We’ve exhumed another Silverado ad! This time, it’s the 2007 Silverado coming face-to-face with its most direct predecessor, the circa-1972 Cheyenne. There is an ephemeral amount of respect and heritage in the clip, although it’s not apparent to the non-enthusiast eye. Click past the break to watch the awesome (in our opinion) ad!
GM Authority is hiring! Submit your application today!
- Previous story Buick Is Back, Says Motor Trend
- Next story Generous Motors: GM Foundation Donates To UNCF
You may also like...
Chevrolet Runs Digital Video Ads In Print Publications (Seriously!)
Texas Cops Bust Street Racers Using Corvette PDR Power: Video
Watch The 2016 Cadillac CT6 Be Revealed In New York City: Video
GM Authority Newsletter
Fresh Off The Press
- Kentucky Attorney General Gets Pulled Into NCM’s Motorsports Park Noise ComplaintJuly 29, 2015
- SuperLift Unveils New Level-It 2-Inch Lift Kit For Chevy Colorado, GMC CanyonJuly 29, 2015
- Michael Waltrip Racing To Make The Switch To Chevrolet For 2016 NASCAR Season?July 29, 2015
- Chevy Dealer Lists 2016 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 C7.R Edition Order For $115K: eBay FindJuly 29, 2015
- Chevy Caprice PPV Sales Slide 54 Percent During First Half Of 2015July 29, 2015
- 2016 Chevy Colorado Horsepower, Torque, Towing Capacity Figures RevealedJuly 28, 2015
- A Corvette Sub-Brand Could Tie In Well With Future Cadillac GoalsJuly 23, 2015
- ATS Owner Offers Advice To Cadillac; We Agree: MailbagJuly 25, 2015
- General Motors Is At A Loss Without Pontiac: Opinion DeskJuly 10, 2015
- Kid Rock’s Confederate Flag Use Sparks Controversy With Chevrolet SponsorshipJune 30, 2015
- Poll: Should GM Make A Coupe Version Of The All-New 2016 Chevy Cruze?July 4, 2015
- Russian-Market Chevrolet Tahoe To Be Powered By 6.2L V8 EcoTec3 EngineJuly 10, 2015
- Elroy on:Chevy Caprice PPV Sales Slide 54 Percent During First Half Of 2015
- Jamel on:Analysis: Cadillac CTS Sales Down 39 Percent In First Six Months Of 2015, But Why?
- EvDave on:2016 Chevy Colorado Horsepower, Torque, Towing Capacity Figures Revealed
- John Hart on:Millennials Love To Lease GMC And Cadillac Vehicles
- MW on:Kentucky Attorney General Gets Pulled Into NCM’s Motorsports Park Noise Complaint
- Tomko on:Chevy Caprice PPV Sales Slide 54 Percent During First Half Of 2015
Recent Forum Discussions
- ONSTAR PROGRAMMING
- A Plan for Pontiac
- How to permanently turn off Park Assist on a 2015 Yukon Denali
- 2014 Tahoe with Bose navigation system
- IntelliLink plays my iPhone music when I plug it in, I just want to charge it
- Android Auto and Apple Carplay in 2016 Enclave
- New Ecotec 5.3 engine problem
- Wheelchair driver. Elec/Hydro Brake question.
- 2014 Impala LT & LED Head Lights
- Feeling not valued as a customer