Following suit of what GM did during the Detroit Tigers’ opening day, the company will also show off its Detroit pride by displaying the Detroit Red Wings logo, complete with a matching border, from its LED signs high atop the Rennaisance Center for thirty seconds every two minutes during every Wings home game. Hopefully they make it all the way to the Stanley Cup finals, because looking at the Wings logo just doesn’t get old.
GM Authority is hiring! Submit your application today!
- Previous story Chevrolet Launches 2013 Malibu “Spy Video”
- Next story GM Authority Weekly 63 – Manny Is Pimpin’ Out!
You may also like...
Chevrolet Marketing Officer Tim Mahoney Has Wheels Stolen Off 2015 Tahoe In Detroit
General Motors VP Helps Reunite Stolen Corvette With Its Rightful Owner
General Motors, Ford, Chrysler Asked To Donate $50 Million To Detroit Institute Of Arts
Login or Register
GM Authority Newsletter
Fresh Off The Press
- Dismal GM Sales In Japan Reportedly Due To “Lack Of Effort,” Lack Of RHD ModelsSeptember 1, 2014
- Officially Official: Next-Gen Chevrolet Niva To Launch In 2016September 1, 2014
- Cadillac Appears To Be Rooting For University Of Michigan With This 2014 ATS SedanSeptember 1, 2014
- LS9-Powered Destino Caught Testing With Some Apparent UpdatesSeptember 1, 2014
- These Are The Four Objectives Behind GM’s IT TransformationSeptember 1, 2014
- The Rugged Niva Concept Is Chevrolet’s Moscow MuleAugust 31, 2014
- Cadillac LTS Flagship To Debut In NYCAugust 7, 2014
- Community Question: What’s The Best Looking Sedan GM Sells Right Now?August 28, 2014
- General Motors To Halt Production At Lansing Grand River Following Slow ATS, CTS SalesAugust 9, 2014
- Cadillac XTS May Be Axed Following Introduction Of New Cadillac Full-Size SedanAugust 5, 2014
- Holden Commodore Replacement Reportedly Won’t Be Built In China, But EuropeAugust 29, 2014
- Yes, Virginia, The 2015 CTS Loses Its Wreath In This New Official PhotoAugust 8, 2014
- Jason t on:Dismal GM Sales In Japan Reportedly Due To “Lack Of Effort,” Lack Of RHD Models
- polonez on:Officially Official: Next-Gen Chevrolet Niva To Launch In 2016
- BahamaTodd on:Cadillac ATS, CTS, New Camaro, Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon On Deck For 8L90 Transmission
- hoti on:Dismal GM Sales In Japan Reportedly Due To “Lack Of Effort,” Lack Of RHD Models
- s10fan on:Chevy Colorado ZR2 Could Look Something LIke This
- ROY BATTY on:Dismal GM Sales In Japan Reportedly Due To “Lack Of Effort,” Lack Of RHD Models
Recent Forum Discussions
- Any Cadillac Convertibles to return?
- 2014 sierra parking gear reamains in neutral
- '14 Impala (new style) base radio audio quality issue
- MyLink USB/Flash Drive and Music library
- 2015 Suburban adaptive cruise control issues
- Bluetooth not working on my 2014 Buick Encore
- 2014 Impala Recall GM Recall # N140476 Remedy not yet available.
- 2015 Yukon XL Denali Issues
- Exhaust outlet stains on CTS Vsport
- Brake dust on CTS Vsport performance brakes