Welcome to the first-ever GMc Weekly Ride of the Week contest! The concept is simple – you send us your ride and the readers get to decide the winner by voting!
To kick the contest off, we are giving the first-ever prize to none other than our own co-host Erik Bentley and his 2002 Camaro SS #7710. Here are the details of this pony:
- 6 speed manual
- Ebony leather interior
- Red exterior
- SLP Optioned, incl. center mount exhaust
- Custom hood and rear panel glass black paint
- High performance PRC cylinder heads
- Nick Williams 90mm throttle body
- K&N air filter
- 90mm F.A.S.T intake manifold
- COMP CAMS custom camshaft
- Pacesetter headers
- 3″ custom dual exhaust with cut outs
- Meziere electric water pump
- March underdrive pulley
- CTS-V racing lifters, COMP chromoly pushrods, PRC “GOLD” dual valve springs
- 17×9/17×11 American Racing Torq Thrust II wheels, custom painted black centers
- drilled/slotted rotors, hawk performance pads, painted calipers, EARLS stainless steel brake lines
- Motive 4.10 gears
- 479 hp and 430 lb.-ft. of torque @6800 RPM
How do you win?
We will announce the beginning of the Ride of the Week contest on the show and on the site. Each contest will last one full week (Saturday to Saturday). To enter, all you need to do is upload pictures and details of your ride to our Flickr photo group, located here. Once you’ve done that, please let us know that you’ve uploaded your pictures by leaving a comment on the blog post for the contest; that way, we can include your ride in the voting poll on the site. Remember, the sooner you upload and the sooner you let us know, the more time people will have a chance of checking out your ride and voting on it!
The ride with the most votes is the winner of a prize that will be announced on the show and in the post! So get to uploading and bring your friends to vote for your ride!
PS: it does have to be a GM product… or GM-related.