Recorded on October 3, 2010
- Call us on our new phone number! 313 355 3GMA (313 355 3462)
- Special guest Jeffrey Ross from Autotropolis.com. Follow Jeff on Twitter @JeffreyNRoss
- General Motors September Sales Up 10.5 Percent
- By The Numbers: GM USA Model-By-Model Sales – September 2010
- General Motors Earns 17.4 Percent Market Share In September
- Jeff drives the Cadillac CTS-V Coupe on the track!
- Paris Motor Show vehicles – the recap
- Chevrolet debuts Chevy Montana for South America
- Drop Top: Chevy Prices 2011 Camaro Convertible, Reveals First Official Image
- How Much? Second Production Camaro Convertible Sells For $205,000!
- Opel to begin exports to Chile, other expanding markets
- Opel Shows Off Vivaro e-Concept Electric Van (With Voltec Powertrain?)
- GM’s Chinese Partner SAIC Interested In IPO Stake
- Report: General Motors To Sell Diesel-Powered Car In US
- Mystery Of Chevy Volt Gas Tank Solved
- Customer Advisory Board For Volt Starts With Test Drive
The General has been served!
Check out the latest forum discussions at the GM Authority forums!