Having already slammed the Toyota Corolla, Chevrolet is now going after the other stalwart of the compact segment – the Honda Civic. In its latest (perfectly-performed) commercial for the Cruze titled Dear Civic, Chevy cites an Edmunds.com report that suggests the Civic should be looking over its shoulder while the Cruze lurks around the city looking for the iconic Japanese compact. Adding some Bugs Bunny nostalgia to the ad, the commercial ends with a precious Elmer Fudd catchphrase: “It’s wabbit season” “It’s Civic season.”
GM Authority is hiring! Submit your application today!
- Previous story GM IPO Underwriters Exercise Full Over-Allotment Options, Bring Total Offering Size To $23.1 Billion
- Next story Wow: Chevrolet Volt Up For Auction Currently At $180,000 – With Almost 14 Days To Go
You may also like...
Pickuptrucks.com Shows The Full-Ton Truck Testing Of The Latest Ultimate Heavy Duty Challenge: Video
Chevrolet Showcases A Sandy 2015 Colorado At The U.S. Sand Sculpting Championships
Watch The Live Congressional Testimony Of GM CEO Mary Barra And Anton Valukas: Video
Login or Register
GM Authority Newsletter
Fresh Off The Press
- 2015 Ford Mustang Dissing On Chevrolet CamaroSeptember 29, 2014
- GMC Canyon May Get Denali TrimSeptember 29, 2014
- Mid Engine Corvette: 1972 XP-895September 29, 2014
- National Corvette Museum Recaps Its Inaugural High Performance Driving Event: VideoSeptember 29, 2014
- GM Hosts Consumer Fuel-Saving Challenge In ChinaSeptember 29, 2014
- Want A Clear Spy Shot Of The 2016 Camaro? You’re WelcomeSeptember 29, 2014
- The First Problem With The Cadillac CT6: It’s Not Greater Than 7 (Series) Or 8 (A8): OpinionSeptember 26, 2014
- Cadillac Introduces New Naming Convention With CT6 Name For Omega FlagshipSeptember 24, 2014
- New Sixth-Generation 2016 Camaro Rendering Continues To Entertain The ThoughtSeptember 5, 2014
- Holden Commodore Replacement Reportedly Won’t Be Built In China, But EuropeAugust 29, 2014
- Poll: Are You A Fan Of Cadillac’s New Naming Scheme?September 25, 2014
- We Render The Second-Gen Cadillac CTS CoupeSeptember 22, 2014
- Jonnyd84 on:GMC Canyon May Get Denali Trim
- hafeez_h on:2015 Ford Mustang Dissing On Chevrolet Camaro
- hafeez_h on:2015 Corvette PDR System Illegal In A Few States?
- Stephen Marcus on:The First Problem With The Cadillac CT6: It’s Not Greater Than 7 (Series) Or 8 (A8): Opinion
- Eric on:Want A Clear Spy Shot Of The 2016 Camaro? You’re Welcome
- Andrew Schenk on:GMC Canyon May Get Denali Trim
Recent Forum Discussions
- IntelliLink radio keeps freezing on 2014 Buick Verano
- Can You Add Slacker Radio To The Screen Widgets?
- 2006 Corvette that burned up
- 2015 Corvette auto door locks
- Where to find Engine block and Head I.D.’s
- harness kit for 95 olds regency
- replacing factory HU with a Mylink HU in a 2010 equinox
- MyLink will not bring up iphone SMS messages
- New transmission is unfair to early buyers of L86(6.2) equipped vehicles.
- 2012 Terrain Nav RPT function won"t work