Following suit of what GM did during the Detroit Tigers’ opening day, the company will also show off its Detroit pride by displaying the Detroit Red Wings logo, complete with a matching border, from its LED signs high atop the Rennaisance Center for thirty seconds every two minutes during every Wings home game. Hopefully they make it all the way to the Stanley Cup finals, because looking at the Wings logo just doesn’t get old.
GM Authority is hiring! Submit your application today!
- Previous story Chevrolet Launches 2013 Malibu “Spy Video”
- Next story GM Authority Weekly 63 – Manny Is Pimpin’ Out!
You may also like...
Once-Stolen Corvette To Get Makeover For Upcoming Woodward Dream Cruise
GM, United Way Celebrate ‘Network Of Excellence’ Success
General Motors Reaffirms Its Commitment To Detroit River Days
GM Authority Newsletter
Fresh Off The Press
- 2016 Chevy Silverado 1500 Gets New Colors, Power-Retractable Assist Step, LED Lighting And MoreAugust 1, 2015
- 2016 Chevrolet SS Updates And Changes RevealedAugust 1, 2015
- Watch The 2016 Cadillac CTS-V Hot Lap Road America: VideoAugust 1, 2015
- 3,100-Horsepower Chevrolet Camaro Z/28 Gets Stuffed With Rocks: VideoJuly 31, 2015
- 2016 Chevrolet Colorado Duramax, 2016 GMC Canyon Duramax Ordering Now OpenJuly 31, 2015
- 2016 Chevrolet Impala To Be Exported Out To South KoreaJuly 31, 2015
- A Corvette Sub-Brand Could Tie In Well With Future Cadillac GoalsJuly 23, 2015
- ATS Owner Offers Advice To Cadillac; We Agree: MailbagJuly 25, 2015
- General Motors Is At A Loss Without Pontiac: Opinion DeskJuly 10, 2015
- Poll: Should GM Make A Coupe Version Of The All-New 2016 Chevy Cruze?July 4, 2015
- General Motors U.S. Sales Down 3 Percent To 259,353 Vehicles In June 2015July 1, 2015
- Russian-Market Chevrolet Tahoe To Be Powered By 6.2L V8 EcoTec3 EngineJuly 10, 2015
- Valiance on:2016 Chevy Silverado 1500 Gets New Colors, Power-Retractable Assist Step, LED Lighting And More
- MikesZ on:2016 Chevrolet Colorado Officially Debuts With Duramax Diesel Power
- Raymond J Ramirez on:2016 Chevrolet Impala To Be Exported Out To South Korea
- paul on:2016 Chevrolet SS Updates And Changes Revealed
- Stephen Marcus on:2016 Chevrolet Impala To Be Exported Out To South Korea
- Chris Ecclestone on:2016 Chevy Silverado 1500 Gets New Colors, Power-Retractable Assist Step, LED Lighting And More
Recent Forum Discussions
- ONSTAR PROGRAMMING
- A Plan for Pontiac
- How to permanently turn off Park Assist on a 2015 Yukon Denali
- 2014 Tahoe with Bose navigation system
- IntelliLink plays my iPhone music when I plug it in, I just want to charge it
- Android Auto and Apple Carplay in 2016 Enclave
- New Ecotec 5.3 engine problem
- Wheelchair driver. Elec/Hydro Brake question.
- 2014 Impala LT & LED Head Lights
- Feeling not valued as a customer