Following suit of what GM did during the Detroit Tigers’ opening day, the company will also show off its Detroit pride by displaying the Detroit Red Wings logo, complete with a matching border, from its LED signs high atop the Rennaisance Center for thirty seconds every two minutes during every Wings home game. Hopefully they make it all the way to the Stanley Cup finals, because looking at the Wings logo just doesn’t get old.
GM Authority is hiring! Submit your application today!
- Previous story Chevrolet Launches 2013 Malibu “Spy Video”
- Next story GM Authority Weekly 63 – Manny Is Pimpin’ Out!
You may also like...
Game Of Thrones’ Jason Momoa To Build Brewery From Former General Motors Building In Detroit
GMC Ultimate Tailgate Experience Kicks Off With Monday Night Football In Detroit
Chewy And Vader Ditch Their X-Wings And Tie Fighters For A 4th Gen Camaro And C6 Corvette: Video
Login or Register
GM Authority Newsletter
Fresh Off The Press
- Happy Thanksgiving, From GM AuthorityNovember 27, 2014
- An Innovative And Interesting Buick..Bathtub?November 27, 2014
- What Cadillac CMO Uwe Ellinghaus Thinks Hollywood Can Do For The BrandNovember 27, 2014
- Mailbag: Jackson Loves His New CTS, But Couldn’t Convince His Wife To Get An SRXNovember 26, 2014
- How Cadillac’s Revitalization Will Ultimately Improve GM’s TrucksNovember 26, 2014
- 2015 Ford F-150 Fuel Economy Contests 2015 Chevrolet Colorado, 2015 GMC Canyon MileageNovember 26, 2014
- 2015 Chevrolet Colorado ZR2 Concept Is Ready To Rock: LA 2014November 19, 2014
- Confirmed: There Will Not Be A Manual Offered On 2016 Cadillac CTS-VNovember 22, 2014
- Sound Regulations May Bar C7 Corvette From South Korean LaunchNovember 8, 2014
- We Render The 2016 Cadillac CT6October 28, 2014
- Holden Will Be Reportedly Left High And Dry For A RWD Car After Commodore Phases OutNovember 15, 2014
- Mailbag: Why Is The Passenger-Side Wing Mirror Not Auto-Dimming On The Cadillac ATS?November 22, 2014
- Zach on:Mailbag: Jackson Loves His New CTS, But Couldn’t Convince His Wife To Get An SRX
- Jonathan on:What Cadillac CMO Uwe Ellinghaus Thinks Hollywood Can Do For The Brand
- GM Cars We're Thankful For | GM Authority on:Watch A Chevrolet S-10 Begin Its Life As A Bona Fide Off-Roader: Video
- Jamel on:How Cadillac’s Revitalization Will Ultimately Improve GM’s Trucks
- William on:What Cadillac CMO Uwe Ellinghaus Thinks Hollywood Can Do For The Brand
- scott3 on:2015 Ford F-150 Fuel Economy Contests 2015 Chevrolet Colorado, 2015 GMC Canyon Mileage
Recent Forum Discussions