Recorded July 26, 2010
- Podcast listeners only: say hello to the GM Authority forum
- GM To Buy AmeriCredit For $3.5 Billion, Sticks Tongue Out To Ally Financial
- Corvette To Brand With Chevrolet In Europe
- Crazy GM Here With A Deal On The Corvette ZR1
- Report: 2010 Chevy Equinox Flying Off Dealer Lots, Sees (Hefty) Rise In Transaction Prices, Most Opt For Four Cylinder ECOTEC
- Report: General Motors Has Highest Transaction Prices In The Industry
- 2011 CTS Sedan And Sport Wagon Offer 19′ All Season Tire And Wheel Package
- Officially Official: GM Sells Nexteer To Pacific Century Motors
- GM China Breaks Ground For Advanced Tech Center In Shanghai
- Fisker Pays $20 Million For GM’s Wilmington Plant
- Spied: GM’s Next-Gen Global Small Pickup Spied Once Again, This Time With Better Photos
- A New Pair Of Shoes: Chevrolet UK Launches Cruze CS
The General has been served!
Check out the latest forum discussions at the GM Authority forums!