Following suit of what GM did during the Detroit Tigers’ opening day, the company will also show off its Detroit pride by displaying the Detroit Red Wings logo, complete with a matching border, from its LED signs high atop the Rennaisance Center for thirty seconds every two minutes during every Wings home game. Hopefully they make it all the way to the Stanley Cup finals, because looking at the Wings logo just doesn’t get old.
GM Authority is hiring! Submit your application today!
- Previous story Chevrolet Launches 2013 Malibu “Spy Video”
- Next story GM Authority Weekly 63 – Manny Is Pimpin’ Out!
You may also like...
2015 Corvette Z06, Midnight Edition Silverado Decorate Chevrolet Fountain At Comerica
Pratt & Miller Stun The 2015 Detroit Autorama: Video
Woodward Dream Cruise Unveils New Logo With 1959 Chevrolet Impala
GM Authority Newsletter
Fresh Off The Press
- 2015 C7 Corvette Stingray Put Through Its Paces At Michelin Proving Ground: VideoMay 29, 2015
- Ride With Andy Pilgrim As He Drives A 2015 ATS-V Around Belle Isle’s Street Course: VideoMay 29, 2015
- Opel Readies Lineup For Android Auto And Apple CarPlay IntegrationMay 29, 2015
- 2016 Opel Karl To Start At 9,500 EurosMay 29, 2015
- 2016 Chevy Trax Gets A Bunch Of New Colors And Equipment Group ChangesMay 29, 2015
- Vauxhall Prepares For Art Car Boot Fair In London And MargateMay 28, 2015
- Why The 2015 Chevrolet SS Is The Greatest Car No One Is Buying: Opinion DeskMay 19, 2015
- Community Question: Is The 2016 Chevrolet Camaro Ready For All-Wheel Drive?May 21, 2015
- General Motors U.S. Sales Up 6 Percent To 269,056 Vehicles In April 2015May 1, 2015
- This Is The All-New 2016 Chevy CamaroMay 16, 2015
- Things We Hear: Chevy Should Offer A V6 In The Malibu Because Toyota, Honda And Nissan DoMay 13, 2015
- Mailbag: ‘Grandpa White’ Turned Mick Away From Buying An ATSMay 15, 2015
- OPC on:2016 Opel Karl To Start At 9,500 Euros
- Mary Jo on:GM Offers Owners Bluetooth Update Via OnStar
- Paul on:2016 Chevy Trax Gets A Bunch Of New Colors And Equipment Group Changes
- 2015 C7 Corvette Michelin Proving Ground | GM Authority on:2016 C7 Corvette Stingray Welcomes New Exterior, Interior Changes
- Andy Pilgrim Drives The Cadillac ATS-V: Video | GM Authority on:This Is What It’s Like To Hot Lap The Belle Isle Circuit In A Cadillac CTS-V.R
- 2016 Opels To Offer Android Auto And CarPlay | GM Authority on:Chevrolet Announces Android Auto, Apple CarPlay Compatibility
Recent Forum Discussions
- 2014 Impala LT & LED Head Lights
- Feeling not valued as a customer
- Chevrolet Captiva Ltz Bluetooth
- Power Windows and Door Locks
- Slight Vibration 2008 Impala SS
- Intellilink Issues with iPod Classic and Crashing
- Caller ID Photos, 2014 GMC Terrain
- 2015 Corvette MyLink
- USB always replaying from the top
- Retrofitting Backwards for newer electronic features??