Having already slammed the Toyota Corolla, Chevrolet is now going after the other stalwart of the compact segment – the Honda Civic. In its latest (perfectly-performed) commercial for the Cruze titled Dear Civic, Chevy cites an Edmunds.com report that suggests the Civic should be looking over its shoulder while the Cruze lurks around the city looking for the iconic Japanese compact. Adding some Bugs Bunny nostalgia to the ad, the commercial ends with a precious Elmer Fudd catchphrase: “It’s wabbit season” “It’s Civic season.”
GM Authority is hiring! Submit your application today!
- Previous story GM IPO Underwriters Exercise Full Over-Allotment Options, Bring Total Offering Size To $23.1 Billion
- Next story Wow: Chevrolet Volt Up For Auction Currently At $180,000 – With Almost 14 Days To Go
You may also like...
Jeff Gordon’s Final Race At The Brickyard Ends With Lap 49 Wreck: Video
Poll: Should GM Make A Coupe Version Of The All-New 2016 Chevy Cruze?
2016 Chevrolet Cruze Interior Teased In Apple CarPlay Feature Video
GM Authority Newsletter
Fresh Off The Press
- Community Question: 2016 Colorado Duramax Or 2016 Silverado 1500?July 29, 2015
- Buick Envision Will Launch In North America In Second Half Of 2016July 29, 2015
- OnStar Reaches One Billion Customer InteractionsJuly 29, 2015
- Kentucky Attorney General Gets Pulled Into NCM’s Motorsports Park Noise ComplaintJuly 29, 2015
- SuperLift Unveils New Level-It 2-Inch Lift Kit For Chevy Colorado, GMC CanyonJuly 29, 2015
- Michael Waltrip Racing To Make The Switch To Chevrolet For 2016 NASCAR Season?July 29, 2015
- A Corvette Sub-Brand Could Tie In Well With Future Cadillac GoalsJuly 23, 2015
- ATS Owner Offers Advice To Cadillac; We Agree: MailbagJuly 25, 2015
- General Motors Is At A Loss Without Pontiac: Opinion DeskJuly 10, 2015
- Kid Rock’s Confederate Flag Use Sparks Controversy With Chevrolet SponsorshipJune 30, 2015
- Poll: Should GM Make A Coupe Version Of The All-New 2016 Chevy Cruze?July 4, 2015
- Russian-Market Chevrolet Tahoe To Be Powered By 6.2L V8 EcoTec3 EngineJuly 10, 2015
- 2016 Chevy Trucks Poll | GM Authority on:2016 Chevrolet Silverado Debuts Its Freshened Face
- 2016 Chevy Trucks Poll | GM Authority on:2016 Chevy Colorado Horsepower, Torque, Towing Capacity Figures Revealed
- 2016 Chevy Trucks Poll | GM Authority on:2016 Chevrolet Colorado Officially Debuts With Duramax Diesel Power
- Buick Envision To Come To U.S. In 2016 | GM Authority on:2016 Buick Encore Sport Touring Adds New Engine, Unique Styling Cues
- Buick Envision To Come To U.S. In 2016 | GM Authority on:Buick Chief Duncan Aldred: “A Lot More To Do” With Buick In U.S.
- Zach Goloven on:Chevrolet Dealer Lists 2016 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 C7.R Edition Order For $115K
Recent Forum Discussions
- ONSTAR PROGRAMMING
- A Plan for Pontiac
- How to permanently turn off Park Assist on a 2015 Yukon Denali
- 2014 Tahoe with Bose navigation system
- IntelliLink plays my iPhone music when I plug it in, I just want to charge it
- Android Auto and Apple Carplay in 2016 Enclave
- New Ecotec 5.3 engine problem
- Wheelchair driver. Elec/Hydro Brake question.
- 2014 Impala LT & LED Head Lights
- Feeling not valued as a customer