Following suit of what GM did during the Detroit Tigers’ opening day, the company will also show off its Detroit pride by displaying the Detroit Red Wings logo, complete with a matching border, from its LED signs high atop the Rennaisance Center for thirty seconds every two minutes during every Wings home game. Hopefully they make it all the way to the Stanley Cup finals, because looking at the Wings logo just doesn’t get old.
GM Authority is hiring! Submit your application today!
- Previous story Chevrolet Launches 2013 Malibu “Spy Video”
- Next story GM Authority Weekly 63 – Manny Is Pimpin’ Out!
You may also like...
Woodward Dream Cruise Unveils New Logo With 1959 Chevrolet Impala
Buick Cascada Convertible Teased In NAIAS Rendering?
GM’s Mark Reuss Joins Detroit Public School Coalition
GM Authority Newsletter
Fresh Off The Press
- Kurt Busch Dodges Criminal Charges In Domestic Abuse CaseMarch 5, 2015
- General Motors Taps New Global Media StrategistMarch 5, 2015
- Vauxhall Gives Us A Walk Around Of The New Viva: VideoMarch 5, 2015
- Is This The Most Original 1960 Corvette In Existence?March 5, 2015
- Holden Celebrates Australian Design With ‘Shifting Gears’ ExhibitionMarch 5, 2015
- Chevrolet Orlando Discontinued In Canada For 2015 Model YearMarch 5, 2015
- Yes, Cadillac Just Showed Off Its 2016 CT6 Flagship Sedan In The ‘Daring: No Regrets’ AdFebruary 22, 2015
- General Motors Not Interested In Open Tesla PatentsFebruary 14, 2015
- Community Question: What Do You Want To See From The All-New 2016 Chevy Camaro?February 28, 2015
- Community Question: What Do You Want To See From The Cadillac CT6?February 20, 2015
- How, Why Lincoln Played Off Cadillac’s ‘Dare Greatly’ Campaign On GoogleMarch 1, 2015
- General Motors’ Chief Full-Size Truck Engineer Looks To Next-Gen ModelsFebruary 7, 2015
- vic1212 on:Ford Mustang Sales Eclipse Chevrolet Camaro Sales In February
- austin on:Cadillac Puts Off A Return To Europe Until 2020
- scott3 on:General Motors Taps New Global Media Strategist
- Raymondjram on:Feeling Lucky? Win A 1967 Corvette Sting Ray Or A 2015 Corvette Z06
- magirus on:Cadillac Puts Off A Return To Europe Until 2020
- scott3 on:Ford Mustang Sales Eclipse Chevrolet Camaro Sales In February
Recent Forum Discussions
- 2015 GMC Sierra Teen Driver Mode.
- tracking my 2015 order
- 01 Silverado Check Engine Light
- 2013 Malibu 2.0l turbo engine upgrade
- 2011 CTS Coupe Key FOB dead
- When will GM put 8-speed automatic behind 5.3L?
- Vehicle tracking
- 2015 Yukon Denali rough idle issue and general frustration
- Driver Side Mirror Stuck in Auto Dim mode
- 2016 Chevelle or 2015 130r