Following suit of what GM did during the Detroit Tigers’ opening day, the company will also show off its Detroit pride by displaying the Detroit Red Wings logo, complete with a matching border, from its LED signs high atop the Rennaisance Center for thirty seconds every two minutes during every Wings home game. Hopefully they make it all the way to the Stanley Cup finals, because looking at the Wings logo just doesn’t get old.
GM Authority is hiring! Submit your application today!
- Previous story Chevrolet Launches 2013 Malibu “Spy Video”
- Next story GM Authority Weekly 63 – Manny Is Pimpin’ Out!
You may also like...
General Motors Reaffirms Its Commitment To Detroit River Days
2015 Corvette Z06, Midnight Edition Silverado Decorate Chevrolet Fountain At Comerica
Pratt & Miller Stun The 2015 Detroit Autorama: Video
GM Authority Newsletter
Fresh Off The Press
- To Celebrate Team USA’s World Cup Win, Here’s Hope Solo On Driving A Corvette Pace CarJuly 6, 2015
- Brock Lesnar Will Destroy A Cadillac During WWE Raw ChicagoJuly 6, 2015
- Robert Is Wondering Why Cadillac Has No Convertibles: MailbagJuly 6, 2015
- Immaculate SEMA Corvette C3 Nets $50,100 In Bidding WarJuly 6, 2015
- General Motors Ignition-Switch Death Toll Reaches 121July 6, 2015
- 1967 Chevrolet Camaro Pace Car Is 1 Of 5: eBay FindJuly 6, 2015
- Mailbag: What Is Going On With Cadillac Marketing?June 26, 2015
- Kid Rock’s Confederate Flag Use Sparks Controversy With Chevrolet SponsorshipJune 30, 2015
- 2016 Cadillac XT5 Spotted Completely UncoveredJune 25, 2015
- Poll: Should GM Make A Coupe Version Of The All-New 2016 Chevy Cruze?July 4, 2015
- General Motors U.S. Sales Down 3 Percent To 259,353 Vehicles In June 2015July 1, 2015
- 2016 Chevrolet Cruze: Hot Or Not?June 25, 2015
- Brock Lesnar To Smash A 2015 Cadillac CTS | GM Authority on:Cadillac Reduces Incentive On 2015 CTS To $1,500
- Team USA Wins Hope Solo Corvette Pace Car | GM Authority on:2013 Corvette Brings Several Changes For Last Model Year Of The C6
- Team USA Wins Hope Solo Corvette Pace Car | GM Authority on:Jeff Gordon Wins Brickyard 400 For Fifth Ever Victory At Indy
- Brock Lesnar To Smash A 2015 Cadillac CTS | GM Authority on:Texas Man’s 1980 Cadillac DeVille Stolen Five Times In Five Years
- Silent Electrician on:We Render The Chevy Cruze Coupe From The Second-Gen Cruze Sedan
- Where Are The Cadillac Convertibles? | GM Authority on:Report: Cadillac ATS Convertible To Be Soft-Top, May Debut New V6
Recent Forum Discussions
- 2014 Tahoe with Bose navigation system
- IntelliLink plays my iPhone music when I plug it in, I just want to charge it
- Android Auto and Apple Carplay in 2016 Enclave
- New Ecotec 5.3 engine problem
- Wheelchair driver. Elec/Hydro Brake question.
- 2014 Impala LT & LED Head Lights
- Feeling not valued as a customer
- Chevrolet Captiva Ltz Bluetooth
- Power Windows and Door Locks
- Slight Vibration 2008 Impala SS