Following suit of what GM did during the Detroit Tigers’ opening day, the company will also show off its Detroit pride by displaying the Detroit Red Wings logo, complete with a matching border, from its LED signs high atop the Rennaisance Center for thirty seconds every two minutes during every Wings home game. Hopefully they make it all the way to the Stanley Cup finals, because looking at the Wings logo just doesn’t get old.
GM Authority is hiring! Submit your application today!
- Previous story Chevrolet Launches 2013 Malibu “Spy Video”
- Next story GM Authority Weekly 63 – Manny Is Pimpin’ Out!
You may also like...
Game Of Thrones’ Jason Momoa To Build Brewery From Former General Motors Building In Detroit
GMC Ultimate Tailgate Experience Kicks Off With Monday Night Football In Detroit
Chewy And Vader Ditch Their X-Wings And Tie Fighters For A 4th Gen Camaro And C6 Corvette: Video
Login or Register
GM Authority Newsletter
Fresh Off The Press
- “That’s Not A Buick” Ads Drawing Praise From Scientific CommunityDecember 17, 2014
- The Buick Intellilink System: Feature SpotlightDecember 17, 2014
- Rappers Still Think The Cadillac Escalade Is The Shiznit: VideoDecember 17, 2014
- GM’s Mark Reuss Joins Detroit Public School CoalitionDecember 17, 2014
- AUTOBEST Recognizes New Opel Corsa As “Best Buy Car Of Europe For 2015″December 17, 2014
- Peter Max Being Sued Over Corvette Sales CommissionsDecember 17, 2014
- 2015 Chevrolet Colorado ZR2 Concept Is Ready To Rock: LA 2014November 19, 2014
- Confirmed: There Will Not Be A Manual Offered On 2016 Cadillac CTS-VNovember 22, 2014
- North Carolina Dealership Offering Waiting List For Buick Grand National, GNXNovember 30, 2014
- 2015 Chevrolet Colorado ZR2 Concept: 7 Things We DislikeDecember 5, 2014
- General Motors Files Trademark Application For ‘Velite’November 27, 2014
- 2015 Ford F-150 Fuel Economy Contests 2015 Chevrolet Colorado, 2015 GMC Canyon MileageNovember 26, 2014
- scott3 on:2015 GMC Canyon Takes Autoweek’s Best Of The Best Truck Award
- scott3 on:Cadillac CT6 Sedan Styling Will Stick To The Script
- Mike on:Ford Expedition Beats Tahoe In Car And Driver Comparison
- scott3 on:Truck Sales Prove To Be Crucial For Chevrolet Amid Recall Crisis
- scott3 on:Community Question: Should Cadillac Enter Formula One?
- Buick Commercials Create Strong Biometric Signals | GM Authority on:“Hmm,” Starring The 2014 Buick Lineup: Ad Break
Recent Forum Discussions