Following suit of what GM did during the Detroit Tigers’ opening day, the company will also show off its Detroit pride by displaying the Detroit Red Wings logo, complete with a matching border, from its LED signs high atop the Rennaisance Center for thirty seconds every two minutes during every Wings home game. Hopefully they make it all the way to the Stanley Cup finals, because looking at the Wings logo just doesn’t get old.
GM Authority is hiring! Submit your application today!
- Previous story Chevrolet Launches 2013 Malibu “Spy Video”
- Next story GM Authority Weekly 63 – Manny Is Pimpin’ Out!
You may also like...
Game Of Thrones’ Jason Momoa To Build Brewery From Former General Motors Building In Detroit
GMC Ultimate Tailgate Experience Kicks Off With Monday Night Football In Detroit
Chewy And Vader Ditch Their X-Wings And Tie Fighters For A 4th Gen Camaro And C6 Corvette: Video
Login or Register
GM Authority Newsletter
Fresh Off The Press
- “Generation Gap” Pits 1970 Chevrolet El Camino Vs. 2004 SSR: VideoOctober 30, 2014
- Team ChEaparral Donates 1986 C4 To National Corvette MuseumOctober 30, 2014
- American Company Outlines Plans To Produce LS7-Powered SupercarOctober 30, 2014
- Update: Camaro Z/28 Dealership Theft – Teenage Boys May Be ResponsibleOctober 30, 2014
- Want A Crate Motor? Chevrolet Performance Has You CoveredOctober 30, 2014
- Get Festive With This Cadillac Hearse Grilling Machine: VideoOctober 30, 2014
- 2016 Chevrolet Camaro: This Is Probably ItOctober 11, 2014
- General Motors Supported ‘Anti-Tesla’ Bill Signed By Michigan Governor (Updated)October 21, 2014
- Buick And Cadillac Continue To Attract The Oldest BuyersOctober 3, 2014
- MT Answers Whether The New Mustang GT Has Surpassed The Camaro SS: VideoOctober 15, 2014
- Some Analysts Think Toyota Should Buy General MotorsOctober 15, 2014
- Cadillac Confirms Larger CT8, CT9 Luxury Vehicles In Future Product OnslaughtOctober 10, 2014
- Ulrike on:Vehicles From Breaking Bad Now For Sale
- vic1212 on:Cadillac SRX Replacement Spied Testing For The First Time
- Meh... It's only a Camaro - The Vette Barn Forum - A Community for Corvette Lovers on:2010 Rat Rod Camaro
- GM will build a Mid Engine Corvette - GT40s.com on:Zora Mid-Engine Corvette To Show Face By 2017
- Ken on:Community Question: What Do You Think Of GM’s Stance On The “Anti-Tesla” Bill?
- Ken on:We Render The 2016 Cadillac CT6
Recent Forum Discussions
- 2009 Chevy Suburban Bluetooth issues
- Bluetooth for 2007 Avalanche
- Social Media: LinkedIn
- 2015 Corvette 8-Speed Transmission Slippage
- Intellilink issues with iPod Classic
- Mary, help me track my GMC!
- GMC Terrain 2012 and Galaxy S5
- Bluetooth 'not available' in 2014 malibu
- Regal GS 20" wheels with Brembos
- 2015 Corvette Berlin Blue Color (GXH)