For the week of January 25, 2010
- Big discounts on remaining Saturns and Pontiacs
- Scott Brown’s GMC Canyon
- GM to close Antwerp Opel plant by third quarter of 2010
- GM holds press conference with Ed Whitacre
- Will pay back Canadian and US loans by June
- Saab sold!
- CTS wagon price drop
- GM raises over $150,000 at Barrett-Jackson
- Spied: next-gen Aveo caught testing
- Pause-play radio added to 2 new modell
- Hybrid Commodore Held Off until at least 2013
- Washington DC joins California and Michigan as 3rd Chevy Volt launch market
- GM targets Toyota customers affected by recalls
- ATS cometh in sedan, wagon, coupe, ‘vert forms
- Toyota extends recall to Pontiac Vibe
- Possible Savanna/Express replacement appears overseas in Vauxhall Movano
- Should GM bring Opel Combo to the U.S to go against Ford Transit Connect?
The General has been served!