imagined In New Rendering
- scott3 on:Next-Generation Cadillac XLR Imagined In New Rendering
- Eco_Turbo on:Next-Generation Cadillac XLR Imagined In New Rendering
- Austin Haylock on:2016 Cadillac ATS-V Will Debut At The Los Angeles Auto Show, But Not In Coupe Form
- gordon on:2014 Corvette Stingray Production Tallied At 37,288 Units, How Does It Compare To C6?
- johnls_39 on:Next-Generation Cadillac XLR Imagined In New Rendering
Recent Forum Discussions
- '14 Impala (new style) base radio audio quality issue
- MyLink USB/Flash Drive and Music library
- 2015 Suburban adaptive cruise control issues
- Bluetooth not working on my 2014 Buick Encore
- 2014 Impala Recall GM Recall # N140476 Remedy not yet available.
- 2015 Yukon XL Denali Issues
- Exhaust outlet stains on CTS Vsport
- Brake dust on CTS Vsport performance brakes
- Saturn ion ignition switch
- Next-Gen Camaro ZL1 in MY 2016?