We’ve exhumed another Silverado ad! This time, it’s the 2007 Silverado coming face-to-face with its most direct predecessor, the circa-1972 Cheyenne. There is an ephemeral amount of respect and heritage in the clip, although it’s not apparent to the non-enthusiast eye. Click past the break to watch the awesome (in our opinion) ad!
GM Authority is hiring! Submit your application today!
- Previous story Buick Is Back, Says Motor Trend
- Next story Generous Motors: GM Foundation Donates To UNCF
You may also like...
Pickuptrucks.com Shows Off Its Three-Quarter-Ton Challenge: Video
Chevrolet Showcases A Sandy 2015 Colorado At The U.S. Sand Sculpting Championships
Watch The Live Congressional Testimony Of GM CEO Mary Barra And Anton Valukas: Video
Login or Register
GM Authority Newsletter
Fresh Off The Press
- CEO Barra “Not Surprised” By Rising Ignition Switch SettlementsSeptember 22, 2014
- 2015 BMW i8 VS 2015 Corvette Stingray Convertible Is Brainy And The Beast: VideoSeptember 22, 2014
- This ’55 Chevrolet Bel Air Driver Is Lucky To Be Alive: Accident WatchSeptember 22, 2014
- Autoline After Hours Gets Nerdy For the Chevrolet Small-Block: VideoSeptember 22, 2014
- General Motors Tries To Block Deposition Of Former In-House AttorneySeptember 22, 2014
- We Render The Second-Gen Cadillac CTS CoupeSeptember 22, 2014
- Community Question: What’s The Best Looking Sedan GM Sells Right Now?August 28, 2014
- New Sixth-Generation 2016 Camaro Rendering Continues To Entertain The ThoughtSeptember 5, 2014
- Holden Commodore Replacement Reportedly Won’t Be Built In China, But EuropeAugust 29, 2014
- Community Question: For $80K, What General Motors Car Do You Buy?August 23, 2014
- Either This Is The Corvette Zora Chassis Mule Or An Epic Ruse: Spy ShotsSeptember 16, 2014
- 2015 Mustang Sets The Performance Bar For Alpha 2016 Camaro To Match, SurpassSeptember 18, 2014
- Michael on:Barra Says General Motors Working On “Zero Defect Mentality”
- ACCad on:All-New Cadillac CTS Coupe Still On The Fence
- scott3 on:We Render The Second-Gen Cadillac CTS Coupe
- johnls_39 on:We Render The Second-Gen Cadillac CTS Coupe
- MRB on:2015 Chevrolet Colorado, GMC Canyon Four Cylinder Fuel Economy Figures Announced
- Chris Ecclestone on:2016 Chevy Cruze To Offer All-New 7-Speed Dual-Clutch Transmission
Recent Forum Discussions
- Can You Add Slacker Radio To The Screen Widgets?
- 2006 Corvette that burned up
- 2015 Corvette auto door locks
- Where to find Engine block and Head I.D.’s
- harness kit for 95 olds regency
- replacing factory HU with a Mylink HU in a 2010 equinox
- MyLink will not bring up iphone SMS messages
- New transmission is unfair to early buyers of L86(6.2) equipped vehicles.
- 2012 Terrain Nav RPT function won"t work
- Any Cadillac Convertibles to return?