Following suit of what GM did during the Detroit Tigers’ opening day, the company will also show off its Detroit pride by displaying the Detroit Red Wings logo, complete with a matching border, from its LED signs high atop the Rennaisance Center for thirty seconds every two minutes during every Wings home game. Hopefully they make it all the way to the Stanley Cup finals, because looking at the Wings logo just doesn’t get old.
- Previous story Chevrolet Launches 2013 Malibu “Spy Video”
- Next story GM Authority Weekly 63 – Manny Is Pimpin’ Out!
You may also like...
GM Foundation Helps Send 256 Detroit Children To Preschool
General Motors Foundation Donates $400,000 To Detroit Symphony Orchestra
GM Foundation Donates $50,000 To Museum Of Contemporary Art Detroit
Login or Register
GM Authority Newsletter
Fresh Off The Press
- GM Shares Reach $40.38, Marking New 52-Week HighDecember 6, 2013
- John Heinricy Drives The 600 Horsepower Hennessey C7 Corvette StingrayDecember 6, 2013
- Is THIS The 2015 Corvette C7 Z06′s Supercharged V8?December 6, 2013
- Is This The Fastest Bolt-On Gen-V Camaro ZL1?December 6, 2013
- Late-Model Chevrolet Impala Is NCIC’s Second Most Stolen VehicleDecember 6, 2013
- EPA Lists 2014 Chevrolet Spark EV As Most Efficient Vehicle Currently Sold In AmericaDecember 6, 2013
- Opel Chairman Agrees That There Needs To Be More Differentiation From ChevroletNovember 29, 2013
- GM Extends Benefits To Employees In Same Sex MarriagesNovember 8, 2013
- Akerson: Buick Flagship “Possible”November 18, 2013
- Reuss: Upcoming Buick Flagship Described As “Much More Beautiful Panamera”November 7, 2013
- 2015 Chevrolet Colorado Looks To Rejuvenate Midsized Truck Segment With Tech, DieselNovember 19, 2013
- GM Announces Plans To Withdraw Chevrolet From Mainstream Segments In EuropeDecember 5, 2013
- Pat on:Is THIS The 2015 Corvette C7 Z06′s Supercharged V8?
- LouisF on:GM Announces Plans To Withdraw Chevrolet From Mainstream Segments In Europe
- Danny on:And Now For The Cadillac Elmiraj In White
- scott on:GM Announces Plans To Withdraw Chevrolet From Mainstream Segments In Europe
- scott on:Is THIS The 2015 Corvette C7 Z06′s Supercharged V8?
- Hafeez_h on:Is THIS The 2015 Corvette C7 Z06′s Supercharged V8?
Recent Forum Discussions
- issue with MyLink radio favorites
- 6.2 Denali/Sierra should have dual exhaust!
- OnStar for fleet users
- Driving the new 2014 Corvette, SS and Z28.. on track
- Handsfree bluetooth on 2012 Chevy Traverse
- 2014 Silverado 1500 Z71 Driver Alert Package
- 2014 Sierra FM Radio
- 2003 Suburban Z71 low oil pressure
- When will CUE updates be available?
- How To video for DIC controls on 2013 Cadillac SRX Premium